Kobe Bryant: "I'm f-king tired,"

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 585 585
 JickBangz said:

Will they're coach leave the team in fustration?

Will they are coach leave the team in fustration?

Will you learn how to spell correctly?

Retarded a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #42
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,284 | Props total: 2549 2549
 5 years ago '12        #43
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15672 15672
 SDC17 said:

Retarded a.ss.
 5 years ago '12        #44
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,744 | Props total: 22115 22115
 SDC17 said:

Retarded a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #45
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 6658 6658
 Kadillac87 said:
Weren't you're saying how the Lakers had no chance to make the playoffs just a few weeks ago. Now you're changing your tune to it's a first round sweep

thats what all the lakers haters are gonna be doing, but at him tryna say lakers gonna get swept
and that n*gga thinks his team is going to the 2nd round
 5 years ago '08        #46
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,222 | Props total: 8641 8641
 Neo22 said:
thats what all the lakers haters are gonna be doing, but at him tryna say lakers gonna get swept
and that n*gga thinks his team is going to the 2nd round

When did I say the Rockets are going to the 2nd round?

at you and everyone else STILL thinking the Lakers are good

fu*kin Laker fans are the most delusional people on Earth. Worse than Knicks fans

Last edited by o7media; 04-06-2013 at 10:38 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #47
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 SDC17 said:

Retarded a.ss.
What are you talking about?
 5 years ago '07        #48
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 5 years ago '07        #49
OceanSpray 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 53 53

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #50
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
pshhh
 5 years ago '06        #51
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
fu*kin Laker fans are the most delusional people on Earth. Worse than Knicks fans
oh im sorry Rockets fan i thought all those big banners hanging from the rafters meant we were good. NO not the ones with the Jerseys from all the greatest players you ever heard of i mean the other 16. It must seem so overwhelming compared to your measly 2. Do you even remember them? it has been almost 20 years for ya. You just keep trying to make yourself feel better by continuously telling yourself the Lakers aren't good. Even on a down year we are still in the playoffs. sad part for you is our down years are just that....a year.....not 10 or 20. Now dry your eye and go tell the devil Jeremey Lin needs his soul back.
 5 years ago '08        #52
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 LakerFan said:
oh im sorry Rockets fan i thought all those big banners hanging from the rafters meant we were good. NO not the ones with the Jerseys from all the greatest players you ever heard of i mean the other 16. It must seem so overwhelming compared to your measly 2. Do you even remember them? it has been almost 20 years for ya. You just keep trying to make yourself feel better by continuously telling yourself the Lakers aren't good. Even on a down year we are still in the playoffs. sad part for you is our down years are just that....a year.....not 10 or 20. Now dry your eye and go tell the devil Jeremey Lin needs his soul back.

Not even sure who you are but keep living in the past

You know the team is trash when you have to bring up the past to defend their current status.
 5 years ago '06        #53
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25651 25651
I respect kobe i really do but it's his own fault that his body is so beat up. Dude doesn't stop playing basketball. He plays all season then off season he plays everyday then to he needs a break when the off season comes he should just workout everyday cardio and lift weights then start to get back in basketball shape 2 weeks before the actual training camp starts dude thinks he's a machine and it's starting to catch up to him..
 5 years ago '11        #54
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,284 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Yung Dilla said:
I respect kobe i really do but it's his own fault that his body is so beat up. Dude doesn't stop playing basketball. He plays all season then off season he plays everyday then to he needs a break when the off season comes he should just workout everyday cardio and lift weights then start to get back in basketball shape 2 weeks before the actual training camp starts dude thinks he's a machine and it's starting to catch up to him..
---------------

So you gonna blame kobe for Balling over anything? You cant fault him for working hard bruh. No team has had more injuries this year. Metta and nash are out yet dantoni still wont play our 2 most young athletic players.
 5 years ago '06        #55
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25651 25651
 lefthookright said:
---------------

So you gonna blame kobe for Balling over anything? You cant fault him for working hard bruh. No team has had more injuries this year. Metta and nash are out yet dantoni still wont play our 2 most young athletic players.
Yes i can blame him for over working himself during the summer when it's not needed dude said he literally plays basketball every single day theirs no reason for that. In the summer he should still work out but that's it and get some well deserved rest. You gotta remember kobe isn't young anymore (basketball age still very young) but dude has miles and miles on his body he needs time to relax and let his body heal. Either that or get on trt/hgh so he doesn't need to lol
 5 years ago '08        #56
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 LakerFan said:

And just like that... Lakers are out of a playoff spot again

How do you have a team with 4 future HOFers and like 6 current and past all stars on one team and are f!ghting to make the playoffs... sh*t doesn't make sense.

And you idiots have the nerve to talk about the Rockets, the youngest team in the league with the most new players on the team and they STILL have a better record. Not to mention the fact that there's only one all star, and it was his first year being an all star at that.

Lakers fu*kin lost
 04-13-2013, 12:53 AM         #57
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #58
spazzg 
space
space