Apr 5 - Trayvon Martin's parents settle with Fla. HOA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 Play4keepz32 said:
----- suing the hoa wtf ??? What is this world coming too fu*king leeches all their concerned. About is the money pathetic
Your son gets k!lled by a fake tough guy rent a cop and you not suing stop it b

We all want justice and I'm sure they want it as well...but you not gonna tell me you not gonna "make them pay" for this situation. Too many people involved in say a "cover up" to just let Zimmerman go to trial (maybe win) and not get no paper outta of it.

It sounds cold and callous that they coming up off their son's death but its something that has to be done. They way I was brought up is God doesn't make mistakes: Trayvon is dead but maybe that money has a purpose for the people around him to have a better life. Its about the money it always is but its not just about the money if you follow that bruh. His parents paying lawyers too...should they come outta they pocket for something they didn't commit?!?
 5 years ago '04        #42
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4514 4514
 Bighempin of QM said:
Seems like all they did was settle out of court!!! They prolly paid'em like 15 mil undisclosed type of terms to drop the suit..

But on the real more people who suffer from random acts of violence need to start suing.
From suing a homeowners a.ssociation...I doubt they got a mili.

It said it took a month and a half to arrest the white boy. That is mind boggling. White boy was told by cops not to follow trayvon n he disobeyed orders that led to him shooting trayvon.

Seems like the mark should of been jailed right away, he willing disobeyed police orders which led to a homicide and they let the Vick walk free for a while month.
 5 years ago '04        #43
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
not sure how the HA played a role in this. Was Zimmerman on the clock when he shot Trayvon? I'm guessing he was employed by the HA.

Zimmerman, from all that I have read, needs to be locked up for life. But if not, they can use some of the settlement money to .....get justice another way.
 5 years ago '12        #44
SE Texas713 1 heat pts
space
space
$471 | Props total: 247 247
Its some ignorant ppl in this thread. There is nothing wrong with his fam settling out of court.
 5 years ago '06        #45
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,581 | Props total: 5278 5278
Man fu*k Trayvon's parents... who remembers when his mother trademarked "justice for trayvon" or whatever? fu*king bird.
 04-07-2013, 03:06 PM         #46
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
Man fu*k Trayvon's parents... who remembers when his mother trademarked "justice for trayvon" or whatever? fu*king bird.

So his parents don't deserve the right to have justice for their son? I would be different if the kid was shot trying to break into a house, or even k!lled while in the possession of stolen goods......he was just walking home........nobody parent deserves to have that happen to their child, and to add insult to injury the man who committed the crime was still walking around, going on with his life like their child's life does not matter, even went so far as to give a interview where he would not even offer an apology to the kids parents. He didn't have to apologize for doing what he felt he had to do(if that was even the case), but for them having to wake up everyday knowing their son will never wish them a good morning again, offer his sincerest apology for being the one that ultimately made that happen............but of course to do that would take class, and Zimmerman does not seem to be a classy person........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-07-2013 at 03:50 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 Bighempin of QM said:
Seems like all they did was settle out of court!!! They prolly paid'em like 15 mil undisclosed type of terms to drop the suit..
highly doubt an a.ssociation would pay 15 mill, that would have to come out of their reserves, i would guess it less then a million, sh*t my guess is its less then 500k, a.ssociations dont have money like that to throw with out leaving their reserves depleted
 5 years ago '05        #48
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,902 | Props total: 30148 30148
 Play4keepz32 said:
----- suing the hoa wtf ??? What is this world coming too fu*king leeches all their concerned. About is the money pathetic
u must be white.

let someone shoot your a.ss and i bet your parents will do the same
 5 years ago '05        #49
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Jacc Blacc said:
highly doubt an a.ssociation would pay 15 mill, that would have to come out of their reserves, i would guess it less then a million, sh*t my guess is its less then 500k, a.ssociations dont have money like that to throw with out leaving their reserves depleted
Looks like they got more than 1 million dollars. That is more than Trey would have made in his life time.
 5 years ago '04        #50
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 iQon said:
I wonder how many of you critics judged the Brown's and Goldman's for seeking money from OJ. they're treated like victims yet this family is condemned for doing the same thing.
Difference is the Goldman's and Brown's tried O.J. in a civil trial AFTER he was found not guilty in the criminal trial. They wanted justice first and then looked to have him found guilty in a civil trial.

In this case, they sought to get their money first.

Not sure if this will affect the criminal trial, but if it was my family, I would not want to do anything to jeopardize the criminal trial. I would rather have justice than money.

04-07-2013, 06:18 PM         #51
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Difference is the Goldman's and Brown's tried O.J. in a civil trial AFTER he was found not guilty in the criminal trial. They wanted justice first and then looked to have him found guilty in a civil trial.

In this case, they sought to get their money first.

Not sure if this will affect the criminal trial, but if it was my family, I would not want to do anything to jeopardize the criminal trial. I would rather have justice than money.

2 separate cases, The parents vs the HOA, and the State of FL vs Zimmerman.....his charges have nothing to do with the other case.......
 5 years ago '06        #52
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5035 5035
he gettin off (eventually) and they gettin paid
 5 years ago '04        #53
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Gon buy themselves some new 24 inch rims and some new weaves awww yeah its the first of the moooooonth

5 years ago '05        #54
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Bighempin of QM said:

But on the real more people who suffer from random acts of violence need to start suing.
15 mil?
 5 years ago '06        #55
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
 sincerethought said:
I could careless about the home owners a.ssociation I want to see Zimmerman go to jail for what he did
yes and die in prison
 04-07-2013, 09:37 PM         #56
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
.... I cant fu*king believe they did that with all the MAJOR support they had

Sad day to be black
This is what I don't get, how is this a lost for black people, or the parents in general? They won a law suit against a group of people who authorized and granted permission to allow a man to be in a position to k!ll their son. If Zimmerman can use this as an excuse for his actions........then why can't the parents use it against him? And why would the HOA settle as oppose to just coming out and saying that he was an official member of the neighborhood watch a.ssociation? Instead they settle out of court.......the fact that HOA settled will hep the civil case.......but it will not affect the murder case. And people do this all time including white, asian, hispanic, and black..............don't let that stereotype get you like that bruh.........cause I'm sure if a white couple in the same situation did this you would not feel as if its a reflection on the whole damn race.
 5 years ago '11        #57
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Dos-effect said:
If Hoa appointed Zimmerman watch captain as stated, and this is his defense.....then it was fair game......they settled but so did HOA......so they some wrong doing took place......case as nothing to do with Zimmerman....but more so with practices of the programs endorsement of said people.....
This.

They are going after everyone who was essentially responsible for the death of their son. If they get paid, so the fu*k what? You cant send an a.ssociation to jail, so you do the next best thing. Take them out financially. That most likely was a huge hit for the a.ssociation and also probably sent a message to other home owners a.ssociation about the consequences.
 5 years ago '08        #58
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 Teknishen04 said:
This.

They are going after everyone who was essentially responsible for the death of their son. If they get paid, so the fu*k what? You cant send an a.ssociation to jail, so you do the next best thing. Take them out financially. That most likely was a huge hit for the a.ssociation and also probably sent a message to other home owners a.ssociation about the consequences.
But why do you wanna take out an a.ssociation that runs a VOLUNTEER program to keep the neighborhood safe? Yes, ONE volunteer fu*ked up, but I don't see why the whole neighborhood should suffer because of it. Why not sue Zimmerman directly? Cause he's broke?
 04-08-2013, 01:14 PM         #59
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
But why do you wanna take out an a.ssociation that runs a VOLUNTEER program to keep the neighborhood safe? Yes, ONE volunteer fu*ked up, but I don't see why the whole neighborhood should suffer because of it. Why not sue Zimmerman directly? Cause he's broke?
Because the a.ssociatiation should have been more careful with who they selected as the Captain, that could have been anybody's kid, he was a obviously a liablity and due to their negilgence of letting him run wild a young man was murdered.......its a fair lawsuit.....and perhaps will make the HOA consider stricter guidelines when it comes to who they allow to be in a position of that type of power.....
 5 years ago '12        #60
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,585 | Props total: 6042 6042
 Quddus said:
Looks like they got more than 1 million dollars. That is more than Trey would have made in his life time.

Russ369 said:
Gon buy themselves some new 24 inch rims and some new weaves awww yeah its the first of the moooooonth

Justice for Trayvon... what a joke
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago