46 Million Gamers Potentially Already Use An "Always-On" Xbox

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
101 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
 King Allister said:
why would anybody go through that trouble to play a single player game like GTA?

you really forgot that majority of the country's technologic intellect aint there.

and to your hotspot bullsh*t, theres deadzones or towers go down during hurricanes b.
Why would you be anywhere where there's a hurricane man? Or a deadzone? It's 2013 bruh.

5 years ago '05        #122
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,941 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Hovi Bryant said:
Ayo, Xbox stans I got you covered on this dumbass post right here.

All you have to do is use your phone as a hotspot n*gga. C'mon son.

Stop with the excuses. It's not like you're gonna lag playing Skyrim.

Stop it fam. I don't use my mobile devices as a hotspot. When I did it sucked. My job paid for free hotspot on sprint. The connection was always terrible.

It is very dumb to have always on be a mandatory feature to play games. Some places you still can't even get good internet connectivity still. We are still far behind as country. This is a stupid idea for consoles.
 5 years ago '08        #123
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
Wait. so if the new Xbox is always online that obviously means XBL will be a free service on next gen?

No way they make you pay 60 dollars a year on top of purchasing the console and the games, to actually play the games.
 5 years ago '12        #124
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 El Fuerte said:
Wait. so if the new Xbox is always online that obviously means XBL will be a free service on next gen?

No way they make you pay 60 dollars a year on top of purchasing the console and the games, to actually play the games.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #125
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Dumbest thread ever. OP please understand the article before making such idiotic posts.

I hope Xbox720 fails hard, otherwise the next, next PS will follow suite and make this a permanent fixture.

My internet is slow as fu*k, I haven't been online on a game for about 3 years because of how bad it is, why the fu*k would I want to buy a console which requires my garbage internet to always be on?
 5 years ago '05        #126
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,941 | Props total: 6186 6186
 ThePainkiller said:

[pic - click to view]

Thanks for changing your Avy.
 5 years ago '12        #127
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
This message is hidden because Jago is on your ignore list.
 5 years ago '06        #128
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Hovi Bryant said:
Why would you be anywhere where there's a hurricane man? Or a deadzone? It's 2013 bruh.

NYC just had a bi*chmade hurricane...
 5 years ago '06        #129
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
When will Microsoft spill the beans on this new Xbox?
 5 years ago '10        #130
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
I've always had an xbox... If this is the case I'm not going with the new console. Guess Sony finally won my dead presidents.
 5 years ago '13        #131
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 173 173
lol these arguments are silly. for the record, I have a 360 and XBL Gold, and it automatically logs you in when you turn it on. Whether its a 1 player game, a DVD, watching a movie file via USB... itll be online.

I understand you want choice. You have a choice. Get a PS4.

The PRICE is my main concern with both systems.
 5 years ago '04        #132
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 JCSIII said:
May 21st
 5 years ago '10        #133
space
space
 djbern said:

I understand you want choice. You have a choice. Get a PS4.
Sounds like we have a sheep right here folks.

5 years ago '11        #134
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 JCSIII said:
The rumored reveal is next month.
 5 years ago '06        #135
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
Jago you know exactly what that dude is saying and he is right. Forcing you to always be online is a bad idea. Yeah im connected 24/7/365 until comcast stops working which happens quite often. My SimCity connection goes down alot but i can still play. On the next xbox if your connection goes down you have 3 minutes until you get booted thats it. They can't even get a game to work on day 1 without server issues yet how are they gonna pull this off without it being a pain in the the a.ss. And I dont just mean microsoft when i say they can't get online games to work without server issues day 1, that goes for everybody. Yes i am always online but i am always online because i CHOOSE to be onlline. not because my gaming device of choice forces me. Will i still buy one? probably, as long as the rest of the features are top notch but if not this may very well sway me to PS4 or continued gaming on the pc.
 5 years ago '11        #136
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
It's never gonna get anywhere because there are 2 different things being argued.

There are the Xbox supporters and they say "it's 2013, you're always online anyway,if you Internet goes out "go get pus*y" Etc etc

Then all who oppose say "yes, i'm always online..even now but I shouldn't be forced and the situation will not always be ideal for this"

Basically one group is arguing that you are realistically online all the time anyway and the other is arguing from a place of principle.. This entire thread there hasn't been a middle ground and there won't be until the reveal. My big problem with it is that it doesn't benefit the consumer at all but its just something we are supposed to deal with. If I have the option to have a choice as opposed to having to be always online then of course I'm choosing the option route. I think a lot of people will follow in that line of thinking.
 5 years ago '05        #137
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21024 21024
 Soraci7 said:
So out of 77million 360's sold, 46 million people have Live accounts.

What are people arguing here, of course always online is stupid. Look at the numbers above.
The main thing that's getting argued is "Wait until the facts are actually revealed before jumping to conclusions" and "OMGZZZZZZZ this is most definitely a fact, fu*k the nextbox, always online is dumb!!@@!!@!!"

Obviously always online is a disaster waiting to happen for a number of reasons. It's not going to affect my buying decision because I'll get both regardless, but I'd rather it's not there. The hardcore arguing is just annoying at this point considering nobody knows 100% of the facts about the PS4 or ANY of the facts about the 720 yet.

It's nothing but an elementary school playground argument at this point, where everyone acts like they know everything, when they don't know sh*t yet.
 5 years ago '10        #138
space
space
 Krazie said:
The main thing that's getting argued is "Wait until the facts are actually revealed before jumping to conclusions" and "OMGZZZZZZZ this is most definitely a fact, fu*k the nextbox, always online is dumb!!@@!!@!!"

Obviously always online is a disaster waiting to happen for a number of reasons. It's not going to affect my buying decision because I'll get both regardless, but I'd rather it's not there. The hardcore arguing is just annoying at this point considering nobody knows 100% of the facts about the PS4 or ANY of the facts about the 720 yet.

It's nothing but an elementary school playground argument at this point, where everyone acts like they know everything, when they don't know sh*t yet.
You act like any of us want to be right about this sh*t

I'll be happy as fu*k if the Xbox is functional off line.

But when there's smoke, there's a fire and when this is coming from developers and senior staff at Microsoft...you in denial boy.

5 years ago '05        #139
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21024 21024
 Hovi Bryant said:
You act like any of us want to be right about this sh*t

I'll be happy as fu*k if the Xbox is functional off line.

But when there's smoke, there's a fire and when this is coming from developers and senior staff at Microsoft...you in denial boy.

In denial about what? I've never said it will or will not be totally offline. I'm not like you idiots that are ready to make a.ssumptions one way or the other until it's out in the open from Microsoft themselves.

You are quickly becoming the new coolio of the PS3 fanboys, except you're not funny.
 5 years ago '12        #140
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,060 | Props total: 17318 17318
 Krazie said:
In denial about what? I've never said it will or will not be totally offline. I'm not like you idiots that are ready to make a.ssumptions one way or the other until it's out in the open from Microsoft themselves.

You are quickly becoming the new coolio of the PS3 fanboys, except you're not funny.
Yeah Coolio actually has jokes an sh*t, n*ggas hilarious.

This guy sucks cause he believes his own bullsh*t a little to much. Still waiting on that 4K tv though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy