46 Million Gamers Potentially Already Use An "Always-On" Xbox

most viewed right now
 82
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I'm just gonna wait till an official word is made because I hate all this speculation. But I do agree this a be d!ck move by M$ to not give users the option of playing offline. I don't play alot of MP so this kinda sucks if true.
 5 years ago '07        #102
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5443 5443
 LicensedLegend said:
I dont know how anyone can think its ok to be forced to pay for internet just to play a game that they like. People still play on none hd tvs so im pretty sure people still may not have internet.
If you don't have an HDTV by now, buying an Xbox 720 or PS4 should be the least of your worries.
 5 years ago '06        #103
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10658 10658
 Jago said:
You intentionally call your internet service provider, cancel your service (and possibly pay an ETF) "all the time?" Wow. I guess if you have the money to be dumb, more power to you. Cause I hope you didn't think I meant who turns off their router/wireless connection.
No offense but you have some comprehension issues. Took me like 4 posts till you understood what I was saying and now you interpret what he said to something completely different
 5 years ago '07        #104
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5443 5443
 philly337 said:
No offense but you have some comprehension issues. Took me like 4 posts till you understood what I was saying and now you interpret what he said to something completely different
No offense but you seem to be the one with comprehension issues now. That guy was responding to my question about people disconnecting their Internet service. He mistook that as me asking about people disconnecting their ethernet or wireless connection. So here, both of you comprehension issues.
 5 years ago '12        #105
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Jago said:
If you don't have an HDTV by now, buying an Xbox 720 or PS4 should be the least of your worries.
You missed the whole point of that post. Wow. You are one dumb motherfu*ker.
 5 years ago '12        #106
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Jago said:
No offense but you seem to be the one with comprehension issues now. That guy was responding to my question about people disconnecting their Internet service. He mistook that as me asking about people disconnecting their ethernet or wireless connection. So here, both of you comprehension issues.
Disconnecting your internet service IS disconnecting your ethernet or wireless connection. I believe the term you are wanting is canceling your internet service.


Last edited by LicensedLegend; 04-07-2013 at 05:01 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #107
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5443 5443
 LicensedLegend said:
You missed the whole point of that post. Wow. You are one dumb motherfu*ker.
I got your point and pointed out a flaw in it.

 LicensedLegend said:
Disconnecting your internet service is disconnecting your ethernet or wireless connection. I believe the term you are wanting is canceling your internet service.
It could actually be either, considering that when most companies send you an overdue bill invoice, it's called a disconnect notice. You might want to look up what the word disconnect means.
 5 years ago '12        #108
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Jago said:
I got your point and pointed out a flaw in it.



It could actually be either, considering that when most companies send you an overdue bill invoice, it's called a disconnect notice. You might want to look up what the word disconnect means.
It was an example. Not everybody who owns a 360 owns an hdtv. Notice that when you buy a 360 it doesn't come with an hdmi cable. My whole point was if someone doesn't own an hdtv then it is possible they don't have internet. That was my whole point. There is no flaw in that because it's an observation.

Yes, but within the context that you are using the term disconnect, it has nothing to do with an overdue bill. Besides, where I'm from it is called cut off notice.Just keep digging yourself a whole. You are only making yourself look even more dumb than what I first thought.


Last edited by LicensedLegend; 04-07-2013 at 05:55 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #109
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,994 | Props total: 9782 9782
 Da Ill One said:
but they aren't always on...

the rumor is saying that the next xbox (and possibly PS 4) REQUIRE you to be online connected to even play SINGLE PLAYER GAMES...the 360 doesn't require this so those Xbox Live Gold subscriber's aren't essentially already using an d"Always Online" system...whoever wrote this article is an idiot...horrible comparison
don't be stupid, who logs OFF of Live to play single player? No one. Get a grip. The majority of people are always "on".
 5 years ago '04        #110
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Kewop Decam said:
don't be stupid, who logs OFF of Live to play single player? No one. Get a grip. The majority of people are always "on".

There's been a few people just in this thread who said they do what you're talking about...i'm not being stupid...and they aren't "Always On" if their internet goes out they can play Single player games...they can use their systems...if this is true and their internet goes out they have a $500 paperweight...
 5 years ago '07        #111
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5443 5443
 LicensedLegend said:
It was an example. Not everybody who owns a 360 owns an hdtv. Notice that when you buy a 360 it doesn't come with an hdmi cable. My whole point was if someone doesn't own an hdtv then it is possible they don't have internet. That was my whole point. There is no flaw in that because it's an observation.

Yes, but within the context that you are using the term disconnect, it has nothing to do with an overdue bill. Besides, where I'm from it is called cut off notice.Just keep digging yourself a whole. You are only making yourself look even more dumb than what I first thought.
What in the world does the fact that an Xbox doesn't come with an HDMI cord have to do with anything?

That has nothing to do with people not having HDTV's and everything to do with Microsoft being cheap. The Elites used to come with composite and HDMI cables. The Slims only come with composite cables as of now.

The fact of the matter is, your analogy was pretty dumb. If you don't have an HDTV in 2013, an Xbox 720 or PS4 should be the last thing on your mind.

And I'm a.ssuming you've never heard someone make a reference to "disconnecting their phone" or "disconnecting their cable" or any other subscription service in relation to no longer keeping said service. You should really get out of the house more.

Yea guy, you really have me "digging a hole." Good job.

Edit: Where I'm from, it's "disconnect notice" but I have enough commonsense to know that a "disconnect notice" is similar to a "cut off notice." So yea, you should really get out more.


Last edited by Jago; 04-07-2013 at 06:57 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #112
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Jago said:
What in the world does the fact that an Xbox doesn't come with an HDMI cord have to do with anything?

That has nothing to do with people not having HDTV's and everything to do with Microsoft being cheap. The Elites used to come with composite and HDMI cables. The Slims only come with composite cables as of now.

The fact of the matter is, your analogy was pretty dumb. If you don't have an HDTV in 2013, an Xbox 720 or PS4 should be the last thing on your mind.

And I'm a.ssuming you've never heard someone make a reference to "disconnecting their phone" or "disconnecting their cable" or any other subscription service in relation to no longer keeping said service. You should really get out of the house more.

Yea guy, you really have me "digging a hole." Good job.

Edit: Where I'm from, it's "disconnect notice" but I have enough commonsense to know that a "disconnect notice" is similar to a "cut off notice." So yea, you should really get out more.
fu*king moron. Ignore list here we come.
 5 years ago '07        #113
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5443 5443
 LicensedLegend said:
fu*king moron. Ignore list here we come.
Oh no, not the ignore list!
 5 years ago '07        #114
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2399 2399
Internet goes out somtimes... can I not play if that happens? That'd be really lame.
 5 years ago '04        #115
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
1. How many people in here purposely disconnect their system from the internet?

2. When was the last time your internet was out not from non payment? How long was it out?
Just 2 month ago I couldn't connect to Xbox live because Microsoft had an outdated token that prevent Xbox live and other Microsoft service to connect with uverse. Then there is the undependable internet service that goes down. Then there is the yearly holiday Xbox live outage.
 5 years ago '06        #116
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
i see a lot of retarded posts in this thread.. god.

If i wanted to use my xbox portably in a car?, out doors? back yard?
i gotta be on the net to use it?

what if i went on a trip(senior trip/highschool), hotel no internet?
oh im a.ssed out with a brick?

my friends house, but he dont know his wifi info? im a.ssed out?
cant even play a single player or even local multiplayer? wow.


there will be moments when you actually will encounter no internet.
and if youre in a storm/natural disaster and your electricity is on but ur fiber lines are down. youre stuck with a brick.

during sandy my cable was down.. but my power stayed up.


Last edited by King Allister; 04-08-2013 at 09:54 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #117
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
So out of 77million 360's sold, 46 million people have Live accounts.

What are people arguing here, of course always online is stupid. Look at the numbers above.
 5 years ago '10        #118
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
 King Allister said:
i see a lot of retarded posts in this thread.. god.

If i wanted to use my xbox portably in a car?, out doors? back yard?
i gotta be on the net to use it?

what if i went on a trip(senior trip/highschool), hotel no internet?
oh im a.ssed out with a brick?

my friends house, but he dont know his wifi info? im a.ssed out?
cant even play a single player or even local multiplayer? wow.


there will be moments when you actually will encounter no internet.
and if youre in a storm/natural disaster and your electricity is on but ur fiber lines are down. youre stuck with a brick.

during sandy my cable was down.. but my power stayed up.
Ayo, Xbox stans I got you covered on this dumbass post right here.

All you have to do is use your phone as a hotspot n*gga. C'mon son.

Stop with the excuses. It's not like you're gonna lag playing Skyrim.

 5 years ago '06        #119
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Hovi Bryant said:
Ayo, Xbox stans I got you covered on this dumbass post right here.

All you have to do is use your phone as a hotspot n*gga. C'mon son.

Stop with the excuses. It's not like you're gonna lag playing Skyrim.

why would anybody go through that trouble to play a single player game like GTA?

you really forgot that majority of the country's technologic intellect aint there.

and to your hotspot bullsh*t, theres deadzones or towers go down during hurricanes b.


Last edited by King Allister; 04-08-2013 at 10:28 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #120
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5232 5232
This is retarded. They might as well make only multiplayer games for xbox only.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy