Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2013, 09:36 PM         #41
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is been 24 hours and Im already sick to death of hearing about this sh*t

*goes back to twitch tv*
 5 years ago '12        #42
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 2314 2314
Making a third party type of technology mandatory is just stupid. & why would Microsoft make their system DEPENDENT on an internet connection? Dumb
 5 years ago '05        #43
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9706 9706
The replies in here are hilarious!
 5 years ago '06        #44
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Jago said:
All my consoles are constantly connected, even if I'm just playing single player games.
Same here...My sh*t is always connected but I would be pissed if I couldn't play my game b/c my internet is out. I should be able to play the campaign at any point
 5 years ago '10        #45
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 Krazie said:

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Paying for a light bill means I shouldn't buy a vaccum.

Living in a rural area means I shouldn't buy a cell phone.

I mean why would anyone live in a rural area anyway?

come on Krazie, stop stanning.
 5 years ago '10        #46
space
space
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
You didn't answer my questions. Those answers would help my understanding.
Your questions are pretty fu*kin vague... To the point where they sound rhetorical.

You're not going to find data for either of them. Either way, you probably should have googled the sh*t instead of asking on a message board.

Some of the few people actively riding for this bullsh*t are on boxden. The Internet is up in arms over this sh*t. It's like free promo for Sony.

5 years ago '05        #47
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Hovi Bryant said:
The Internet is up in arms over this sh*t.
So internet users are getting butthurt over rumors of required internet for the nextbox. I mean... this sh*t just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone that is saying something about it most likely has access to the internet 24/7 (apart from outages). Or are you gonna try to tell me that all these people complaining ran over the their friend's house or McDonald's to post their feelings about this.

I've been playing MMOs for a few years. Every time there's an unexpected outage, there are a dozen threads of people getting butthurt that go 100 pages deep. Or when scheduled maintenance goes longer than expected.

There really is more to life than video games. Yes, it sucks but y'all acting like it's the ned of the world if you can't play a game for a hour or so. Read a book. Watch a movie. Take the family/gf out. Fu*king exercise...
 5 years ago '04        #48
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 Jago said:
All my consoles are constantly connected, even if I'm just playing single player games.

Mine too, but I do travel @ times throughout the year. I shouldn't have to buy WiFi hotel service everytime I want to play my Xbox. Hotels having free Wifi isn't a industry standard and you're sharing a signal with the whole building so its weak & unreliable.

What about military deployed? Are they supposed to just leave their Xbox @ home because internet may not be available..?
 5 years ago '10        #49
space
space
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
So internet users are getting butthurt over rumors of required internet for the nextbox. I mean... this sh*t just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone that is saying something about it most likely has access to the internet 24/7 (apart from outages). Or are you gonna try to tell me that all these people complaining ran over the their friend's house or McDonald's to post their feelings about this.

I've been playing MMOs for a few years. Every time there's an unexpected outage, there are a dozen threads of people getting butthurt that go 100 pages deep. Or when scheduled maintenance goes longer than expected.

There really is more to life than video games. Yes, it sucks but y'all acting like it's the ned of the world if you can't play a game for a hour or so. Read a book. Watch a movie. Take the family/gf out. Fu*king exercise...
You're pretty fu*kin naive boy.

Read the angry comments for the plethora of news articles about this sh*t. You'll understand boy.

It's pretty evident Microsoft could re-release the first Xbox and you'd still cop it.

Mostly the entire country has Internet boy.

Some ISP's have data caps, bandwidth caps, high latency, son... The United States is one of the worst rated countries for a reliable Internet connection.

You ever play call of duty online boy? You haven't seen n*ggas laggin with a connection error before? Don't lie to me boy.

Nobody's ready for this sh*t.

Myself? My Xbox is always hard lined to the router. Even then, Comcast does maintenance once in a while.

I just can't tell my boss, "Hey I'm going to be 30 minutes late because Comcast interrupted my gaming session. I'm gonna wait for it come back".

Whatever time is lost with a dropped connection can't simply be won back when you're on other people's clock.

But you don't know sh*t about that boy. You haven't encountered society yet.

5 years ago '12        #50
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,627 | Props total: 2140 2140
 Hovi Bryant said:

Read the angry comments for the plethora of news articles about this sh*t. You'll understand boy.

It's pretty evident Microsoft could re-release the first Xbox and you'd still cop it.

Some ISP's have data caps, bandwidth caps, high latency, son... The United States is one of the worst rated countries for a reliable Internet connection.

You ever play call of duty online boy? You haven't seen n*ggas laggin with a connection error before? Don't lie to me boy.

Myself? My Xbox is always hard lined to the router. Even then, Comcast does maintenance once in a while.

I just can't tell my boss, "Hey I'm going to be 30 minutes late because Comcast interrupted my gaming session. I'm gonna wait for it come back".

Whatever time is lost with a dropped connection can't simply be won back when you're on other people's clock.

That boy sh*t has got me fu*king
 5 years ago '12        #51
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,627 | Props total: 2140 2140
So, your telling that 46 million Xbox Live users have a perfect internet connection at all times?
 5 years ago '06        #52
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 LicensedLegend said:
So, your telling that 46 million Xbox Live users have a perfect internet connection at all times?
Yes & the fact you shouldn't be able to play a game you own anytime you want.
 5 years ago '08        #53
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Well looks like this xbox fan is buying a ps4. I understand what they doing and frankly i feel line they catering to these babies that only play cod halo and all these online multiplayer games. Looks like the new xbox just isn't for me
 5 years ago '06        #54
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
These sheep simply don't understand....it's the erosion of consumer rights every time the slaves like you go "oh well" to another feature like this designed to give them more control over how we enjoy our merchandise at home. And you paid for it, you own it....console & game. Xbox Live is a SERVICE on the Xbox console, not the other way around.

Should you not be able to listen to your itunes music you own if you don't get cell service too?
 5 years ago '05        #55
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Hovi Bryant said:

Like I said, I've been playing games with 'always on drm' for years...

Hovi Bryant said:
Nope. I am no fanboy. I will buy a nextbox and I will buy a PS4.

Hovi Bryant said:
So again... wtf is the issue...

Hovi Bryant said:
You don't say... I have had a bandwidth cap for as long as I can remember. None of this has held me down one bit while playing 'always on' games.

Hovi Bryant said:
You lag on CoD even when you have perfect internet connection...

Hovi Bryant said:

Most ISPs do their maintenance during off peak hours.

Hovi Bryant said:
I don't even get what you are getting at here. WTF does the internet going out have to do with being late to work? Are you not allowed to leave your house if the internet is out? And why you playing games first thing when you wake up anyway if you got work?

Hovi Bryant said:
The only time you are losing is gaming time.

Hovi Bryant said:
Seriously...
 5 years ago '04        #56
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 grydlok said:
not just your isp, I hope no one has equipment failure like your router going out.
Well in that case I would go to the store and buy a new router.
 5 years ago '06        #57
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 Jago said:
Aw okay, I didn't understand what you were saying. Well, good thing that the Xbox 720 will come equipped with WiFi so that people don't have to worry about unplugging and plugging in their ethernet cords. In your case, since you have internet, you would be good.
I don't think ur understanding what I'm saying...I would not be good

I don't.plug in and out my ethernet because I have to I do it because i don't want to be connected to live at all times
 5 years ago '05        #58
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,908 | Props total: 21065 21065
 Hovi Bryant said:
Paying for a light bill means I shouldn't buy a vaccum.

Living in a rural area means I shouldn't buy a cell phone.

I mean why would anyone live in a rural area anyway?

come on Krazie, stop stanning.
I'm not stanning, you're the one running rampant with the fanboy sh*t the past few days. The comparison you made was retarded, simple as that.
 5 years ago '11        #59
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 2552 2552
I'll be damn if they make a system that can only be used with Internet.... I have a lot of friends that will be still playing 360 then
 5 years ago '08        #60
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 Da Ill One said:
but they aren't always on...

the rumor is saying that the next xbox (and possibly PS 4) REQUIRE you to be online connected to even play SINGLE PLAYER GAMES...the 360 doesn't require this so those Xbox Live Gold subscriber's aren't essentially already using an d"Always Online" system...whoever wrote this article is an idiot...horrible comparison
When you turned the 360 on, it connects to xbox live as soon as the dashboard comes up. They're 100% always online. I was 100% always online back before I modded my sh*t. AFTER I modded my sh*t was the only time I was purposefully staying off live. If I couldn't get banned with a flashed 360, I would have put the ethernet cable back in, and everytime I turned my 360 on, I would be online.

Anyway, MS aren't going to make the console online only anyway so we're arguing over nothing. Last game system to be 100% online was the PSP Go and that sh*t flopped something serious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy