Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818
1. How many people in here purposely disconnect their system from the internet?

2. When was the last time your internet was out not from non payment? How long was it out?
 5 years ago '07        #22
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5528 5528
 KURUPTION!!! said:
It's about the choice though. If my sh*t goes down I want to have the choice. What about the people in rural areas? M$ is basically just telling them fu*k you. This kinda makes sense though if they're doing this to combat piracy because it can offset losses to a degree, but to what degree is my question. They don't seem to publish much anymore.
I would want to be able to use my console if, for whatever reason, my internet is down. I understand what Microsoft is doing though. I'm sure they came to this decision at the request of some publishers.
 5 years ago '10        #23
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
1. How many people in here purposely disconnect their system from the internet?

2. When was the last time your internet was out not from non payment? How long was it out?
It's about versatility and practicality. Something I don't think you understand all too well right now.

Everyone has had their connection interrupted for whatever reason. That should not interrupt someone's gaming experience, especially if they're playing a game that is single player.

I don't know why this is so hard to grasp.
 5 years ago '10        #24
space
space
 Jago said:
I would want to be able to use my console if, for whatever reason, my internet is down. I understand what Microsoft is doing though. I'm sure they came to this decision at the request of some publishers.
n*gga trying to justify the bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #25
space
space
 Killa Kwamz said:
If this is true im buying a wii U fu*k a alwyz on 360 or ps4
Don't, I'm about sell mine.
 5 years ago '07        #26
space
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
n*gga trying to justify the bullsh*t.
Where did justify this? I plainly stated that I would like to be able to use my console if I lose my connection, but, from a company standpoint, I can see why they would implement this DRM. You try way too hard and end up coming off extra stupid.
 5 years ago '06        #27
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 Jago said:
So you think that someone will pay for an online service and then intentionally cut-off their internet? Obviously, the majority of Gold subscribers play multiplayer-focused games and have decent broadband connections.
uh actually i do....as we speak i have a gold membership and my sh*t has not been plugged in for about 2 weeks and i "only" plug it in when i'm playing and then unplug it when i'm done
 5 years ago '07        #28
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
uh actually i do....as we speak i have a gold membership and my sh*t has not been plugged in for about 2 weeks and i "only" plug it in when i'm playing and then unplug it when i'm done
So, you plug the console in when you're using it? Then "always-on" wouldn't affect you.
 5 years ago '06        #29
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Jago said:
So, you plug the console in when you're using it? Then "always-on" wouldn't affect you.
my ethernet cable....
 5 years ago '04        #30
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1166 1166
not just your isp, I hope no one has equipment failure like your router going out.
 5 years ago '07        #31
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
my ethernet cable....
That's what I'm saying. If you plug up the internet when you use the console, you won't be affected.
 5 years ago '04        #32
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Jago said:
Only if it ends up with them getting some serious, and I mean SERIOUS third party exclusives. COD, GTA. Something that has ridiculous sales every year it drops. Not times, Not first to get DLC, but exclusive as in the buck stops here.
 5 years ago '07        #33
space
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Only if it ends up with them getting some serious, and I mean SERIOUS third party exclusives. COD, GTA. Something that has ridiculous sales every year it drops. Not times, Not first to get DLC, but exclusive as in the buck stops here.
I don't think it'd have to be as drastic as a COD exclusive, especially since it seems that 3rd-party publishers are implementing their own version of "always-on" DRM anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #34
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,553 | Props total: 2661 2661
I mostly play single player games when I do play, and if i decide to take my system somewhere like a friend's house, hotel,etc that may not have internet then that console would be a fu*king brick. When I had an Xbox, I didn't even use Live, so to me this is an unnecessary measure. Just a deterrent from me getting anything by Microsoft honestly. If Sony did this I wouldn't want the ps4 either, but think i just saw a thread saying they wouldn't
 5 years ago '04        #35
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 killababi said:
I mostly play single player games when I do play, and if i decide to take my system somewhere like a friend's house, hotel,etc that may not have internet then that console would be a fu*king brick. When I had an Xbox, I didn't even use Live, so to me this is an unnecessary measure. Just a deterrent from me getting anything by Microsoft honestly. If Sony did this I wouldn't want the ps4 either, but think i just saw a thread saying they wouldn't
Well Sony is leaving it up to the publisher to decide if they want to put this in thier games... but IF this rumor is true...MS has it at a system level so EVERY game on the xbox would have this feature...
 5 years ago '05        #36
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21140 21140
 Hovi Bryant said:
Paying for Netflix doesn't mean you're always watching a movie on Netflix now...

Paying for Xbox Live doesn't mean you're always playing a game connected to the service.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
 5 years ago '06        #37
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jago said:
That's what I'm saying. If you plug up the internet when you use the console, you won't be affected.

i think he meant he plugs it in when he's playing online and unplugs it when he's not
 5 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Jago said:
I don't though...only if its a game I want to go online with

Yesterday I played army of two and MLB 2k....the other day crysis...about a week ago I let my nieces play tomb raider...never had ny Ethernet plugged in and never do unless I'm going on live
 5 years ago '08        #39
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818
 Hovi Bryant said:
It's about versatility and practicality. Something I don't think you understand all too well right now.

Everyone has had their connection interrupted for whatever reason. That should not interrupt someone's gaming experience, especially if they're playing a game that is single player.

I don't know why this is so hard to grasp.
You didn't answer my questions. Those answers would help my understanding.
 5 years ago '07        #40
space
space
space
 coolio said:
i think he meant he plugs it in when he's playing online and unplugs it when he's not
 philly337 said:
I don't though...only if its a game I want to go online with

Yesterday I played army of two and MLB 2k....the other day crysis...about a week ago I let my nieces play tomb raider...never had ny Ethernet plugged in and never do unless I'm going on live
Aw okay, I didn't understand what you were saying. Well, good thing that the Xbox 720 will come equipped with WiFi so that people don't have to worry about unplugging and plugging in their ethernet cords. In your case, since you have internet, you would be good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy