Atari Founder: "Xbox 720 Will Dominate The Next-Gen, Sony Software Tools Are Lame"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #121
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Willbeatz said:
Back to Dota2 with you.
sounds good.
 4 years ago '04        #122
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 Austin Foyt said:
Listen, PSN FOR PS3 fu*kING SUCKS, i'm done comparing the two.

look at this sh*t...

No party chats and no updates to it for like 7 years. If you don't have any friends to play with and just want to play a game then sure, it's ok just for that.
Why do I care about how to appear offline on the PS3? I don't go offline unless i'm signed out of the system... what that video have to do with anything? no updates for 7 years? wtf you talking about, it's been updated alot in the 7 years it's been out...

Y.G. said:
So now we're acting like 300,000 dedicated servers working together to decrease ping isn't a big difference? I guess being able to watch many college basketball or football games I normally wouldn't get on TV or being able to stream the latest and greatest from HBO without actually having HBO isn't a big deal either. D'ahwell, enjoy your lag. #factsonly
300,000 servers only matter if they keep them running properly, if they can't then it doesn't matter... and no "being able to watch many college basketball or football games I normally wouldn't get on TV or being able to stream the latest and greatest from HBO without actually having HBO isn't a big deal either." doesn't matter because like i said I DON'T WATCH THOSE CHANNELS... I don't have Cable I only watch Netflix, and I don't have to pay extra for that privlege on the PS 3... and lag? I've had lag on both systems before so if that's all you got then you got nothing...

PSN >>> XBL imo #myprefernce
 4 years ago '07        #123
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,665 | Props total: 17910 17910
what kind of man doesnt watch sports.
 4 years ago '12        #124
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Why do I care about how to appear offline on the PS3? I don't go offline unless i'm signed out of the system... what that video have to do with anything? no updates for 7 years? wtf you talking about, it's been updated alot in the 7 years it's been out...
I'm saying look at how hard it is to do something so simple.

and how has it been updated if it looks the same?
 4 years ago '04        #125
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
what kind of man doesnt watch sports.
I didn't say I don't watch sports I don't watch those channels... I only watch Bears games and I can watch them online... but I usually go watch them in person since I have season pass for the last 4 years...

Austin Foyt said:
I'm saying look at how hard it is to do something so simple.

and how has it been updated if it looks the same?
But who and why would you need to appear offline if you are online playing a game?

Ahh I see what you meant by looking the same...but you do know you can download these things called theme's which change the look of the XMB right? OMG what a concept mind=blown at this revelation...

and even if there weren't themes...who the fu*k really cares what the start screen looks like...all I need is play game...
 4 years ago '07        #126
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 4 years ago '12        #127
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I didn't say I don't watch sports I don't watch those channels... I only watch Bears games and I can watch them online... but I usually go watch them in person since I have season pass for the last 4 years...

But who and why would you need to appear offline if you are online playing a game?

Ahh I see what you meant by looking the same...but you do know you can download these things called theme's which change the look of the XMB right? OMG what a concept mind=blown at this revelation...

and even if there weren't themes...who the fu*k really cares what the start screen looks like...all I need is play game...
you win DIO.
 4 years ago '04        #128
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
you win DIO.
I know...speaking the truth #Factsonly... Thank you for acknowledging this fact...now let's all game on
 4 years ago '07        #129
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,665 | Props total: 17910 17910
dude reminds me of my wife,never can admit when theyre wrong they just wanna keep arguing their point even if it has nothing to do with the point.
 4 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
dude reminds me of my wife,never can admit when theyre wrong they just wanna keep arguing their point even if it has nothing to do with the point.
How can anyone be wrong with opinion's? just because you Prefer Xbl over PSn DOES NOT make it a fact... god forbid someone else have a differnt opinion and experience than you
 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM         #131
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if any of yall actually played on PSN?

aside from slow download speeds with the PS store, its the same sh*t
hell i'd argue that with ps+ is even better with all the free sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 2D.... said:
i wonder if any of yall actually played on PSN?

aside from slow download speeds with the PS store, its the same sh*t
hell i'd argue that with ps+ is even better with all the free sh*t
oh don't say that bro you aren't allowed to have a different opinion on something because it doesn't have HBO Go or ESPN... you might be called and ex girlfriend because you do...
 4 years ago '07        #133
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
its kind of a oxymoron to me imo cause xbox live is annoying cause nobody talks because of partychat {of course if you not in one yourself} but with psn they dont shut the fu*k up and sometimes since you can use any bt device chat quality be sh*tty depending on whos using a cheap bt but as far as online play only game that plays different to me is cod its shiitty on psn compared to xbl
 4 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
I don't watch tv period unless I'm extremely bored or it's october on amc, the fu*k do I care about those channels lmao
But you HAVE to care about those channels bro XBL >>> PSN depends on it...
 08-24-2013, 07:19 PM         #135
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 vs 100>>>>>>anything sony has done for PSN

cant wait for M$ to bring that shyt back on X1
 4 years ago '07        #136
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Da Ill One said:
oh don't say that bro you aren't allowed to have a different opinion on something because it doesn't have HBO Go or ESPN... you might be called and ex girlfriend because you do...
 Da Ill One said:
But you HAVE to care about those channels bro XBL >>> PSN depends on it...
From what I noticed usually you post are decent and/or informative but it seems like the last few days you've just been coming off as a corny d!ckhead
 4 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 moe4484 said:
From what I noticed usually you post are decent and/or informative but it seems like the last few days you've just been coming off as a corny d!ckhead
Like I care about your OPINION of me... #factsonly
 08-24-2013, 07:22 PM         #138
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
I mean its his opinion tho bro, cant knock him for having shytty taste when it comes to
gaming

DiO's still that dude
 4 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
1 vs 100>>>>>>anything sony has done for PSN

cant wait for M$ to bring that shyt back on X1
Has it been confirmed they are? that was mad fun back in the day...
 4 years ago '04        #140
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
I mean its his opinion tho bro, cant knock him for having shytty taste when it comes to
gaming

DiO's still that dude
EXACTLY...at least someone get's it...even if you don't agree it's YOUR opinion and MY opinion deal with it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteves thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy