Atari Founder: "Xbox 720 Will Dominate The Next-Gen, Sony Software Tools Are Lame"

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Y.G. said:
At phaggots in here really debating PSN versus Live. Everybody knows Live has been, and will continue to sh*t on PSN.
Purely opinion man..
 5 years ago '07        #102
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,950 | Props total: 23450 23450
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
These fu*king XBoys must have never fu*king touched a Ps3. There's nothing wrong with their online service. But I guess yall feel it's better because yall have been paying for so long and still had to see Master Chief drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritos. Yeah it didn't have party chat, but who gives a sh*t... I've never had the desire to voice chat with someone in another game. I have 2 360s and had Live... I'm sorry I didn't see that huge of a difference if any at all in online gaming performance.
alot of people give a sh*t apparently
 5 years ago '07        #103
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,950 | Props total: 23450 23450
 Da Ill One said:
Purely fact man..
#FactsOnly
 5 years ago '04        #104
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Flawless Image said:
#FactsOnly
Don't be changing my words bro...

that sh*t is opinion... Ain't no facts about it... Cross game chat isn't fun by any means to me...and I have more fun on PSn then I ever had on XBL
 5 years ago '12        #105
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,430 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Da Ill One said:
Don't be changing my words bro...

that sh*t is opinion... Ain't no facts about it... Cross game chat isn't fun by any means to me...and I have more fun on PSn then I ever had on XBL
How is this possible?
 5 years ago '04        #106
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Austin Foyt said:
How is this possible?
How is it not? When I was on XBL and used Cross game chat that sh*t sucked to me, everyone playing different games talking about sh*t and i'm trying to hear my teammates in the game i'm playing... fu*k that I don't care what chick you fu*ked right before you started playing whatever game you're playing now, and i damn sure don't care about what the fu*k you bought at the mall yesterday...

and I don't really like being called a "fu*king cheating a.ss n*****r" when I beat someone in a game...

PS 3 people talk about bullsh*t also but 99% of them at least don't go off on you when you win a game... and I prefer the Dualshock over the 360 controller... and before you say "oh you mist have female hands" nope I can palm a basketball so my hands are plenty big. it's just called Everyone has their own likes and dislikes...
 5 years ago '12        #107
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,430 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Da Ill One said:
How is it not? When I was on XBL and used Cross game chat that sh*t sucked to me, everyone playing different games talking about sh*t and i'm trying to hear my teammates in the game i'm playing... fu*k that I don't care what chick you fu*ked right before you started playing whatever game you're playing now, and i damn sure don't care about what the fu*k you bought at the mall yesterday...

and I don't really like being called a "fu*king cheating a.ss n*****r" when I beat someone in a game...

PS 3 people talk about bullsh*t also but 99% of them at least don't go off on you when you win a game... and I prefer the Dualshock over the 360 controller... and before you say "oh you mist have female hands" nope I can palm a basketball so my hands are plenty big. it's just called Everyone has their own likes and dislikes...
I don't know what you're talking about, but people don't usually have random people in their party calling them ******s, but ehhhh XBL > PSN. People on PSN don't even talk.
 5 years ago '04        #108
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Austin Foyt said:
I don't know what you're talking about, but people don't usually have random people in their party calling them ******s, but ehhhh XBL > PSN. People on PSN don't even talk.

[pic - click to view]



Back to Dota2 with you.
 08-24-2013, 05:09 PM         #109
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Live >> psn


fu*k what you thought
 5 years ago '04        #110
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Austin Foyt said:
I don't know what you're talking about, but people don't usually have random people in their party calling them ******s, but ehhhh XBL > PSN. People on PSN don't even talk.
i didn't say it was randoms in my party... I said when I was in cross game chat I didn't care about what m friends were talking about, i was concentrating on the game I was playing... and whenever i would beat a random I would get called that...

and People on PSN talk all the time...do you have a PS 3? or you just talking out of your a.ss... get a PS 3 and play Blops II, RDR, GTA IV, TLOU bunch of games people talk in.. they don't shut the fu*k up in BF 3...I have to mute half the people on my team because they talk about bullsh*t or have some fu*king redneck hillbilly music playing in the background
 5 years ago '07        #111
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,950 | Props total: 23450 23450
i love how people who dislike party chat act like you dont have the option to all play the same game,if youre inviting people who are playing other games thats YOUR fault,its what you make of it.

and the 360 didnt even have party chat when it launched or on original xbox and it still has always sh*t on PSN,that might change now that Sony is actually gonna be making money off of it.
 5 years ago '05        #112
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 Da Ill One said:
Purely opinion man..
Nah, #factsonly
 5 years ago '05        #113
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 Da Ill One said:
Don't be changing my words bro...

that sh*t is opinion... Ain't no facts about it... Cross game chat isn't fun by any means to me...and I have more fun on PSn then I ever had on XBL
When PSN gets ESPN, HBO GO, over 300,000 dedicated servers and speedy downloads, get at me. Until then Live > PSN, all day. #factsonly
 5 years ago '04        #114
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Oh Finesse said:
so fu*kin true. I've encountered more sh*t talkers and kids who throw around the word ****** like it's the word 'and' on xbox live in a month than I have on my time (almost 3 years) on ps3.

but people who never play ps3 wouldn't know about that or how online connections are just fine now would they

I've been on both, outside of party chat sh*t ain't that much different. but again, I actually have the room and experience to talk :rg3iseeyou:
same here i've been on both sides and they are fairly identical...couple small differences between the two but nothing huge
 5 years ago '04        #115
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Y.G. said:
When PSN gets ESPN, HBO GO, over 300,000 dedicated servers and speedy downloads, get at me. Until then Live > PSN, all day. #factsonly
When I care about about ESPN, HBO GO, or 300,000 dedicated servers then we'll talk...

I don't watch those channels...nor would I want to pay extra just to be able to watch those channels...

#myopininomattersmorethanyourfacts
 5 years ago '12        #116
warning 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 363 363
XBOX 720, ATARI
 5 years ago '07        #117
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,950 | Props total: 23450 23450
i wouldve liked to been on here during the Xbox/PS2 days, wouldve liked to see how they defended playing online with dial up on PS2


Last edited by I bleed GREEN; 08-24-2013 at 05:28 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #118
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,430 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Da Ill One said:
i didn't say it was randoms in my party... I said when I was in cross game chat I didn't care about what m friends were talking about, i was concentrating on the game I was playing... and whenever i would beat a random I would get called that...

and People on PSN talk all the time...do you have a PS 3? or you just talking out of your a.ss... get a PS 3 and play Blops II, RDR, GTA IV, TLOU bunch of games people talk in.. they don't shut the fu*k up in BF 3...I have to mute half the people on my team because they talk about bullsh*t or have some fu*king redneck hillbilly music playing in the background
Listen, PSN FOR PS3 fu*kING SUCKS, i'm done comparing the two.

look at this sh*t...


[video - click to view]


No party chats and no updates to it for like 7 years. If you don't have any friends to play with and just want to play a game then sure, it's ok just for that.
 5 years ago '12        #119
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,430 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Flawless Image said:
i wouldve liked to been on here during the Xbox/PS2 days wouldve liked to see how they defended playing online with dial up on PS2
These Sony dudes are delusional, the PS4 is trying to be what the 360 already is, nothing is wrong with that though.
 5 years ago '05        #120
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 Da Ill One said:
When I care about about ESPN, HBO GO, or 300,000 dedicated servers then we'll talk...

I don't watch those channels...nor would I want to pay extra just to be able to watch those channels...

#myopininomattersmorethanyourfacts
So now we're acting like 300,000 dedicated servers working together to decrease ping isn't a big difference? I guess being able to watch many college basketball or football games I normally wouldn't get on TV or being able to stream the latest and greatest from HBO without actually having HBO isn't a big deal either. D'ahwell, enjoy your lag. #factsonly
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
134 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy