Atari Founder: "Xbox 720 Will Dominate The Next-Gen, Sony Software Tools Are Lame"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #81
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
 Krazie said:
Eating their words about what? Their online infrastructure and software?

That's a long way down the road, friend. I hope they finally got it right.
Sony is already receiving a lot of praise from major developers on how easy the system is to develop on. It's happening right now, how is that a long way down the road?
 4 years ago '12        #82
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 3751 3751
 edouble2k6 said:
Sony is already receiving a lot of praise from major developers on how easy the system is to develop on. It's happening right now, how is that a long way down the road?
word.

4 years ago '05        #83
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,907 | Props total: 21063 21063
 edouble2k6 said:
That has nothing to do with what I said. I was talking on his other points. I already know that the PS4 is a good system to develop on, which is awesome. My takeaway is that his other points about online infrastructure and system software is still a valid point. Those are two of the things that Xbox has over PS unless PS has improved on it (which they haven't shown yet, especially with the rehashed XMB).
 4 years ago '10        #84
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 4 years ago '12        #85
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,740 | Props total: 609 609
Xbox f*gboys vs Sony ponies

This section is jokes
 4 years ago '10        #86
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
Sony Ponies?

I like that.
 4 years ago '05        #87
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
These fu*king XBoys must have never fu*king touched a Ps3. There's nothing wrong with their online service. But I guess yall feel it's better because yall have been paying for so long and still had to see Master Chief drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritos. Yeah it didn't have party chat, but who gives a sh*t... I've never had the desire to voice chat with someone in another game. I have 2 360s and had Live... I'm sorry I didn't see that huge of a difference if any at all in online gaming performance.
 4 years ago '04        #88
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Merge
 08-24-2013, 03:11 PM         #89
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold up did this f*ggot post an article so old its about ps3
 4 years ago '12        #90
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Fly or Die said:
that guy is a fu*king noob.
 08-24-2013, 03:23 PM         #91
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
That has nothing to do with what I said. I was talking on his other points. I already know that the PS4 is a good system to develop on, which is awesome. My takeaway is that his other points about online infrastructure and system software is still a valid point. Those are two of the things that Xbox has over PS unless PS has improved on it (which they haven't shown yet, especially with the rehashed XMB).
they have shown it, there's at least a few videos where they show how much faster the software is now
 4 years ago '06        #92
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
These fu*king XBoys must have never fu*king touched a Ps3. There's nothing wrong with their online service. But I guess yall feel it's better because yall have been paying for so long and still had to see Master Chief drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritos. Yeah it didn't have party chat, but who gives a sh*t... I've never had the desire to voice chat with someone in another game. I have 2 360s and had Live... I'm sorry I didn't see that huge of a difference if any at all in online gaming performance.
I didn't notice a differences either.
 4 years ago '12        #93
space
space
 JCSIII said:
I didn't notice a differences either.
that's because you're a super saiyan bi*ch, and there is a difference.
 4 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
that guy is a fu*king noob.
I'm a fu*king noob? I've been playing video games since before your bi*ch a.ss was born. I've been on this board before your little a.ss even had Internet...but I guess I'm just mad though...that's y'all's favorite(only) come back.
 4 years ago '12        #95
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I'm a fu*king noob? I've been playing video games since before your bi*ch a.ss was born. I've been on this board before your little a.ss even had Internet...but I guess I'm just mad though...that's y'all's favorite(only) come back.

If you can't beat me at Halo, I don't want to hear it.
 08-24-2013, 04:42 PM         #96
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
what is ur 360 gamertag sir?
 4 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
what is ur 360 gamertag sir?
It was GodzMustBeCrazy...it hasn't been active in a few years now...there's some people in here that can vouch for me...one of them is a Mod.
 4 years ago '12        #98
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
It was GodzMustBeCrazy...it hasn't been active in a few years now...there's some people in here that can vouch for me...one of them is a Mod.
I get it now, you couldn't keep up with the subscription.
 4 years ago '04        #99
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Austin Foyt said:
I get it now, you couldn't keep up with the subscription.
or didn't want too...I dropped my XBL subscription because I didn't feel it was good enough difference from PSN online to warrant paying for it... next Gen I have no choice so my Gt will be back online...but Some people don't like XBL or see a difference...and no CGC is not a good enough feature to make it better...
 4 years ago '05        #100
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,656 | Props total: 13768 13768
At phaggots in here really debating PSN versus Live. Everybody knows Live has been, and will continue to sh*t on PSN.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago