MF Doom appreciation thread

most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Rihanna Been Eating??
151 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA 6 years ago Arron Afflalo gave us one of the greatest Boxden Smileys of al..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
[list provided] 20 Simple Health Tips You Should Know
53 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #161
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 18 18
 Guvnor said:
@ Today is the day...

I copped mine already
Thanks for the heads up, I almost forgot. Damn, $12 for shipping though? I'm sure it'll be worth it if it's as good as the last one. I hope they end up shipping by 2nd week of May, I'm moving around then.
 2 years ago '13        #162
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122 OP
space
space
space
$43,251 | Props total: 12272 12272
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Thanks for the heads up, I almost forgot. Damn, $12 for shipping though? I'm sure it'll be worth it if it's as good as the last one. I hope they end up shipping by 2nd week of May, I'm moving around then.
Yeah man I nearly passed out when I saw that shipping price but it is what it is. Also damn man hopefully it get's to you before that time.

Last edited by Guvnor; 04-13-2015 at 10:29 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #163
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Guvnor said:
Yeah man I nearly passed out when I saw that hipping price but it is what it is. Also damn man hopefully it get's to you before that time.
I placed my order. I always try to order the DOOM stuff. When those DOOM dunks came out I was deployed & I missed out, I've seen those things go for nearly $400 sometimes.
 2 years ago '13        #164
space
space
space
 Nahmeanuheard said:
I placed my order. I always try to order the DOOM stuff. When those DOOM dunks came out I was deployed & I missed out, I've seen those things go for nearly $400 sometimes.
Yeah man makes sense, His stuff is highly collectible. I even wanted those wallabess he did with Clarks but not to wear, just to own. Those dunks looked amazing though Might had to take chance and wear those once or twice lol.
 2 years ago '04        #165
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Guvnor said:
Yeah man makes sense, His stuff is highly collectible. I even wanted those wallabess he did with Clarks but not to wear, just to own. Those dunks looked amazing though Might had to take chance and wear those once or twice lol.
New DOOM feature.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 06-08-2015 at 10:21 AM..
 2 years ago '13        #166
space
space
space
 Nahmeanuheard said:
New DOOM feature.

Fuego!

Thanks for sharing this
 2 years ago '13        #167
space
space
space
No one bumping the new Doom joint
 2 years ago '15        #168
AROD MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,368 | Props total: 8636 8636
 Guvnor said:
No one bumping the new Doom joint
What new DOOM?

I got an email today for that danger doom vinyl repress
 2 years ago '13        #169
space
space
space
 AROD MONEY said:
What new DOOM?

I got an email today for that danger doom vinyl repress
Look up, the one Nahmeanuheard shared in the thread.

It's a feature he did with Czarface.
 2 years ago '04        #170
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
Anybody else get their DOOM x Akomplice package? I got mine today. A little dissapointed with it though. The last one I felt like the $50 was worth it. This one came in a foil bag, a white DOOM shirt (pretty nice), a decent looking pen, a blank "passport" notebook & a cassette tape with a DOOM beat. I don't have a cassette player so I don't know which beat it is.

The items are tied to a sweepstakes type promotion that can be accessed at .

Sucks for me because I don't draw or rap. I got the video pen, I guess I can at least try to make a video & win the trip. HAH!!! Akomplice messed up on this one in my terms. With the first package I was happy, this one my wife was like "You paid $60 for that?".

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 07-06-2015 at 06:22 PM..
 2 years ago '13        #171
space
space
space
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Anybody else get their DOOM x Akomplice package? I got mine today. A little dissapointed with it though. The last one I felt like the $50 was worth it. This one came in a foil bag, a white DOOM shirt (pretty nice), a decent looking pen, a blank "passport" notebook & a cassette tape with a DOOM beat. I don't have a cassette player so I don't know which beat it is.

The items are tied to a sweepstakes type promotion that can be a.ssessed at .

Sucks for me because I don't draw or rap. I got the video pen, I guess I can at least try to make a video & win the trip. HAH!!! Akomplice messed up on this one in my terms. With the first package I was happy, this one my wife was like "You paid $60 for that?".
I got a black shirt, the notebook, the casette with no pen They gonna give me that pen

Also does yours come with a letter saying it comes with a doom beat on cassette and fatastic four comic worth 1000 dollars as a joke

They played us like some suckers and got this stuff to us late. Im disappointing a bit . However I'm still gonna pop the casette in later though hoping it doesn't stick. The shirt is nice but damn!

Also mine came today too.
 2 years ago '04        #172
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Guvnor said:
I got a black shirt, the notebook, the casette with no pen They gonna give me that pen

Also does yours come with a letter saying it comes with a doom beat on cassette and fatastic four comic worth 1000 dollars as a joke

They played us like some suckers and got this stuff to us late. Im disappointing a bit . However I'm still gonna pop the casette in later though hoping it doesn't stick. The shirt is nice but damn!

Also mine came today too.
My letter said that I got a cassette with a DOOM beat & a trip to Hawaii. The letter goes along with what package you receive. You have to participate & hopefully win them sh*ts.

Let me know what beat is on the tape. Akomplice messed this sh*t up. Now I don't know if I'll order the next time they do this. . They better drop a full exclusive DOOM album with a shirt for the next package.
 2 years ago '14        #173
ChampD1012 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 864 864
Madvilliany is one of the greatest hip hop releases of the last 15 years...

Accordian
Meat Grinder
America's Most Blunted
Rhinestone Cowboy...
 2 years ago '14        #174
El Caballero 52 heat pts52
space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 14583 14583
 Nahmeanuheard said:

The items are tied to a sweepstakes type promotion that can be accessed at .

hm yea idk if 60 is worth that

I got access to a cassette player still tho lol
find someone with a really old car and say 'yo lemme use your stereo real quick'
 2 years ago '13        #175
space
space
space
 Nahmeanuheard said:
My letter said that I got a cassette with a DOOM beat & a trip to Hawaii. The letter goes along with what package you receive. You have to participate & hopefully win them sh*ts.

Let me know what beat is on the tape. Akomplice messed this sh*t up. Now I don't know if I'll order the next time they do this. . They better drop a full exclusive DOOM album with a shirt for the next package.
Oh wow, makes sense. I went on the site and see you get possible trip to Mexico. They embellished like hell talking about Hawaii They wrote it all epic too talking about thank you for your purchase and taking a trip through the unknown. I'm emailing them and hopefully I get the regular pen that suppose to come with the book as the letter implies.

The beat that is on there samples this

[video - click to view]

I know it sounds familiar but can't quite place it fam. Listen from 2:19. Doom took the instrumentation from this part. I think it might have been on a special herbs joint. It's an ill beat as expected but not sure this was worth 60 dollars either plus the radio almost ate the tape.

Also damn, what is the video pen like at least? Do you think that it's worth 60 dollars? Im thinking about spitting to the beat personally I don't really rap but I'll give it a try.

Edit:Some more info on the beat it may sample another version of this called " No camino do bem" that is on the Che Guevara - Lucha Por La Vida album.

Edit 2: He actually did and the exact loop he used is located at 44:11 or so with maybe a bit trimmed from the beginning of the song at time.

[video - click to view]

Mf Doom crazy as hell for listening to that record. No wonder they said he couldn't come back to US allegedly.

El Caballero said:
hm yea idk if 60 is worth that

I got access to a cassette player still tho lol
find someone with a really old car and say 'yo lemme use your stereo real quick'
I mean the beat casette, the t-shirt and a book with either a pen or video pen. Not sure sixty was worth it myself

Last edited by Guvnor; 07-06-2015 at 10:36 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #176
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Guvnor said:
Oh wow, makes sense. I went on the site and see you get possible trip to Mexico. They embellished like hell talking about Hawaii They wrote it all epic too talking about thank you for your purchase and taking a trip through the unknown. I'm emailing them and hopefully I get the regular pen that suppose to come with the book as the letter implies.

The beat that is on there samples this

I know it sounds familiar but can't quite place it fam. Listen from 2:19. Doom took the instrumentation from this part. I think it might have been on a special herbs joint. It's an ill beat as expected but not sure this was worth 60 dollars either plus the radio almost ate the tape.

Also damn, what is the video pen like at least? Do you think that it's worth 60 dollars? Im thinking about spitting to the beat personally I don't really rap but I'll give it a try.

Edit:Some more info on the beat it may sample another version of this called " No camino do bem" that is on the Che Guevara - Lucha Por La Vida album.

Edit 2: He actually did and the exact loop he used is located at 44:11 or so with maybe a bit trimmed from the beginning of the song at time.

Mf Doom crazy as hell for listening to that record. No wonder they said he couldn't come back to US allegedly.

I mean the beat casette, the t-shirt and a book with either a pen or video pen. Not sure sixty was worth it myself
I went through the Special Herbs Vol. 1-10 & I don't think I heard a bit similar to it. I skimmed through it so I could have possibly missed it. It might be a new beat though.

Here are some pictures of the video pen, it's a 4GB Thumb Drive. If they would have made it 8GB-16GB it would have been better. It's a nice pen, the DOOM logo should have been bigger though.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '06        #177
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,203 | Props total: 422 422
I'm def ready for a new Doom album or some kind of project by him.
 2 years ago '10        #178
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$697 | Props total: 64 64
 Nahmeanuheard said:
I went through the Special Herbs Vol. 1-10 & I don't think I heard a bit similar to it. I skimmed through it so I could have possibly missed it. It might be a new beat though.

Here are some pictures of the video pen, it's a 4GB Thumb Drive. If they would have made it 8GB-16GB it would have been better. It's a nice pen, the DOOM logo should have been bigger though.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That's the pen that came in your bag? My pen is a regular small metal twist pen no grip no usb
 2 years ago '04        #179
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
That's the pen that came in your bag? My pen is a regular small metal twist pen no grip no usb
Yea, this is the one I got in my bag. There are 2 different versions of the pen being sent out. The big one (this one) with the small notebook and the small pen with the big note book. I'm guessing you got the latter. What does yours looks like?
 2 years ago '10        #180
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$697 | Props total: 64 64
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Yea, this is the one I got in my bag. There are 2 different versions of the pen being sent out. The big one (this one) with the small notebook and the small pen with the big note book. I'm guessing you got the latter. What does yours looks like?
Idk how to upload photos off my iPad but it's tiny all silver with the tiniest doom face at the top. I got a all black doom shirt too I think u said u got the white one right? I'm kind of mad I don't get the chance to win the trip to mexico sounds a little more appeasing than a comic book
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
83 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
63 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fee
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
43 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy