MF Doom appreciation thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn T.I. confronts Tiny about dealing with Floyd Mayweather. Hear her ex..
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL WR Calvin Johnson visiting the Raiders
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Is Banging Her Out
199 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #141
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 18 18
 Guvnor said:
You know it

Thanks for mentioning this one bro I didn't even know it dropped.

It is sick but I hope he does rap on their album and not only produce

NEW DOOM!!!!!!!

3 years ago '13        #142
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122 OP
space
space
space
$43,251 | Props total: 12272 12272
 Nahmeanuheard said:

NEW DOOM!!!!!!!

Thanks fam
 3 years ago '14        #143
SonicthHedgehog 86 heat pts86
space
space
$19,265 | Props total: 10645 10645
One of the GOATs, there's no debate or argument.

[spoiler - click to view]

Nahmeanuheard said:

NEW DOOM!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SonicthHedgehog; 07-25-2014 at 08:18 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #144
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

New DOOM & Ghost homies..... YAY YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
 2 years ago '13        #145
space
space
space
 Nahmeanuheard said:

New DOOM & Ghost homies..... YAY YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
According to Starks were going to get that Doom and Ghost record this year

This makes for a great appetizer though.
 Nahmeanuheard said:

NEW DOOM!!!!!!!

Project was only okay imo. Nehru has room to grow though
 2 years ago '04        #146
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,816 | Props total: 1084 1084
A few years back I listened to DOOM - a small/simple skim through and thought dude was nothing short of terrible. Flow. Beats. Everything was a miss for me. Last year I started messing around with a 'hip-hop chick' and taking into account that I like and respect Madlib she had me revisit DOOM's, 'Madvillain'. And I switched from a straight up critic mindset and just let it flow and eventually came to love it. Not a fan of Lil B myself, but I think thats how and why a lot of people like him; he's isn't super lyrical and flow be hella shaky on songs but they just allow the music/sonic art to flow and love it.

I rock with Madvillain through and through, front to back. I just started listening to MM..Food not long ago. Verdict is still out on that. In time I'll see how I feel about it or DOOM as a whole for that matter.
 2 years ago '14        #147
AliTheAlmighty7 319 heat pts319
space
space
space
$7,792 | Props total: 1558 1558

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #148
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1719 1719
 Scream @ Me said:
A few years back I listened to DOOM - a small/simple skim through and thought dude was nothing short of terrible. Flow. Beats. Everything was a miss for me. Last year I started messing around with a 'hip-hop chick' and taking into account that I like and respect Madlib she had me revisit DOOM's, 'Madvillain'. And I switched from a straight up critic mindset and just let it flow and eventually came to love it. Not a fan of Lil B myself, but I think thats how and why a lot of people like him; he's isn't super lyrical and flow be hella shaky on songs but they just allow the music/sonic art to flow and love it.

I rock with Madvillain through and through, front to back. I just started listening to MM..Food not long ago. Verdict is still out on that. In time I'll see how I feel about it or DOOM as a whole for that matter.
agree for the most part

but

Doom is SUPER lyrical

Bar for bar id put him up against anyone
 2 years ago '13        #149
space
space
space
 Crookz said:
Everytime I see this thread bumped I get hyped thinkin there's new DOOM only to be dissapointed

Doom Bag..I wonder whats in it

[pic - click to view]

@
 2 years ago '09        #150
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,808 | Props total: 1542 1542
$50 for a t-shirt... na
 2 years ago '13        #151
space
space
space
 Crookz said:
Damn I usually don't make purchases of this kind but I kinda want to

Too bad it's my mom, pops and bro's birthday in the next few weeks
Cost like 50 tho But nah man with all them birthdays you got coming. Save that cash man. You gonna need it!
 NoHope said:
$50 for a t-shirt... na
Last collab he did with the folks came with a rare doom starks song on cassette, a treasure map to other goods, a t-shirt, a pocket watch(though it wasn't real gold), a compass and a MF Doom crow bar to open the wooden box package.

Knowing Doom though it could very well be just a shirt or something more. You don't know This the same man who send imposters to preform shows.
 2 years ago '15        #152
EnigmaticPigeon 28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,591 | Props total: 10615 10615

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '13        #153
space
space
space
 Crookz said:
Yeah I'm trying to get a box suite at Yankee stadium for my pops and bro. I don't think it's worth the money but the experience is cool

I don't know what to get my mom and her bday is in 5 days tho

As for the box. It gotta have some nice stuff and it looks like akomplice designs have gotten better
Damn man, that's a great gift and very expensive I'm sure. Hope y'all enjoy that. As for your mom get her a coach purse or something if she into that or something she will enjoy but find useful. I know it's hard but I know what my mom wants already so it ain't hard for me. She wants some Michael Kors sneakers and she told me that. Her birthday Saturday though so she will have to wait and when she thought I got her nothing I will surprise her. That's if it don't show up on time of course which it may not more than likely.

As for the Doom Box, Im sure it does have some cool stuff man but who knows. He could hit us with the okie dook too. I pray he don't!
 2 years ago '04        #154
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Guvnor said:
Cost like 50 tho But nah man with all them birthdays you got coming. Save that cash man. You gonna need it!

Last collab he did with the folks came with a rare doom starks song on cassette, a treasure map to other goods, a t-shirt, a pocket watch(though it wasn't real gold), a compass and a MF Doom crow bar to open the wooden box package.

Knowing Doom though it could very well be just a shirt or something more. You don't know This the same man who send imposters to preform shows.
Thanks for the heads up. I bought that last box. It was $49 for it & it had some real cool sh*t, I think I'm going to buy this one too. Hopefully it has some new music in it though. Anybody else picking it up?
 2 years ago '13        #155
space
space
space
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Thanks for the heads up. I bought that last box. It was $49 for it & it had some real cool sh*t, I think I'm going to buy this one too. Hopefully it has some new music in it though. Anybody else picking it up?
No problem and I want to buy it.

May I ask what song was on that tape you got though
 2 years ago '04        #156
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Guvnor said:
No problem and I want to buy it.

May I ask what song was on that tape you got though
I got Victory Laps (Madvillainz Remix), never listened to it though. I don't have a cassette player. . I just looked at my watch & noticed that it's dead.
 2 years ago '13        #157
space
space
space
 Nahmeanuheard said:
I got Victory Laps (Madvillainz Remix), never listened to it though. I don't have a cassette player. . I just looked at my watch & noticed that it's dead.
Wow, never knew they did a remix though thats cool. Even if you don't have a player for it, just to own one is cool.

Also damn, it was a pocket watch too right? Well maybe the battery just needs to be changed is all.
 2 years ago '13        #158
space
space
space
@ Today is the day...

I copped mine already
 2 years ago '13        #159
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,556 | Props total: 3224 3224
I just want the shirt and a cassette to collect... fu*k all that other cheap sh*t. That pocket watch from before look like some sh*t you get in a machine
 2 years ago '14        #160
El Caballero 52 heat pts52
space
space
$19,009 | Props total: 14501 14501
 Scream @ Me said:

Comparing MF DOOM to lil b...lol....

Dude is very lyrical bruh idk what you hearing
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 15 Lies Your School Told You
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might have to paper bag this redhead PAWG with AUTISTIC features
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
she look like a psycho...dat is indeed crazy
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
154 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn Boosie on Buying a $50 Million Estate for $3 Million
24 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Red Dead Redemption 2 - new pics
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA But But But Lonzo isn't Atheletic....
110 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
488 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy