MF Doom appreciation thread

most viewed right now
 44
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chef Game takes making a grilled cheese sandwich to a different level...
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Criminals Canít Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy NY Cop
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Apparently fine young lady is a Kindergarten teacher.
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 year ago '09        #221
abstruse 
space
avatar space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 212 212
goat
 1 year ago '13        #222
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12254 12254
 Hazi said:




DOOM still sounds a little tired, but this is good. Beat is craaaaaaaaazy. Any Madvillain is good Madvillain. Props Guvnor.
Its funny cause I think these songs are old.

Travis is about that monkey that went ape sh*t and k!lled a lady in 2009 and the other one Untitled feat Med was one that is either a Madvillian 2 or just a track they did together and never put out. They might not even be new but as Nahmean said Im sure Doom and Madlib got a stash of heat they been building for years.
 Domo Swayze said:
Doom really is that n*gga, if im being honest, Madvillany is one of my fav albums that have come out this century.
Word, I mean that album got Meat Grinder as a rap fan you can't hate on Madvillian period.
 Nahmeanuheard said:
According to this Facebook page he's supposed to be at this music festival next week. If I'm reading it correctly, it says he's doing music from the new Madvillainy album. . If it's true then that means that the album might be close.



Can we embed Facebook posts on here? Can't seem to get it to work.
Nah you can't embed FB but that's crazy hopefully Daniel Dumile don't send them imposters
 1 year ago '13        #223
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12254 12254
 Nahmeanuheard said:


Sounds good. I'm sure DOOM & Madlib have a whole bunch of songs stashed away. They mesh so well together that I doubt they only recorded those songs for Madvillainy, a few others & that's it. DOOM needs to get off his lazy a.ss & bless us with more music.

Dude is amazing & he's 44 now, he can't be playing with us like that. 1 album every 4-5 years ain't cutting it for me.
For real and he let me down with that Nehurviandoom joint last year too. The beats was ill but I thought he was gonna rap on it more.

Dude just be playing with us, either that or he nervous and don't want to let us down but either way I feel he should release more music.

 El Caballero said:
It's just crazy how we keep hearing about these projects he's supposedly working on but they never materialize and instead we get some other project.

Him living in London now has to be slowing everything down too..I wonder what he's even doing..he's not really doing many shows.

I never even saw any interviewer ask him if his family moved out to England with him. He was just denied entry to the US and that's almost all we know.
I heard the deny entry part was a rumor but then again I could be mixing his situation up with Mos Def
 1 year ago '14        #224
El Caballero 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$17,150 | Props total: 10858 10858
 Guvnor said:
For real and he let me down with that Nehurviandoom joint last year too. The beats was ill but I thought he was gonna rap on it more.

Dude just be playing with us, either that or he nervous and don't want to let us down but either way I feel he should release more music.


I heard the deny entry part was a rumor but then again I could be mixing his situation up with Mos Def
yea that was mos def.
Doom was really denied but I don't know if he didn't really try to get back in after that. That's what it seems like
 1 year ago '13        #225
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12254 12254
 El Caballero said:
yea that was mos def.
Doom was really denied but I don't know if he didn't really try to get back in after that. That's what it seems like
Damn, that right there sucks! Will also make it a little more difficult to get work done. Especially if he works with producers in person and is not use to the whole emailing work back and forth thing.
 1 year ago '04        #226
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 17 17
 Guvnor said:
Nah you can't embed FB but that's crazy hopefully Daniel Dumile don't send them imposters
I really hope he doesn't do that. I know with Madlib being on the show he wouldn't have done that, but now that Madlib won't be showing up he might try to pull that BS. He agreed to do the show solo, so I hope he keeps his word & shows up. If there's some new Madvillain at that show then that'll be great & a sign that something new might be coming soon. At the same time I thought the same thing when Papermill & Avalanche came out 5 years ago.

I wish DOOM & Adult Swim would have worked together more often. They had a good relationship going, but not much came from it. It seemed like that was a perfect matchup.
 1 year ago '13        #227
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12254 12254
 Nahmeanuheard said:
I really hope he doesn't do that. I know with Madlib being on the show he wouldn't have done that, but now that Madlib won't be showing up he might try to pull that BS. He agreed to do the show solo, so I hope he keeps his word & shows up. If there's some new Madvillain at that show then that'll be great & a sign that something new might be coming soon. At the same time I thought the same thing when Papermill & Avalanche came out 5 years ago.

I wish DOOM & Adult Swim would have worked together more often. They had a good relationship going, but not much came from it. It seemed like that was a perfect matchup.
Word I hope he don't do it and he unveils some new Madvillian but you never know with the villain

Also word he did some dope stuff with adult swim and a Doomstarks single should be coming out sooner or later. Adultswim is releasing a single ever week or so I think and of them their is gonna be a Danny Brown one, a Doom one and a Clams Casino one.
 1 year ago '15        #228
AROD MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 5931 5931
 Guvnor said:
@

New Unreleased Leaked Madvillian



Damn u got a link bro? Haven't been on bx in like a week and these links are dead. Stones throw shut down everything I found
 1 year ago '13        #229
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12254 12254
This man PB

[tweet - click to view]


I heard he ain't pay Georgia and Dudley their royalties but what do I know.

 AROD MONEY said:
Damn u got a link bro? Haven't been on bx in like a week and these links are dead. Stones throw shut down everything I found

[spoiler - click to view]



Not sure if the Zip file has what I think it has in it but everyone should check it out. Might be the MV(not part 2 of course) DEMO which is something I never heard.

Edit:Apparently These Doom Leaks
[spoiler - click to view]

been around since 2010..


Last edited by Guvnor; 07-28-2015 at 12:13 PM..
 1 year ago '04        #230
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 17 17
R.I.P. Sean P.


[video - click to view]


At least now we know why DOOM hasn't released anything new. Dude is too busy sailing the 7 seas to give a damn.
 1 year ago '13        #231
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12254 12254
 Nahmeanuheard said:
R.I.P. Sean P.



At least now we know why DOOM hasn't released anything new. Dude is too busy sailing the 7 seas to give a damn.
Damn that's crazy That's probably Doom all day, all the time.

He probably out there just chilling and rarely doing music

Even heard he called off that show he was gonna do that we were speaking about in here.
 1 year ago '04        #232
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 17 17
 Guvnor said:
Damn that's crazy That's probably Doom all day, all the time.

He probably out there just chilling and rarely doing music

Even heard he called off that show he was gonna do that we were speaking about in here.
Bruh, I completely forgot to check that website concerning that show. He was supposed to play some new Madvillain music. He called off the show though? Typical DOOM bullsh*t. This n*gga truly is the Supervillain, that sh*t ain't even a gimmick anymore.
 1 year ago '04        #233
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 17 17
My bad, double post.
 1 year ago '04        #234
erickonasis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$21,456 | Props total: 3588 3588
goodthread
 1 year ago '15        #235
AROD MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 5931 5931
Every time I see this thread get bumped I get excited and more often than not end up dissapointed
Why do love the ones that hurt us
 1 year ago '14        #236
El Caballero 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$17,150 | Props total: 10858 10858
 Nahmeanuheard said:
R.I.P. Sean P.



At least now we know why DOOM hasn't released anything new. Dude is too busy sailing the 7 seas to give a damn.


I don't know when he's ever dropping anything
never get any info from this dude
 1 year ago '06        #237
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$3,883 | Props total: 1176 1176
I'm in here
 1 year ago '13        #238
ItsAlwaysMe 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$13,381 | Props total: 5304 5304
 Nahmeanuheard said:
R.I.P. Sean P.



At least now we know why DOOM hasn't released anything new. Dude is too busy sailing the 7 seas to give a damn.
"Rather ugly brother with flows that's gorgeous." Epic neckbeard.
 1 year ago '13        #240
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12254 12254
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Bruh, I completely forgot to check that website concerning that show. He was supposed to play some new Madvillain music. He called off the show though? Typical DOOM bullsh*t. This n*gga truly is the Supervillain, that sh*t ain't even a gimmick anymore.
Yeah he called it off..

Change to program: Late last night we were informed that DOOM wonít be able to make it to Vanguard to play his show today due to illness. In his current condition his doctor strongly advised against travelling and it was therefore decided best not to make the trip from the US to Denmark. We hope for your understanding and wish you all a wonderful day at the festival.


Peep they said "US" but might just be uninformed. Also word, he really is The Super villian Dude is cruel.
 erickonasis said:
goodthread
Thanks!
 HerfavcolorLu 1 said:
cause he a villain cuh..shiiit if i was a rapper i wouldn't hesitate to be like DOOM, dude got impostors doing his show while he sailing on the 7 seas collecting checks zero fu*ks given..
He cruel as hell though Plus you like Blu too I see. Blu is the man but I heard his shows aren't too solid either or at least they weren't at a time.

Blu an ill emcee too though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Safaree Interview (power 105.1) get back with nicki, beat meek in fight etc..
16 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside That thang phat and shes a CEO....missbadyellow
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside _norma_xoxox Pull out?
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside The 10 Richest People Of All Time
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Is A$AP Rocky Overrated
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Donald Glover Encounters His 'Biggest Fan' Amanda Peet
92 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Trump Says Media Will Pay a Big Price For Reporting His Inaug..
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
115 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy