britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #181
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 17 17
 LEE OH said:
Idk how to upload photos off my iPad but it's tiny all silver with the tiniest doom face at the top. I got a all black doom shirt too I think u said u got the white one right? I'm kind of mad I don't get the chance to win the trip to mexico sounds a little more appeasing than a comic book
Yea, I got the white. Here's a pic of it:

[pic - click to view]

I agree though, the trip to Mexico sounds a lot better than the comic book. Still disappointed in the fact that you have to hopefully win those things, chances are slim. I would have been happier with a DOOM EP or album.

I think the biggest thing that's disappointing to us, is the fact of how much better the first DOOM & Akomplice package was compared to this one.
 2 years ago '10        #182
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$693 | Props total: 61 61
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Yea, I got the white. Here's a pic of it:

[pic - click to view]

I agree though, the trip to Mexico sounds a lot better than the comic book. Still disappointed in the fact that you have to hopefully win those things, chances are slim. I would have been happier with a DOOM EP or album.

I think the biggest thing that's disappointing to us, is the fact of how much better the first DOOM & Akomplice package was compared to this one.
Shirt is fresh mines the exact same except black with a grey doom face. Did yours run extra big. I got a large but looks more like a xl. I'm gonna try the drawing who knows.. But yeah a doom ep would of made it all worth it alone or even a unreleased track would of been cool.
The box and crowbar from the first were dope collection pieces but this bag is so suss, and it came all wrinkled up too
 2 years ago '04        #183
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
Shirt is fresh mines the exact same except black with a grey doom face. Did yours run extra big. I got a large but looks more like a xl. I'm gonna try the drawing who knows.. But yeah a doom ep would of made it all worth it alone or even a unreleased track would of been cool.
The box and crowbar from the first were dope collection pieces but this bag is so suss, and it came all wrinkled up too
Yea, mine is a large also but it looks huge. Haven't tried it on yet so we'll see. The L I got from the first package fit right. They could have at least included a nice DOOM poster or something. I liked the box & crowbar, I produly display it on my entertainment center. That bag is straight basura & has no value honestly. I thought we were paying $12 for shipping because it was going to have more goodies inside, shipping for this thing could have been like $6.
 2 years ago '13        #184
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122 OP
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12264 12264
 Nahmeanuheard said:
I went through the Special Herbs Vol. 1-10 & I don't think I heard a bit similar to it. I skimmed through it so I could have possibly missed it. It might be a new beat though.

Here are some pictures of the video pen, it's a 4GB Thumb Drive. If they would have made it 8GB-16GB it would have been better. It's a nice pen, the DOOM logo should have been bigger though.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yeah man Im still trying to find it but at that specific time stamp is part that he looped. The part where it's just the instruments. It might not be special herbs and I doubt it's Viktor Vaughn but I don't know fam. It's not on his Take Me To Your Leader project either.

Wow, that does look nice though. How does the video it shoots look? Much better than the other pen imo. Only problem is the mask is so damn small man, your right. That's terrible!

Last edited by Guvnor; 07-07-2015 at 03:06 PM..
 2 years ago '13        #185
space
space
space
 LEE OH said:
That's the pen that came in your bag? My pen is a regular small metal twist pen no grip no usb
I got no pen I hope they send me one. I'm speaking to them over email and hopefully they send one to me.

LEE OH said:
Idk how to upload photos off my iPad but it's tiny all silver with the tiniest doom face at the top. I got a all black doom shirt too I think u said u got the white one right? I'm kind of mad I don't get the chance to win the trip to mexico sounds a little more appeasing than a comic book
The comic is super rare though and worth a lot. Though Mexico sounds more fun, it's a toss up between money and fun All comes down to preference I guess lol.
 2 years ago '04        #186
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Guvnor said:
Yeah man Im still trying to find it but at that specific time stamp is part that he looped. The part where it's just the instruments. It might not be special herbs and I doubt it's Viktor Vaughn but I don't know fam. It's not on his Take Me To Your Leader project either.

Wow, that does look nice though. How does the video it shoots look?
I wish I knew. I pressed the button & it sunk in. I just took it apart & noticed that the part that initiates the recording came broken. I can fix it by soldering it back on but I don't have a soldering iron. I'm about to e-mail Akomplice & see if they can send me a replacement.

Hopefully they give you a replacement pen man. Akomplice pissing me off with this nonsense.

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 07-07-2015 at 03:18 PM..
 2 years ago '13        #187
space
space
space
 Nahmeanuheard said:
I wish I knew. I pressed the button & it sunk in. I just took it apart & noticed that the part that initiates the recording came broken. I can fix it by soldering it back on but I don't have a soldering iron. I'm about to e-mail Akomplice & see if they can send me a replacement.

Hopefully they give you a replacement pen man. Akomplice pissing me off with this nonsense.
Damn, you ain't even get to use it not one time. That's something else Akomplice did this thing all wrong this time around.
 2 years ago '04        #188
j0hncena 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 650 650
Food Album never gets old to me
 2 years ago '13        #189
space
space
space
 j0hncena said:
Food Album never gets old to me
Classic I'm gonna listen to it as well as Madvilliany before I attack that doom beat for the contest.
 2 years ago '15        #190
Baliblaze 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 1282 1282
 Guvnor said:
Classic I'm gonna listen to it as well as Madvilliany before I attack that doom beat for the contest.
what contest?
 2 years ago '13        #191
space
space
space
 Baliblaze said:
what contest?
In short,
The contest is for those who bought this MF Doom Mystery Bag that a company called Akomplice made in partnership with Doom. Prior to this they made this cool Doom Box that was better than the contents in the bag they released this time but that's neither here not there. Basically one of the items in the bag was a cassette with a Doom beat on it and the contest involves rapping over the beat and putting it on soundcloud. I'm thinking of getting involved Winner get's an unreleased Doom beat.

They're are two other contests as well. One involving those who got a regular pen and the contest consists of competing with others to make drawings, the winner gets a rare comic book. They submit their work to Instagram. The other contests is one involving those who got a Doom Video Pen they made and basically the people who want in on that one, compete by trying to make the most inspirational video and win a trip to mexico.

There you have it...
 2 years ago '15        #192
Baliblaze 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 1282 1282
 Guvnor said:
In short,
The contest is for those who bought this MF Doom Mystery Bag that a company called Akomplice made in partnership with Doom. Prior to this they made this cool Doom Box that was better than the contents in the bag they released this time but that's neither here not there. Basically one of the items in the bag was a cassette with a Doom beat on it and the contest involves rapping over the beat and putting it on soundcloud. I'm thinking of getting involved Winner get's an unreleased Doom beat.

They're are two other contests as well. One involving those who got a regular pen and the contest consists of competing with others to make drawings, the winner gets a rare comic book. They submit their work to Instagram. The other contests is one involving those who got a Doom Video Pen they made and basically the people who want in on that one, compete by trying to make the most inspirational video and win a trip to mexico.

There you have it...
that's cool. good luck.

is that doom beat on youtube or somewhere by any chance?
 2 years ago '11        #193
shellz386 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,210 | Props total: 2449 2449
Mines coming in the mail today after dealing with the USPS bullsh*t...

Smh
 2 years ago '11        #194
shellz386 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,210 | Props total: 2449 2449
I hope I get the black/3M shirt
 2 years ago '13        #195
space
space
space
 Baliblaze said:
that's cool. good luck.

is that doom beat on youtube or somewhere by any chance?
Thank you and I don't think so but if I do find it I will let you know.

shellz386 said:
I hope I get the black/3M shirt
From what people say, the shirts are sized a little big

Also USPS could be a real bi*ch
 2 years ago '10        #196
ARosary 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,111 | Props total: 1634 1634
dddaaammmnnnn. Now, I know why KA praises him so much & the influence. I'm on "tru thug" like

Most def about to check for all DOOM projects & do the 1 to his whole catalog this summer.

Boxden comes thru again
 2 years ago '05        #197
D-Clutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,457 | Props total: 706 706
DOOM is legendary.. Madvillainy is one of my favorites of all time.

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '13        #198
space
space
space
@ you get your pen or figure out how to work it? I plugged mine in and see a yellow light and don't know what that means. Before that I tried pushing the button without the silver since mine was janky and the button didn't work and fell out when I pushed. The lense of the camera also does not line up with it's opening. I tried fiddeling with it to fix it but I can't get it to work. I even tried pushing the button at the top which I guessed is the record button with out the silver on it and it didn't work.

D-Clutch said:
DOOM is legendary.. Madvillainy is one of my favorites of all time.

You know it
 2 years ago '15        #199
AROD MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,090 | Props total: 7376 7376
Damn DOOM one of my favorite ever but I would never pay to see him in person or waste money on most of his merch. He be swindling n*ggas smh
 2 years ago '04        #200
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
 Guvnor said:
@ you get your pen or figure out how to work it? I plugged mine in and see a yellow light and don't know what that means. Before that I tried pushing the button without the silver since mine was janky and the button didn't work and fell out when I pushed. The lense of the camera also does not line up with it's opening. I tried fiddeling with it to fix it but I can't get it to work. I even tried pushing the button at the top which I guessed is the record button with out the silver on it and it didn't work.

You know it
What's good? I haven't received mine. It was supposed to be delivered today, but I see that USPS changed the date to tomorrow. I'll be out of town until Wednesday so I won't be able to give you an update on mine until then.

Sounds like your pen has the same defect mine had. Check out this nerd (probably a Boxden member), his pen broke too.
Sounds like a lot of these damn pens are defective though.

[video - click to view]

If mine comes broken again then I give up with Akomplice on this. They better come correct if they do a 3rd package, otherwise I'll never even consider it another purchase.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago