Nationals best record in the MLB appreciation thread (2013)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
So how bout them nats? Best team in baseball, right?
 5 years ago '09        #102
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 lilsnatch770 said:
Gattis can play other positions when guys need days off struggled at 1st on Friday, but if his bat stays hot it is worth it
This.
 5 years ago '04        #103
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2788 2788
 lilsnatch770 said:
Gattis can play other positions when guys need days off struggled at 1st on Friday, but if his bat stays hot it is worth it
his other position is 1st

which is occupied by freddie freeman

if mccann comes back and struggles, gattis gonna get to split time at catcher. . .but something has to give though, cause the braves aint sitting freeman when hes healthy
 5 years ago '04        #104
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I wasn't feeling the Nats hype coming into the season

but the Braves are just playing over their heads right now....still like 150 games left
 5 years ago '09        #105
space
space
 abstractq said:

if mccann comes back and struggles, gattis gonna get to split time at catcher. . .but something has to give though, cause the braves aint sitting freeman when hes healthy
They ain't sitting McCann either. When healthy the guy is one of the best catchers in the game. What it looks like we have here is some good depth finally. For now I'm rolling with McCann because he has seen the ups and downs of MLB and been through the wars. I don't know what to expect from Evan should he face a slump.

Liquid-Science said:

but the Braves are just playing over their heads right now....still like 150 games left
You're absolutely right and I don't think us Braves fans should go too crazy yet. We have had good starts then had summer months of 3 wins in a month. We've also had leads and blown them the last month.

They don't hand the title out in April but I do feel this year could be different. I guess we'll see.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 04-14-2013 at 04:48 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #106
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
minor set back, minor set back

no lie i almost put a hole in my dorm wall but minor set back non the less

we still winning this division
 5 years ago '09        #107
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #108
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 Liquid-Science said:

Not really playing over our heads, I'd say. We have a lot of people slumping and a few out right now. Nobody is really doing anything spectacular, just solid get-on-base batting. But no doubt that should fall off from the ones hitting now. By that time Jason, Dan, and BJ will be out of heir slumps. I expect our pitching to remain top notch throughout the season though.
 5 years ago '04        #109
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 abstractq said:

Well, I think he could play 3rd too. I know his defense absolutely sucks, but we would have to give him a chance to see how he plays.

Right now, the potential of him bringing offense to the game outweighs the potential of him making an error.

Plus, it will be our pitching that helps us win this year. Yes, the offense is going to help more than last year, but our pitching is going to be the key.

Yes it has only been two-three games for each pitcher but we have Maholm and Minor under a 1.00 ERA, Medlen under a 2.00 ERA and Hudson under a 3.00 ERA. Then we have Anthony Varvaro, Craig Kimbrel, Cory Gearrin and Luis Avilan at a 0.00 ERA.

Oh and our team has two shutouts. Our relievers also have allowed the least amount of earned runs in baseball, third lowest batting average against and sixth lowest walks and zero losses.

Of course that won't last all season but I think it is going to be hard to get runs off of this team all year.

OH and Beachy is coming back after the All-Star Break. That might allow us to us six starters and keep them fresh.

Beachy + Hudson + Minor + Medlen + Maholm + Teheran =
 5 years ago '04        #110
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Liquid-Science said:

Like dude said, not really playing over our heads Still, I know it is a long season that is why I find it hilarious that people make these threads after two games. I normally wait for the 40-70 game mark to decide on teams.

Should be a fun race regardless because the Nations won't be at .500 all season (Currently 7-5)
 5 years ago '05        #111
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8393 8393
Damn Washington at least we got one
 04-14-2013, 06:41 PM         #112
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We not even 20 games into it yall f*ggots on boxden don't surprise me
 5 years ago '09        #113
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Nothing happened, keep scrolling
 5 years ago '12        #114
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
It's been 12 games and people are writing the Nats off already. They're 7-5 and have played 9 games against teams that won 80+ last year.
 5 years ago '10        #115
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
It's been 12 games and people are writing the Nats off already. They're 7-5 and have played 9 games against teams that won 80+ last year.
I don't think anyone is writing the nats off y'all are just getting sh*t because y'all made a best team in baseball thread a week into the season. What the fu*k you expect
 5 years ago '13        #116
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 ghettofire said:
I don't think anyone is writing the nats off y'all are just getting sh*t because y'all made a best team in baseball thread a week into the season. What the fu*k you expect
real n*ggas, got real expectations

I welcome the hate, I welcome the second guessing because the new evil empire shall rise.

Everyone knows the fu*king braves not winning this division, so all this back and forth is for the birds.
---

sidenote just had a flatbread sandwich from wendys was fu*king delicious, told the hoodrat at the counter no tomatoes.

3 fu*king tomatoes on it, my fu*king god.
 5 years ago '07        #117
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ghettofire said:
Its a runoff of the same thread last year. Same thing happened, they were average in april and may and then that thread got bumped hella times cus they regained their pace. Pretty funny thread if you read thru it

Bet this thread gets bumped in a few weeks
 5 years ago '12        #118
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,573 | Props total: 5973 5973

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #119
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 cubes said:

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #120
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8393 8393
i think you are starting to already see the adage "the hunter to hunted"

the braves went into washington with bad intentions wanting to make a statement, and i dont think the nats were ready for it

already 1-5 against what will be considered the class of the NL (braves, reds). teams are gunning for them so they are going to have to be prepared
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy