Nationals best record in the MLB appreciation thread (2013)

most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-04-2013, 12:18 PM         #481
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:

[pic - click to view]



You must be high as fu*k right now
Strasburg #4 in the NL is ERA?
Zim #1 in NL in Wins?
Gio #11 in SO?

I mean im be smoking today but not yet fool
 5 years ago '04        #482
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Freckle Face said:
Strasburg #4 in the NL is ERA?
Zim #1 in NL in Wins?
Gio #11 in SO?

I mean im be smoking today but not yet fool
Minor, Medlen and Teheran are within .07 of Gio Gonzalez in terms of ERA. Strasburg has a losing record in his career against the Braves and Jordan Zimmerman seems to always do well against us.

Oh and the Braves are 7-3 against the Nots this year and yet you think they would win a 7 games series.

 5 years ago '12        #483
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,796 | Props total: 6639 6639
 lilsnatch770 said:
Bragging about splitting a series with the fourth worst team in baseball



How embarrassing
While the Braves are in the middle of splitting a series with the SECOND worst team in baseball



How embarrasing

 lilsnatch770 said:
Minor, Medlen and Teheran are within .07 of Gio Gonzalez in terms of ERA. Strasburg has a losing record in his career against the Braves and Jordan Zimmerman seems to always do well against us.

Oh and the Braves are 7-3 against the Nots this year and yet you think they would win a 7 games series.

You honestly think those no-name n*ggas are as good as Gio-Stras-Zimm?

 07-04-2013, 12:34 PM         #484
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's why them 9 games at the end of the season in my opinion is going to determine the division...
 5 years ago '04        #485
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 cubes said:
While the Braves are in the middle of splitting a series with the SECOND worst team in baseball



How embarrasing
How do you split a 3 game series? Jesus Christ. I know you are like 15 years old, but you're a fu*king moron.

Maybe you should disappear a bit more and then reappear after the Nots beat some low ranked teams a bit more.
 5 years ago '04        #486
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Freckle Face said:
That's why them 9 games at the end of the season in my opinion is going to determine the division...
You mean the 9 Braves-Nationals games in the 2nd half?
 07-04-2013, 12:50 PM         #487
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8/5 - 8/7
8/16 - 8/18
9/16 - 9/18

Those will be huge games (just my opinion) will determine who wins the East... with 24 games left @ Mets/Marlins we should be able to gain some ground


Last edited by Freckle Face; 07-04-2013 at 12:57 PM..
 07-04-2013, 12:52 PM         #488
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
How do you split a 3 game series? Jesus Christ. I know you are like 15 years old, but you're a fu*king moron.

Maybe you should disappear a bit more and then reappear after the Nots beat some low ranked teams a bit more.
MLB.TV game of the day tonight... I'm check yall out Julio going
 5 years ago '12        #489
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,796 | Props total: 6639 6639
 lilsnatch770 said:
How do you split a 3 game series? Jesus Christ. I know you are like 15 years old, but you're a fu*king moron.

Maybe you should disappear a bit more and then reappear after the Nots beat some low ranked teams a bit more.
Is the current Braves-Marlins series not tied at 1-1? You dumb fu*k

I didnt know you cared about me so much I stay on this f*ggots mind
 5 years ago '04        #490
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Freckle Face said:
8/5 - 8/7
8/16 - 8/18
9/16 - 9/18

Those will be huge games (just my opinion) will determine who wins the East
Maybe. The August games could not have an impact on the end of the season. I think those nine games will go 5-4. 6 of those 9 are in Washington though.

I think a bigger impact will be that the Braves get the Cubs (3), Brewers (3) and Phillies (4) while the Nats get Miami (4), St. Louis (3) and Arizona (3).

The Cards and D'Backs could be playing for their division/wild card at that point.

If the East is close at the end of the season, I think the Braves have the advantage
 5 years ago '04        #491
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 cubes said:
Is the current Braves-Marlins series not tied at 1-1? You dumb fu*k
You can't split a 3 game series you fu*king moron. Don't worry, I am sure you will learn about that when you get to 10th grade next year
 5 years ago '12        #492
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,796 | Props total: 6639 6639
 lilsnatch770 said:
You can't split a 3 game series you fu*king moron. Don't worry, I am sure you will learn about that when you get to 10th grade next year
Is a series at 1-1 a split?

If you died in a car crash tonight I would literally be happy
 07-04-2013, 01:02 PM         #493
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like our August MIL (3) PHI (3) CHI (4) MIA (3) NYM (2) September NYM (5) PHI (6) MIA (6)

We played the hardest teams in the first half... we got some scrubs in the second... it aint over till its over
 07-04-2013, 01:04 PM         #494
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San Diego 7:05 tomorrow... be safe out there bros... im out
 5 years ago '04        #495
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Freckle Face said:
I like our August MIL (3) PHI (3) CHI (4) MIA (3) NYM (2) September NYM (5) PHI (6) MIA (6)

We played the hardest teams in the first half... we got some scrubs in the second... it aint over till its over
True. Braves don't have anymore West Coast trips left too
 5 years ago '04        #496
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,892 | Props total: 3611 3611
at that idiot trying to argue that a 3 game series can be split.

It doesn't matter if its 1-1 now, it will end with someone winning or losing it

BX has so many fu*kin idiots on here.
 5 years ago '04        #497
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 notoriousthugzz said:
at that idiot trying to argue that a 3 game series can be split.

It doesn't matter if its 1-1 now, it will end with someone winning or losing it

BX has so many fu*kin idiots on here.
Maybe Freckle Face will show that all of the Nats fans aren't complete morons. I think MainEvent is the only other sane one
 5 years ago '12        #498
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,796 | Props total: 6639 6639
 steeLTown said:
are you fu*ked up in the head? wtf are you even saying???
The Braves won one game, the Marlins won one game. The series is currently split at 1-1



Do you dumb n*ggas understand that?
 5 years ago '07        #499
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,128 | Props total: 19938 19938
 cubes said:
The Braves won one game, the Marlins won one game. The series is currently split at 1-1



Do you dumb n*ggas understand that?


the series is tied not split
 5 years ago '09        #500
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,900 | Props total: 11821 11821
 Freckle Face said:
There's one team ahead of Washington in the Division.. and one team ahead in the Wild Card... so yes playoffs.. Today is the first day we have our opening day lineup together in over 2 months.. We back
Who's that one team, though?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Sprint Announces ‘Unlimited 55+’ Plan to Match T-Mobile’s ‘Unlimited ..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy