Nationals best record in the MLB appreciation thread (2013)

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-01-2013, 07:23 PM         #401
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
21 runs so far in two games
 4 years ago '05        #402
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Freckle Face said:
Unless your 40... you've never seen playoff baseball in pittsburgh
But we are both in our 20's and have seen our city make it to 8 championships and win 5 of them in our lifetimes.



Your city (I'm a.ssuming you're from Washington) has been to what, 2 in your life time? And you've only won 1?





And that's with you having a team in all four league's.

 4 years ago '12        #403
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
Pirates fans talking like them choking in the second half isn't becoming a baseball tradition They gotta change sports when the playoff subject comes up

If they lose three in a row in August the whole city is gonna be like "here we go again"

Meanwhile non of us Nats fans have panicked AT ALL throughout the year. We were waiting for this day, when everything comes together.



We still getting the division
 4 years ago '12        #404
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,585 | Props total: 6040 6040
Pirates fans still ain't learned from the last 2 years I see

All on our d!ck and we ain't even in the same division
 4 years ago '05        #405
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Pirates fans talking like them choking in the second half isn't becoming a baseball tradition
Two finals appearances in four league's in your entire life on planet Earth so far

That's a.ssuming you're at least in your 20's.
 07-01-2013, 07:43 PM         #406
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
But we are both in our 20's and have seen our city make it to 8 championships and win 5 of them in our lifetimes.



Your city (I'm a.ssuming you're from Washington) has been to what, 2 in your life time? And you've only won 1?





And that's with you having a team in all four league's.

This a baseball thread... This team been in existence since 2005 and we balling hard now... go look up some pre-roid bonds clips or something
 07-01-2013, 07:47 PM         #407
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suzuki the only player without a hit... The pitcher is 3 for 3... when the hell Ramos gonna be back so we can really get this thing going
 4 years ago '05        #408
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Freckle Face said:
This a baseball thread... This team been in existence since 2005 and we balling hard now... go look up some pre-roid bonds clips or something
 07-01-2013, 07:57 PM         #409
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo these fools getting a little too comfortable out here... 8-4
 4 years ago '04        #410
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
Jordan Zimmermann collapsing wtf.
 07-01-2013, 07:58 PM         #411
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo if Gorzaloney come here and eat us up for not resigning him that'd be tragic


Last edited by Freckle Face; 07-01-2013 at 08:01 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #412
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
This is a Braves thread, what the fu*k that Pirates fan doing? I see I need to find some Sid Bream highlights.
 07-01-2013, 08:22 PM         #413
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This is a Braves thread, what the fu*k that Pirates fan doing? I see I need to find some Sid Bream highlights.
Not these n*ggas again... the rest of the NL must be jealous
 4 years ago '09        #414
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
5 rbis for werth and the bases stay loaded
 4 years ago '12        #415
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Two finals appearances in four league's in your entire life on planet Earth so far

That's a.ssuming you're at least in your 20's.
First off, Hockey doesn't count and just because you bandwagon the Heat, they don't count either.

That gives you two for the Steelers and a third if you're old enough to remember '95.

That's two championships and a loss.

I got a champ (UMD basketball ) and a loss ( Panthers) and the Nats about to tie up this year.

 4 years ago '12        #416
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
Last 7 games: 5-2, +24 run differential, 6.6 runs a game.


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #417
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
First off, Hockey doesn't count and just because you bandwagon the Heat, they don't count either.

That gives you two for the Steelers and a third if you're old enough to remember '95.

That's two championships and a loss.

I got a champ (UMD basketball ) and a loss ( Panthers) and the Nats about to tie up this year.

why would I count the Heat? And why the hell wouldn't hockey count


I was counting 4 for the Steelers and 4 for the Penguins. I was born in 87. Watching those Pens Stanley Cups in the early 90's are some of my earliest memories (Granted, I don't VIVIDLY remember them, but I remember being up the street at my neigbhors house watching both of those playoff runs. All three kids in that house (One a year older then me, one 5 years older then me, and one 7 or 8 years older then me) all played hockey their whole lives (I never played hockey a day in my life, other then street hockey), so that house was obsessed with the Penguins when I was younger. Actually, they still are, and the one brother who was a year older then me is currently one of my best friends to this day)

That's 8

5 victories (3 for the Pens, 2 for the Steelers) Pirates on deck.

 4 years ago '04        #418
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Last 7 games: 5-2, +24 run differential, 6.6 runs a game.


[pic - click to view]

And they faced teams with a combined 107-133 (.445 win%)

 4 years ago '12        #419
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
why would I count the Heat? And why the hell wouldn't hockey count


I was counting 4 for the Steelers and 4 for the Penguins. I was born in 87. Watching those Pens Stanley Cups in the early 90's are some of my earliest memories (Granted, I don't VIVIDLY remember them, but I remember being up the street at my neigbhors house watching both of those playoff runs. All three kids in that house (One a year older then me, one 5 years older then me, and one 7 or 8 years older then me) all played hockey their whole lives (I never played hockey a day in my life, other then street hockey), so that house was obsessed with the Penguins when I was younger. Actually, they still are, and the one brother who was a year older then me is currently one of my best friends to this day)

That's 8

5 victories (3 for the Pens, 2 for the Steelers) Pirates on deck.

Even you don't believe that
 4 years ago '12        #420
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,585 | Props total: 6040 6040
Just another curly W

Stephen pitching tomorrow

A storm is coming
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy