most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2013, 04:38 PM         #141
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
I hope they all die together. fu*king f*ggots. Keep the sh*t behind closed doors and I don't care. Bring that sh*t out in the public where people (i.e. my children and yours) have an opportunity to see it and think it's normal.... fu*k you, hope you die. And your entire family for accepting it and patting your f*ggot a.ss on the back.

I hate gay people so much that if LeBron/Wade came out as a gay couple I'd never watch another Miami Heat game as long as I live.

And yes. Will continue to troll gayly on BX when necessary. Big d!ck GOAT LeBron.
Why do people think if kids see gay people it will negatively affect them?
 04-06-2013, 06:04 PM         #142
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadymilkman said:
Maybe being gay is the way you are supposed to be. I might get gay tonight see if i like it
 5 years ago '04        #143
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 shadymilkman said:
Maybe being gay is the way you are supposed to be. I might get gay tonight see if i like it
let us know how that works out for you
 04-06-2013, 06:50 PM         #144
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangtsa said:
Always with the bible lol. Not too long ago this was considered a mental disorder..and what has happened since? the AIDS epidemic and now movement for gay people. It dont take a genius to see this is being shoved down our throats to either accept it as normal.

YOu think when these f*ggots have their press conference in a week it will be about a lack of rights? This is all publicity and will be a big topic on nfl panels. This will be nothing more than getting the NFL and its fans to accept the lifestyle and let them be. That part i can agree upon its they life and its bares no affect to me directly. But this movement going on right now does have an affect on ME and my community, espeically if those just conform to anything.

Some of the most powerful people in this world are f*ggots..these people got organizations that can end an artists/athletes career. In which way is this comparable to the oppression of the black man and our past? This isn't a civil rights issue and never was.
You think AIDs originated from gay people?

Blacks were once "scientifically" viewed as inferior and unintelligent savages, but that doesn't mean it was true. Gay people have existed throughout history, and were common in many societes such as ancient greece, ancient rome, and alexandria. Read a book. Get some education in your life.
 5 years ago '13        #145
Ta388 
space
space
$4,074 | Props total: 2454 2454
It's the Eagles starting D-Line
 5 years ago '13        #146
Eckensthrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 136 136
 Gmengfx said:
Knew the ravens were full of f*gs

i mean..they do wear purple
They also win superbowls
 04-07-2013, 11:50 AM         #147
kakkarot27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nasty battybwoy dem
 5 years ago '07        #148
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20085 20085
you can always count on boxden to bring out some of the most ignorant comments on any discussion, especially this type of sh*t
 04-07-2013, 11:54 AM         #149
kakkarot27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eckensthrilla said:
They also win superbowls
still dont change the fact dat dey like gettin fu*ked in da a.ss. fu*king disgusting
 5 years ago '10        #150
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 g+0ddJoB said:
Gonna be a monumental day my fu*king a.ss (pause). Its just gonna be talked about on ESPN, CNN, FOX, MSNBC and every other major news outlet, oh and trending on Twitter. People will begin to believe the "general" consensus after its shoved down our throats in every which imaginable way (pause) is the right way to think. Since you can't be politically incorrect these days.

Why do we even give this attention? Quire obviously there is an agenda and its sickening me. Be gay. But what the fu*k man, stay off my favorite channels.
you're giving it attention yourself though
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy