Ayanbadejo: Up to 4 gay NFL players organizing to possibly come out together

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
who cares. hurry up so everyone can get back to playing football. since the beginning of time there have been homos3xuals. it has nothing to do with their abilities on the field, what they do in their own privates lives and fu*k all yall simpleton a.ss n*ggas who judge. n for the record, i personally think that it's an aberration of nature to do sh*t like this however being the grown man that i am i understand that it's not my business other grown folks business, what two consenting humans do in their own privacy, that has nothing to do with me. it's unfortunate that more of the world doesn't share the same mentality as there would be less stress in the world, especially over situations that are beyond my control, that i could care less about. but that's just my opinion.
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 bigree61 said:
polluting the pus*y
thats that sh*t I dont like

trill jackson said:
nobody gives a fu*k about them, keep your lifestyle to yourself and just play football

Gmengfx said:
Knew the ravens were full of f*gs

i mean..they do wear purple
Purple is for royalty, not f*ggotry
 5 years ago '09        #83
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
fu*kin f*gs
 5 years ago '05        #84
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5122 5122
whats wrong with being gay though? all jokes aside.
 5 years ago '04        #85
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Chief Dee said:
This is important because some weak a.ss scrubs in the league will become martyrs and overnight superstars just for being gay and overshadow real stars. Guys who don't deserve the light for their play on the field will get light and the new generations of football fans will have it shoved down their throat further confusing these borderline gay a.ss little boys and youth that we already have to raise now. If the kids are fu*ked up now, just imagine how kids will be 10-15 years from now. We're expecting children to spread our bloodlines, be our heirs, and preserve our family linages then at the same time forcing them to embrace/accept homos3xuality. It's a mixed social message.

Just because me, you, most of BOXDEN, and people in my age range born in the late 80's escaped the gay agenda, doesn't men kids in the future will be so lucky.
after having a gay friend for many years, it's not social media that's going to influence homos3xuality....either they are gay or not. when i first met him i used to talk to him all the time about why the fu*k he did that sh*t. he is a decent looking dude, chicks dug him. he wasn't flaming so i was comfy hanging with dude and speaking about anything with him. we were good friends. i told him constantly that i thought his lifestyle wasn't natural, as it was intended to be, and he was like this is how he's always been. he's had pus*y. he even had a girl for a minute. still liked men like that. his father was a man's man. he's the only one like that in his family. his brothers accept him. it's who he is. he's even a frat member, one of the 4 major black ones too. those college frats are the macho of the macho. dude still liked men. listen, i judged him and after a while i came to the understanding that he is who he is. he liked sucking d!ck, you're problem. he didn't like me like that so we were cool. he was a good dude. it was a challenge to have this kind of friendship cuz i had to deal with my own issues about it and i'm glad i got to know son cuz he's a good dude. we not cool not but it was over some other sh*t. he said that he wanted to have kids one day. i dissed the fu*k outta him and we stopped speaking for a minute behind that.

i shared all this to say that people are going to be who they are regardless of media or whatever. that sh*t is in their genes if it's in their genes. i pray my sons don't all of a sudden have epiphanies and then come out however i see clues already that they are far from gay, even the toddler. he is definitely a titty boy. i think both of them are going to be womenizers actually but that's better than the alternative.

men growing up to accept homos3xuality is only teaching them to be able to communicate with all kinds of people, even if you judge them. i say this from my own experience, obviously. i wouldn't want my son to grow up hating gay people. rather he just stay away from them. this has been going on forever and bloodlines still are what they are. you didn't escape sh*t in the 90's....you just didn't hang out with them but trust and believe, they were there. it's wasn't accepted as it is now still, if they're gay, it is what it is. i get you don't like them and are being judgmental. you're entitled to your opinion but you should loosen up about it...they are everywhere.
 5 years ago '10        #86
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Cheeze said:
Wonder if Mendenhall is one of em

[pic - click to view]

GROCE! WTF?

st21 said:
thats a common misconception. i remember in high school my dad kept accusing me of watching those soft core pr0nos on on demand and at one point i just blew the fu*k up and he was like you wouldn't act this way if it wasn't true. we got in a huge f!ght over it. almost came to blows.

ended up being my grandpa who was living in our basement at the time. which is who i told him it was all along. i don't think he even apologized either but thats just the way he is so w.e still felt good to prove my innocence

old man really thought i would watch that soft core garbage and beat off to it

damn homie, u was bout to get your a.ss beat over some Spice channel sh*t

palogee said:
I swear s3x has ruined everything.
really tho...immorality is the norm now
 5 years ago '07        #87
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,607 | Props total: 10580 10580
 young clyde said:

Oh my gawd yea that n*gga homo
 5 years ago '04        #88
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,684 | Props total: 11345 11345
 bigree61 said:
polluting the pus*y
smartest sh*t you've ever said

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #89
space
space
 Ward22 said:
NBC Sports confirmed Victor Cruz as one of the 4 players
that salsa n*gga?! you lying
 5 years ago '04        #90
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5191 5191
Man how the hell you say to your self that your a f*g and end up having kids with a girl. I should go there slap thr sh*t outta these n*ggas with baby powder in my hand.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #91
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Atlanta falcons roster is coming out.
 5 years ago '12        #92
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 3097 3097
not my team
 5 years ago '04        #93
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 DJ WhooKid said:
that episode of The Game when Malik found out that Clay dude on the Sabers was gay

04-05-2013, 07:50 PM         #94
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ WhooKid said:
that episode of The Game when Malik found out that Clay dude on the Sabers was gay

remind me of the r*pe scene from sugar hill
 5 years ago '06        #95
dirtyalphaman 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,708 | Props total: 2912 2912
Once again, why does this matter? They dont't get it. We watch because of the talent, not who they're f'ing!!!!! Why we got to know all that?????
 5 years ago '04        #96
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Trilluminati GA said:

[pic - click to view]

GROCE! WTF?

damn homie, u was bout to get your a.ss beat over some Spice channel sh*t

really tho...immorality is the norm now
this dude just spelled gross G-R-O-C-E.

I'm done
 5 years ago '07        #97
datni99ajb 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 3 3
 yaleRULES said:
I just think Vernon is really metro. He is like the Russ Westbrook of footbal lol.
I agree I went to maryland u wit this dude (did not know him personally) and i dont think hes gay.
 5 years ago '09        #98
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 datni99ajb said:
I agree I went to maryland u wit this dude (did not know him personally) and i dont think hes gay.
Maryland U huh?
 5 years ago '10        #99
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
this dude just spelled gross G-R-O-C-E.

I'm done
this a whole nother gross
 5 years ago '06        #100
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
this world...

I dont condone that gay sh*t, but its respect. its better you keep it real but..

i really feel bad for them kids...

this homos3xuality sh*t just isnt natural to me at all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
169 comments
2 days ago