Kobe's 2005-2006 Scoring Title Appreciation Thread ...He averaged 35 PPG (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 DEDOS said:
versatile to fu*king chuck the ball

woww is this clown serious kevin durant can get a shot on anybody in the league wowww smh at this fu*kign clown a.ss fool with this arguement
no reading comprehension and can't spell sh*t

04-05-2013, 11:10 AM         #82
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
10 more shots at 50% = 10 points at minimum

even tho we know it could be 3 pointers and the more you shoot the more chances youll get to the line soooo at MINUM he would average 38 per game
You are retarded ....Kevin Durant would AT MINIMUM average 38 a game

Go back to Heat Threads
 04-05-2013, 11:11 AM         #83
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
no reading comprehension and can't spell sh*t

I have no idea why Dedos is so retarded
 04-05-2013, 11:11 AM         #84
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see that The Bully is now viewing the thread. I guess Philly saw the Ether I hit him with, and went and got his baby mama to proofread his response. n*ggas been taking shots at Philly from Page 1 of this thread. When will you learn that your opinion is not needed on Boxden.
 04-05-2013, 11:15 AM         #85
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
I see that The Bully is now viewing the thread. I guess Philly saw the Ether I hit him with, and went and got his baby mama to proofread his response. n*ggas been taking shots at Philly from Page 1 of this thread. When will you learn that your opinion is not needed on Boxden.
"His baby mama to proofread his response "

5 years ago '04        #86
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,560 | Props total: 6286 6286
 philly337 said:
wonder what durant would score

he's scoring 28 ppg on 18 shots and shooting over 50%
Exactly. Imagine an efficient scorer chucking da ball 27x a game. Especially wit da calls KD gets plus he could average 18 just spottin up from 3 wit dat jumpshot. n*gga would literally average 40 wit those amount of shots
 5 years ago '11        #87
Tooly Da Gawd 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,888 | Props total: 2020 2020
kobe is the GOAT
 5 years ago '10        #88
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
 Mullany S said:
Philly k!lling you guys with stats everyday instead you result to name calling and stupid smileys.Kobe is great but the most inefficient superstar,numbers prove that.
That may be true that is your opinion the problem is no one cares how Philly feels about the topic. Then when he responds n*ggas including myself realize how much of a herb this bi*ch made n*gga is and we fire his a.ss up (pause). Then he babymomma jumps to his defense of the stop gang banging my Philly How can we not slap his bi*ch (bully) and then laugh his a.ss out for his cowardly actions? Philly again you loaned your hoe out to Budala he fu*ked her (the bully) and now he wont come to your rescue. I told you to keep your hoe on a leash cause (bully) will do anything for a hot topic.
 5 years ago '11        #89
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,250 | Props total: 24752 24752
 philly337 said:
jordan scored 2 more point per game (that's a pretty big gap in scoring) and shot 3% better (that's a big gap)

but anyway...so i didn't say anything false right? He took the second most shots since 75 and the guy who shot more scored more and more efficiently by a good margin...so what yall crying about? You just don't like reality?

and boy shut ur frail f*ggot a.ss up with that corny a.ss joke...you kobe stans always talking about d!cks
no n*gga its fu*kin not. that micheal scoring 1 more bucket on maybe one more made shot a game. if they both shot 30 times that averages out to mj making 1 more shot per game. Let me lay out some facts

1) Kobe took a team full of bums to the playoffs in the extremely competitive western conference. Lebron did the same thing but his team was better, not bc they were good but bc the lakers around kobe were awful

2) Kobe didnt win mvp and anybody with a brain can tell you he was robbed. I love steve nash but use any criteria you want kobe was the best player in the league and its most valuable

3)You hate kobe so much that i dont even take your frail a.ss criticisms of him seriously. at least budala and bully are funny sometimes. you just lame and hateful. go get you another box of tampons bi*ch n*gga

EDIT you could make the case that wade was better in 08/09 tho. n*gga was nasty as fu*k

Last edited by The Rhyming Ape; 04-05-2013 at 04:34 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #90
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Bea5T said:
at minum huh?

Durant isn't versatile enough to shoot those amount of shots a game. He's not a good enough ball carrier and has to rely on Westbrook to facilitate shots for him. Imagine if kobe had someone to take the load off him in the perimeter. Teams could double him because the only perimeter threat he had was smush parker. And looking at overall percentage is a stone age way of judging basketball, step your games up

Kobe was miles more versatile than Durant. Could hit from anywhere in the halfcourt because he could create his own shots. His a.ssists percentages aren't anywhere near Durant either.

I don't think there's a sports board less apt to discuss basketball than bx sportscenter. This topic is jokes. Philly is like the kid who walked into the wrong class and tries to act like he knows the material
This the worst post i ever seen bro. You must don't watch okc games after a comment like this.
 5 years ago '05        #91
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 sasuke-sama313 said:
This the worst post i ever seen bro. You must don't watch okc games after a comment like this.

My post requires too much critical thinking. Sorry.
 5 years ago '05        #92
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
are we just gonna act like MJ didnt have 3 better seasons than Kobe's 1??

shall I take you kids to school or you gonna do the homework on your own??

Are we also goin to forget taht the Lakers weren't even the best team in their city??? Or the fact they were bounced in the first round???

Last edited by JuiceDigaho; 04-05-2013 at 05:29 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #93
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 The Rhyming Ape said:
no n*gga its fu*kin not. that micheal scoring 1 more bucket on maybe one more made shot a game. if they both shot 30 times that averages out to mj making 1 more shot per game. Let me lay out some facts

1) Kobe took a team full of bums to the playoffs in the extremely competitive western conference. Lebron did the same thing but his team was better, not bc they were good but bc the lakers around kobe were awful

2) Kobe didnt win mvp and anybody with a brain can tell you he was robbed. I love steve nash but use any criteria you want kobe was the best player in the league and its most valuable

3)You hate kobe so much that i dont even take your frail a.ss criticisms of him seriously. at least budala and bully are funny sometimes. you just lame and hateful. go get you another box of tampons bi*ch n*gga

EDIT you could make the case that wade was better in 08/09 tho. n*gga was nasty as fu*k
ya you're right......2PPG over 82 games is only 164 points.......that's nothing

oh ya and it's definitely robbery when you finish 4th in MVP voting

and I mean how could you not say this was an epic year when they made it all the way to the playoffs.....to get bounced in the first round.

nobody would hate on Kobe if you stans didnt suck his d!ck so blatantly......sh*t is annoying
 04-05-2013, 06:48 PM         #94
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u put that Kobe on this year Bulls team, they'd be the best team in the league, i still say if u put a defensive team around Kobe they can be the best team...n*gga need to stay away from white azz slow bad defensive pgs man
 5 years ago '06        #95
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21194 21194
every Kobe thread has to turn to a fu*king debate
 5 years ago '08        #96
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818
 young clyde said:
every Kobe thread has to turn to a fu*king debate
Mainly because some people act like he is the best player of all time.

He is not even the best player to play at his position.

He has had one of the best careers of all time though.
 5 years ago '08        #97
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818
 DSmith93 said:
how about you find another player that can turn a sea of scrub to a playoff bound team, who was a win away from beating the #2 seed. THAT HOW GOOD PRIME KOBE WAS.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #98
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 Matrix said:
Looking back, that was the last great year of scoring.

Kobe Bryant 35.4 PPG

Allen Iverson 33.0 PPG

Lebron James 31.4 PPG

Gilbert Arenas 29.3 PPG

Dwyane Wade 27.2 PPG

Paul Pierce 26.8 PPG

Dirk Nowitzki 26.6 PPG

Carmelo Anthony 26.5 PPG

Michael Redd 25.4 PPG

Ray Allen 25.1 PPG

this was the year when they put in the no hand checking rule an every star gaurd was getting touch fouls out the a.ss

Last edited by dman 4901; 04-05-2013 at 07:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #99
jj01 
space
space
$44,975 | Props total: 4691 4691
 DSmith93 said:
how about you find another player that can turn a sea of scrub to a playoff bound team, who was a win away from beating the #2 seed. THAT HOW GOOD PRIME KOBE WAS.

why do bean stans love to forget that the suns didnt give a fu*k about defense and were without their best all around player? yall are trash.
 5 years ago '06        #100
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,016 | Props total: 10682 10682
go out for the day to come back to a bunch of flamming f*ggots in here with their blood pressure sky high

and i see nobody has yet been able to answer my question...just keep saying it's hating and denial when all i did was state facts

Last edited by philly337; 04-05-2013 at 07:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy