Is Marshall Mathers Back?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Rishi P 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 49 49
Other thread says this is fake???
 5 years ago '04        #122
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 FoShizzle8 said:
lol back

eminem was never good in the first place.like every other white rapper
hahahahahah thats a good one
 5 years ago '10        #123
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
nothing official, this sh*t 99.999999% fake
 04-06-2013, 12:16 AM         #124
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em wack
 5 years ago '10        #125
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Oh look at that, now I have a good reason to actually WAIT for an album to drop
 5 years ago '11        #126
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 JewsusChrist said:
relapse was slim shady type

recovery was messing with diff producers it had a lot of dope songs

cant wait for the next album gonna be a classic
Can you tell me these dope songs cause I swear I didn't hear em, sincerely eminem fan yell™
 5 years ago '11        #127
box5 
space
space
space
 santos0303 said:
And what does that say? Obviously she is relevant and good just like Eminem. Just BC someone isn't "good" in your eyes doesn't mean your taste is the only thing that determines what's good or not.

Haters gonna hate. I'm a big Eminem fan and yes I can admit he is far from what he used to be but I know he is still very talented and is possible for him to put out another great album
So if that's the case no one should ever say nothing bad about anyone. And fu*k sales as a fan, I mean milli vanilli went diamond without singing one note, vanilli ice sold crazy units, we all won't agree on artist true, but we can be honest.
Ice cube is one of my favorite artist and his last album was overall wack but I still peep it cause I'm bias but honest yell™
 5 years ago '11        #128
box5 
space
space
space
 santos0303 said:
So BC I have a different taste than you and to me Relapse is a classic I'm a kid in school? Wrong homie I've been out of school for 10 years. everyone has their own opinions and tastes in music and to me relapse is a classic BC his rhyming and everything from a technical aspect was flawless. That's what I listen to Eminem for. He is a technical rapper so that's what I listen for in the case of Eminem I don't really care what he is saying its how he says it and I was saying his album would be a classic just based on what I thought .obviously I haven't heard it. people so quick so jump on this site
A technical standpoint? so soda roy (soulja boy) last album is a classic from a swag aspect, that's possible right? I didnt care how garbage the bars was, cause the swag was so unbelievable, so therefore it's a classic to me devil damn it! Lol I'm just sh*ting you white bread, but you got to admit what you said was extra yell™
 5 years ago '11        #129
box5 
space
space
space
 bennnylava said:
at Recovery a 7/10, Recovery a 5.5/10, 6/10 at best
sh*t has almost ZERO replay value
What you mean almost ain't nobody playing that sh*t. Em is one of the greats no doubt, but damn do people be lying, oh and relapse has some replay value yell™
 5 years ago '13        #130
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 4764 4764
Im a big eminem fan and i liked recovery for the most part....but i bump relapse more then recovery lately
 5 years ago '06        #131
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 459 459
Em said last year he was coming out with a new album in March 2013 so it probably got pushed back a tiny bit and will drop in May.
 5 years ago '10        #132
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 Thongsong19 said:
Im a big eminem fan and i liked recovery for the most part....but i bump relapse more then recovery lately
Relapse >>>>>> Encore + Recovery
 04-06-2013, 07:25 AM         #133
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably the name of his single... or apart of it... maybe have some Biggie cuts in it.... who knows though, funny how a tiny promo ad gets this many pages from 90% of people who claim to 'hate' him though. Let's just hope its not some more hot garbage.
 5 years ago '04        #134
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 578 578
 Thongsong19 said:
relapse >>>>>>

medicine ball and my darling is vintage Em.
 5 years ago '07        #135
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 thatruest said:
Like roughly 98% of black rappers?

if that is u in your avy say no more

we get where your coming from
 5 years ago '12        #136
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 box5 said:
Can you tell me these dope songs cause I swear I didn't hear em, sincerely eminem fan yell™
3am, stay wide awake, medicine ball, underground, be careful what you wish for, MY DARLING (OMG THAT SONG IS JUST...) Music box...
 5 years ago '12        #137
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 NahLij said:
Em gonna do a BIG album like he did for 2Pac. Mangled vocals and all!
R u taking about resurrection????? Nah, ur not gonna commend the good he did in that right?, we not gonna remember that he produced and put together the whole song "dying to live" right? We gon just be selective aren't we?
 5 years ago '07        #138
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 thatruest said:

I see where you haven't been.

[pic - click to view]

internet grammar police
 5 years ago '12        #139
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 box5 said:
So if that's the case no one should ever say nothing bad about anyone. And fu*k sales as a fan, I mean milli vanilli went diamond without singing one note, vanilli ice sold crazy units, we all won't agree on artist true, but we can be honest.
Ice cube is one of my favorite artist and his last album was overall wack but I still peep it cause I'm bias but honest yell™
It doesn't even have to be about sales. Milli vanilli or ice dont have 2 diamond albums like eminem. And compare how long em was able to stay in the game, even after all the backlash and picketing he got. People of CONGRESS was even playing him. yet he still sells records. Why is that?? It's not bout sales anymore with eminem, he sold 100 million worldwide, has never had an album sell under GOLD, every album is MULTI PLAT. He has 13 grammys, an Oscar and won artist of the year when Wayne was hot!! He has the fastest selling rap album in history, and he's 40 years old. Eminem will always garner new fans, cube won't. Just look, alllllll the parents who dissed him before, loved not afraid, and love the way u lie. He became a hero. no longer Downgraded. So looking at all that, a rapper like em doesn't need to live by the sales rule. Him going platinum is a GIVEN!! he WILL ALWAYS go platinum. relapse sold 608,000 first week, recovery sold 747,000. Look at that RISE in sales..new rappers can't even keep up witta n*gga who gon b in a wheelchair and in need of a colonoscopy soon Lmfao eminem the fu*king gawd!!!
 5 years ago '12        #140
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 brazidee said:
Encore was the biggest disappointment of any any album I've ever purchased....ever
Yes! Only toy soldiers really stood out. Kinda hard to believe he wrote we as Americans around that time. Should stuck with that flow. That was that eminem show type sh*t. I don't think he was on weed with that album, had to be on fumes or somethin lol "cuz I ain't got no leeeeeeeeeeegs, or, no brain" sad that he followed up eminem show with encore and had the nerve to call it ENCORE. See, I'm not biased, if sh*t sucks it sucks but eminems catalog > water.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy