Is Marshall Mathers Back?

most viewed right now
 192
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Might be the saddest sh-t youíll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1355 1355
You know Eminem is still relevant when a thread about an announcement COMING goes 4 pages in under 24 hours
 04-05-2013, 10:27 AM         #82
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it funny how things go with Eminem albums. Every Eminem fan and non fan I know has a different opinion on which album they like best.

No one can agree if Relapse is better than Recovery or the other way around. Going back to MMLP, The Eminem Show and Encore, there are people out there who do not like the Eminem Show, and like Encore more. There are people who will say MMLP is the best and people who will say Eminem Show is the best.


I think this just shows the reach of someone. He has appealed to all likes and tastes and just because you like one over the other. Should not make the other WHACK, Garbage or whatever else you want to call it. Let those people who hate, do what they do best and hate.

Not everyone feels the same way about everything you feel about. Likes and dislikes of something are always subjective to your own opinion and if you try so hard, to validate that opinion it upsets you just leave.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 976 976


Man with the worst subject matter of all time appeals to all likes and tastes

 5 years ago '10        #84
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$4,951 | Props total: 344 344
 buhdarific said:
I find it funny how things go with Eminem albums. Every Eminem fan and non fan I know has a different opinion on which album they like best.

No one can agree if Relapse is better than Recovery or the other way around. Going back to MMLP, The Eminem Show and Encore, there are people out there who do not like the Eminem Show, and like Encore more. There are people who will say MMLP is the best and people who will say Eminem Show is the best.


I think this just shows the reach of someone. He has appealed to all likes and tastes and just because you like one over the other. Should not make the other WHACK, Garbage or whatever else you want to call it. Let those people who hate, do what they do best and hate.

Not everyone feels the same way about everything you feel about. Likes and dislikes of something are always subjective to your own opinion and if you try so hard, to validate that opinion it upsets you just leave.
his best album is Slim Shady LP and you never even listed it


[pic - click to view]

 04-05-2013, 12:53 PM         #85
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em Show best album hands down... btw new album will be whackkkk
 5 years ago '08        #86
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Smith262 said:
his best album is Slim Shady LP and you never even listed it


[pic - click to view]

MMLP, TES >> SSLP

all classic thou :iseeyouplay:
 5 years ago '08        #87
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Why would "something big" mean an album? Since when is album considered big before its release? Its def not an album.... that wouldn't be big... Its gonna be something new. Maybe like a song or a movie, etc...
 04-05-2013, 01:13 PM         #88
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back to what

rap n about r*pe n his mom and try n to bully white 17 year old boy and girl pop stars ?


Last edited by bigree61; 04-05-2013 at 01:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #89
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
 Smith262 said:
his best album is Slim Shady LP and you never even listed it


[pic - click to view]

:lebroncmonson:mmlp crushes this wtf wrong with yall n*ggas?
 5 years ago '11        #90
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,934 | Props total: 1682 1682
 Root Of Evil said:


Man with the worst subject matter of all time appeals to all likes and tastes




Em>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cam

...and it's not even close.
 5 years ago '09        #91
messy marv stan 4698 heat pts4698
space
avatar space
space
$60,943 | Props total: 85531 85531
that bum eminem didnt learn after gettin his career ethered by benzino icp and everlast
 5 years ago '12        #92
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,132 | Props total: 1571 1571
 bennnylava said:
Shady baby

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #93
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 1100 1100
 messy marv stan said:
that bum eminem didnt learn after gettin his career ethered by benzino icp and everlast
hahaha u idiot 50 & Em destroyed the whole life of murder Inc and Benzino.U just a fu*king troll
 5 years ago '12        #94
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
Haaaaa best rapper is back!!! No wonder nas only hit us with a TITLE...


EMINEM THE GOD!!!!
 04-05-2013, 02:16 PM         #95
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
lol em sucks


Been doo doo since Eminem Show
 5 years ago '04        #96
Kliq 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$7,007 | Props total: 19479 19479
 Get Wrecked said:
the other 19 songs were good? With that sh*tty a.ss accent. Relapse has like 5 good songs at best.
Once again even EMINEM disliked it.

He disliked it at first maybe ...

"She took my CD out the deck, snapped in half like
Relapse sucked, I snapped, hit the gas like
Blew through the light, spun out, hit a patch of black ice"

sh*t I don't know man, no reason to further argue about this. You obviously hate it, and me personally it's one of the only Em albums I still listen too
 04-05-2013, 02:34 PM         #97
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
lol back

eminem was never good in the first place.like every other white rapper












n*gga chill
 5 years ago '11        #98
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,462 | Props total: 637 637
SSLP/MMLP > TES > Encore > HTS/SSEP > Recovery/Relapse
 5 years ago '13        #99
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
Best White rapper ever.

One of the greatest alive too.

 5 years ago '04        #100
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 844 844
 FoShizzle8 said:
lol back

eminem was never good in the first place.like every other white rapper
yea cuz Eminem sounds JUST LIKE Riff Raff....

fu*k outa here.. with your black card in the avy.. LMAOOO!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy