Queen Latifah discusses meeting 2Pac in a GAY club back in the early 90s! (Must read)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2013, 11:42 PM         #101
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

and n*ggas k!lled Kanye for wearing a skirt,

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #102
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
yall boys are terrible lol
 5 years ago '04        #103
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
some ya'll dudes are closeted f*ggots on here. Anytime you see a celebrity's name a.ssociated for some reason or another with being bi or gay, the thread gets huge. if ya'll fantasies included fu*king pac, westbrook, ibalka, or some other sh*t, keep it to yourself. This sh*t is ridiculous and nonsense. it really shows that you are brainwashed and have no life willing to fu*k dudes that are your idols.
 5 years ago '04        #104
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
keeping the conversation real, Pac was visiting Quincy Jones while dating his daughter and Quincy wanted to fu*k Pac. He denied, 2 weeks later dead. fu*k yall meathead sandwhich a.ss having dudes. If I had to choose a side with him and Biggie, Biggie was my dude. But to blatantly spit on Pacs grave is a disgrace. How would you feel if peps was saying well ol boy was at gay clubs and sh*t, but you making money. Simple minded monkey retarded fu*ks.

Last edited by TheGreatDane; 04-05-2013 at 12:48 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #105
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 TheGreatDane said:
keeping the conversation real, Pac was visiting Quincy Jones while dating his daughter and Quincy wanted to fu*k Pac. He denied, 2 weeks later dead. fu*k yall
I been heard this story a million times, how Pac was k!lled for exposing Quincy Jones as a f*ggot by the gay illumanti

However whenever I ask someone to actually show me where Pac ever said Quincy Jones was a f*ggot or anything related to that story, no one can provide evidence.

Please don't post that illumanti conspiracy video as proof, I can do without the tin foil conspiracy theories made up by some pyscho online.

Although from my understanding Pac made comment about Quincy being a uncle tom back in 1994, then his daughter Rashida Jones (Anne Perkins) wrote a letter to Pac saying he was out of line for saying what he said and how upset he had made her. Pac thought Kidada Jones had wrote him the letter and he was following her around thinking she was Rashida, anyways he started fu*kin her.
 5 years ago '09        #106
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,636 | Props total: 4634 4634
 TheMindOf said:
This thread funny as fu*k..

Just read back the first couple pages.. This sh*t got me in tears again

This sh*t is jokes until the last page or so, when its just Pac Stans in here made as fu*k

[pic - click to view]

Typing a whole bunch of sh*t aint nobody reading

Mission Accomplished
n*gga, you sound like another n*gga so stuck on Pac's rep of being one of the greats you tryin to degrade him with some bullsh*t rumors. thats why n*ggas in here respondin, yall soundin stupid and want a response so yall gettin it. real n*gga sh*t. boxden the only place i seen n*ggas degrade Pac like this n i lived in Queens, LA, and Long I. its funny tho you right, yall have ya internet fun. do what u do homie
 5 years ago '07        #107
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 NO RELIGION said:
List of f*ggits:

Nyuzi
Roots of all f*ggotry
Faggits all day
Can't keep your mind off me huh?
 04-05-2013, 02:17 AM         #108
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of yall ignorant a.sses really trying to slander a dead man. Pac wasn't gay, anyone old enough knows he got pus*y thrown at him left and right and took it. Being intellectual, reading or taking some high school required dance class doesn't make you gay.
 5 years ago '10        #109
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Houdini said:
Some of yall ignorant a.sses really trying to slander a dead man. Pac wasn't gay, anyone old enough knows he got pus*y thrown at him left and right and took it. Being intellectual, reading or taking some high school required dance class doesn't make you gay.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #110
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
funny how some of the Pac haters are stans with man crushes for flaming gay a.ss rappers with "bad bi*ches" as their beards I didn't have the opportunity to meet Pac so I don't know him but if he was gay, a f*ggot would have been came out and exposed Pac.
 5 years ago '06        #111
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
Oh sh*t a gay thread going multiple pages on BX. Who would have thought it. I think some of yall are more concerned about whose gay then getting some pus*y.
 04-05-2013, 08:24 AM         #112
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anyone hasn't seen the vid, check out the vid from that bathtub picture at the start of this thread - it was that video shoot. It's on Youtube. Pac looked weird as fu*k and the bald head dude who was running the shoot was literlly DROOLING over him as they took the pics. They didn't just start emasculating black men in 2013 yknow?
 5 years ago '04        #113
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 11946 11946
Didn't read, Pac is the GOAT.
 5 years ago '06        #114
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,466 | Props total: 2652 2652
 Analytical One said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Of course, Queen Latifah has been taking checks from the gay community since the beginning. “My first show that paid more than $10,000 was in a gay club on New Year’s Eve in San Francisco,” she tells EW. “Tupac [Shakur] happened to be in town, so he came to kick it with me. This was the early ’90s. And the boys were like, ‘Take your shirt off, Tupac!’ He wasn’t doing that. But we had a blast in there.”

okay yaw motha fu*kas just want drama, he went to chill with queen latifah... stop trying to start sh*t... where is that prep h at?
 5 years ago '04        #115
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,764 | Props total: 11558 11558
 TheGreatDane said:
some ya'll dudes are closeted f*ggots on here. Anytime you see a celebrity's name a.ssociated for some reason or another with being bi or gay, the thread gets huge. if ya'll fantasies included fu*king pac, westbrook, ibalka, or some other sh*t, keep it to yourself. This sh*t is ridiculous and nonsense. it really shows that you are brainwashed and have no life willing to fu*k dudes that are your idols.

thats what im saying.

ibaka's d!ck does triple plat on this site.

people were obsessed with frank ocean for months

boxden probably has the most closeted homo's on the internet.
 5 years ago '04        #116
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,764 | Props total: 11558 11558
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

showing women respect, what a f*ggot. who does that sh*t.

5 years ago '11        #117
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Lucky Lucas said:
I've gone to a gay club before with my girl, her friends and one of my boys and his girl.

drag queens were fist f!ghting and this one dude gave me a free bag of loud, i swear he gave me a whole bag of weed.

was a good day

i stayed near the lounge area tho, n*ggas was trying to buy me drinks. i only accepted a few tho, i aint nos.lut.
i know you had to have a couple of minutes of conversation with them tho.

Last edited by Kyeezy; 04-05-2013 at 10:06 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #118
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12576 12576
 cheenz said:

[pic - click to view]

and n*ggas k!lled Kanye for wearing a skirt,

[pic - click to view]

04-05-2013, 10:16 AM         #119
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs hate Pac
 5 years ago '13        #120
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
So he went to a gay club to support his friend at a show and he's gay? Oh okay. Thats like saying if your friend works at a stripclub and you go there to meet them means your definitely without a doubt NOT gay.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy