Rick Ross Offers Another Apology For “Rape” Lyric

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2013, 09:56 AM         #81
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
n*gga you sound worse then ross

he roofied a bi*ch, took her home and fu*ked her
and she aint even know it
And if he really did that then u shld also believe he was a drug kingpin too. Dont be selective ab what u wanna believe in his lyrics. If he got sumthn to gain from a lyric then "he's a fu*kin liar, he was a CO, he aint never moved no keys" if its a lyric getting backlash then its "This n*gga a fu*kin rapist, he really out druggin bi*ches and they dnt even kno it"
 5 years ago '05        #82
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
I hate that women care about lyrics now. Especially when they are told to "bi*ch pop that a.ss" and they do so on command.
 04-05-2013, 10:28 AM         #83
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 04-05-2013 at 10:50 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #84
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Athavan 789 said:
Was #BOSS necessary after that stupid tweet...

ross >>>>>>>>>>
 04-05-2013, 11:53 AM         #85
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the general public is hypersensitive over a lot of sh*t in rap music today...seriously put on ur lawyer thinking cap...

he took her home and enjoyed that, she didn't even know it...

so THAT could mean regular s3x, oral s3x, stripping, lap dancing

KNOW IT could mean she was coherent at the time of the act, but doesn't remember doing it afterward.

he could've watched her sleep, and at the time she didn't know it till she woke up...lol far fetched? i know, im just sayin though. just hard to see why Ross gotta slip a girl a molly for him to enjoy the s3x when she passed out; considering all the money and fame he has.

but you know the general public; full of forced opinions regardless of how many times you apologize.
 5 years ago '12        #86
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
We forgive you Ross, you the boss for life.
 04-05-2013, 12:04 PM         #87
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoDzSoN35 said:
I hate that women care about lyrics now. Especially when they are told to "bi*ch pop that a.ss" and they do so on command.
The same one's crying off the lyric are going to be out putting their a.sses on another n*ggaz d!ck tonight when they are going out tonight to the club

What, bishes going to not shake their a.ss when "Pop That" comes on looking all like over the Ross parts. I wish one would
 04-05-2013, 01:57 PM         #88
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I can understand a bit when ppl say alot worst has been said but did this n*gga just apologize to a business for using a r*pe line???

It's like Rick Ross just don't get this sh*t does he. It's like this grown a.ss n*gga got the mind of a 12 yr old. He's basically indirectly admitting he's a slave to the money. Why the fu*k would you apologize to Reebok and not WOMEN if any fu*king thing. To me you're only apologizing to save your career not because you genuinely mean that sh*t.

It's obvious he gettin some flake and losing some money to apologize to a fu*king company who has their own dirt. But I mean WOW, he just don't get it. Apologize to the women n*gga THE WOMEN
Oh so what you're saying is the cop turned dopeboy rapper could possibly be delusional?
 5 years ago '06        #89
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Walkerboy86 said:
And if he really did that then u shld also believe he was a drug kingpin too. Dont be selective ab what u wanna believe in his lyrics. If he got sumthn to gain from a lyric then "he's a fu*kin liar, he was a CO, he aint never moved no keys" if its a lyric getting backlash then its "This n*gga a fu*kin rapist, he really out druggin bi*ches and they dnt even kno it"
fu*k out of here with that
we been against rick ross for everything he been about since he came out, just because you wasnt complaining about him talking about sell dope dont mean people were giving him backlash... ross been given back lash since he first released hustlin
 5 years ago '05        #90
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
Yoo said hashtag boss lolll
 04-05-2013, 05:25 PM         #91
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
fu*k out of here with that
we been against rick ross for everything he been about since he came out, just because you wasnt complaining about him talking about sell dope dont mean people were giving him backlash... ross been given back lash since he first released hustlin
n*gga u prob think everything Ross raps ab is fake but as soon as this lil line ab a molly being put into a drink surfaces u all of sudden think he really living out his lyrics. Go listen to gospel n*gga, u wont have to wrry ab violent lyrics
 5 years ago '12        #92
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Walkerboy86 said:
i agree with this
n*ggas was doubting every single word that come outta his mouth, but as soon as he spits a bar about r*pe "THIS n*gga A RAPIST! HE REALLY OUT HERE DOING WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT! BAN THIS n*gga"
 5 years ago '11        #93
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Fresco said:
I would LOVE to see Grafted defend this
I know right
 5 years ago '13        #94
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
He was truly sorry right?

5 years ago '06        #95
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,599 | Props total: 3687 3687
Damn this aint Ross year at all.
 5 years ago '13        #96
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 487 487
We will all forget this in a month or so. But really that nicca put BOSS at the end of his apology lmfao.
 04-05-2013, 08:48 PM         #97
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
i agree with this
n*ggas was doubting every single word that come outta his mouth, but as soon as he spits a bar about r*pe "THIS n*gga A RAPIST! HE REALLY OUT HERE DOING WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT! BAN THIS n*gga"
Waitin on another brother's downfall is what these n*ggas is doing. Mad cuz their fav artist aint shining right nw. As long as Rozay keep pushin out some good a.ss music he aint goin nowhere. Reebok knew what he was rapping ab b4 they gave him an endorsement deal so this petty sh*t aint gone affect sh*t

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 04-05-2013 at 09:12 PM..
 04-05-2013, 09:09 PM         #98
QVD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think we should be mad at Ross for that re-rock line. How dare you make fun of me for unwillingly buying reggie/flour??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy