Rick Ross Offers Another Apology For “Rape” Lyric

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2013, 07:52 PM         #61
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EZ Green said:
you really DONT get it.
Aint sh*t for me to get. What yall need to get is off this mans nuts. Instead of focusing on LYRICS, u shld actually be out here in the streets speaking yo mind ab victims that were actually r*ped in real life instead of throwing fits over songs
 04-04-2013, 07:52 PM         #62
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No need Ross, I done already r*ped 'bout five bi*ches since I heard you did...they ain't even kn...well, now they do, I mean, cut! Cut! CUT!
 5 years ago '10        #63
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Walkerboy86 said:
Grafted's friend? I aint nobody's friend on boxden but homie was cool peeps. I fu*k with n*ggas that actually know what theyre talking ab on here but fu*k All the name callin n opinionated bullsh*t. n*ggas dnt know sh*t they be talkin ab on here
i thought u knew him in real life, my bad
 04-04-2013, 08:08 PM         #64
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
i thought u knew him in real life, my bad
Idk nb in real life on here that i know of. Everybody anynomous
 5 years ago '11        #65
nastynorm89 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 62 62
That was a really sincere apology from this cornball
 04-04-2013, 08:56 PM         #66
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastynorm89 said:
That was a really sincere apology from this cornball
Whats a cornball?
 5 years ago '11        #67
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Told you equals what it was. Once them sponsors start pulling out they send in the toughs to make that ****** say he sorry. And how come nobody tripping off the Molly? Oh that's Trinidad James thang my bad yell™
 5 years ago '05        #68
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4215 4215
Y'all n*ggas still got ur panties in a bunch over this silly sh*t... People are desperate for this dudes downfall, shameful
 5 years ago '04        #69
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
most women get r*ped without knowing anyways. thats why they regret with who they sleep with...i see countless times girls just wanting to get fu*ked up and fu*king when they are on drugs. imo, that is r*pe. if a woman isn't in her sober mind, she can't really make the best decisions...
if a dude is not in his sober mind and a girl is not in hers, do u still call that r*pe then????
 5 years ago '05        #70
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn the ross hate in here is outta of control couldnt even make it past the 1st 2 pages with all this hate
 04-04-2013, 10:45 PM         #71
KG24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k cares bout ross lying bout r*pe .... nobody gives a fu*k when rappers talk bout k!lling kids and murdering innocent people and when they talk about kidnapping and abduction ... rappers talk about being el chapo and jon gotti... dont get me wrong i fu*ks with the gangstas but how can you get mad when a n*gga lie about r*pe when we look up to mobsters that did the same thing ... how you think hoe houses work ..
 04-04-2013, 10:50 PM         #72
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Is this n*gga serious?

And all these other people talking about that we're wishing for his downfall

It's not even about that, we simply want this man to be a MAN and give a sincere apology.

#BOSS? Really?

This n*gga is stuck playing his character
Why u sayin WE? The apology was for women. Do u consider yourself a victim of the so called r*pe lyric n*gga? N how can u determine whether this man was sincere r not?

Quit d!ckridin this man. its more important issues in reality to be concerned and u stressing over a lyric. Get a life bra
 5 years ago '08        #73
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
Are we really surprised at what Ross say or do nowadays
 5 years ago '05        #74
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 killababi said:
if a dude is not in his sober mind and a girl is not in hers, do u still call that r*pe then????
CONSENT.

Jesus f*cking Christ.

CONSENT. If she/he is unable to comprehend their surroundings, if that will prohibit them from making the decision to have s3x with someone, then it's r*pe. Because of the LACK OF CONSENT.

I think it'd be obvious by now.
 5 years ago '08        #75
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 804 804
this n*gga really put #Boss at the end of his tweet
this n*gga is a cornball tryna be cool.
 5 years ago '12        #76
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Walkerboy86 said:
Aint sh*t for me to get. What yall need to get is off this mans nuts. Instead of focusing on LYRICS, u shld actually be out here in the streets speaking yo mind ab victims that were actually r*ped in real life instead of throwing fits over songs
Its the return of Thugnificent
 5 years ago '13        #77
Ta388 
space
space
$4,052 | Props total: 2437 2437
That don't really come off as a r*pe line to me. It sounds like he was tryna say she's so fu*ked up that she knew what was going on but she didn't know at the same time. Like one of those she was there but she wasn't there situations
 5 years ago '06        #78
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
most women get r*ped without knowing anyways. thats why they regret with who they sleep with...i see countless times girls just wanting to get fu*ked up and fu*king when they are on drugs. imo, that is r*pe. if a woman isn't in her sober mind, she can't really make the best decisions...
so if i get drunk, fu*k a bi*ch willing, wake up and regret the bi*ch i fu*ked in the morning, did she r*pe me
 5 years ago '06        #79
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 Ta388 said:
That don't really come off as a r*pe line to me. It sounds like he was tryna say she's so fu*ked up that she knew what was going on but she didn't know at the same time. Like one of those she was there but she wasn't there situations
n*gga you sound worse then ross

he roofied a bi*ch, took her home and fu*ked her
and she aint even know it
 04-05-2013, 09:50 AM         #80
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
I thought you had me on ignore?

Dude, did that apology really seem sincere to you? I know we're just people online and all, but come on son, keep it real with us. Your d!ck riding is top notch, everything this man does is ok to you.

How can a man apologize and in the same sentence talk about how we interpreted his lyrics? THAT is what makes the apology fake, it's like you really don't get it. Be a fan, hell, be his biggest fan, but this type of stanning is disgusting.

Get a life bra.
Bra i got a great life u can believe that my n*gga. anyway Ross dnt owe yall sh*t. U need to understand that. U not a fan of this man and u not a woman or are you? U saying all this WE sh*t and the apology is for the women who took the lyric too serious

I send texts to my sister and sometimes she reads my texts the wrng way when they are sincere so u cant determine sh*t by reading words through a cpu or phone screen n*gga be real. N fu*k all the fan sh*t this n*gga Pay sb in my fam bills homie so u waitin on Ross downfall def aint gettn a pass wit me. ima speak my peace like the rest of yall clueless n*ggas whether u like it r not
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago