Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
5999 pageviews
117 comments

SM 38145 heat pts38145
space
space
$127,661 | Props total: 66722 66722
Rick Ross Offers Another Apology For “Rape” Lyric

As the controversy around Rick Ross’ verse on Rocko’s “You Don’t Even Know It” continues to divide music fans across the globe, Rozay has offered another apology for his “rape” lyrics. On the track, Ross is heard rapping: “Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it/ I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain’t even know it.” Though the song has been out for several months, the MMG rapper recently came under a firestorm for what many are saying is the rapper condoning r*pe. From the jump, Ross has maintained that his lyrics were misinterpreted and has stated that he does not “condone r*pe” whatsoever. However, media outlets, celebs, fellow rappers, women’s rights groups and more have demanded Ross offer more of an apology. There has also been petitions for Reebok to drop the rapper as a spokesperson. This isn’t the first time a rapper has caught heat for “Rape lyrics” (Eminem, Tyler The Creator), but is Rozay’s apology acceptable? Let us know how you feel.

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/rickyrozay/statuses/319847608694738945

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/rickyrozay/statuses/319866665900834816

[pic - click to view]

MissInfo.tv » Debate: Rick Ross Offers Another Apology for “Rape” Lyric

117 comments for "Rick Ross Offers Another Apology For “Rape” Lyric"

5 years ago '10        #2
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
"Apologies for the lyric interpreted as r*pe."

That's not a real apology

An apology is admitting that you said a r*pe line that you thought was clever, and now regret it and apologize..

What he's basically saying is "Sorry if you thought that line was about r*pe, even though it wasn't"

This n*gga is a fu*king idiot and still doesn't get it.. Not only is that NOT an apology, you're also insulting peoples intelligence as well

Just admit it's a blatant r*pe pun and give a sincere apology so people can put it behind them.. It's as simple as that..
 5 years ago '10        #3
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Was #BOSS necessary after that stupid tweet...
 5 years ago '05        #4
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #5
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
this dumb n*gga really put #BOSS at the end of his "apology"
 5 years ago '10        #6
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
New Mixtape

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #7
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,308 | Props total: 14033 14033
It's hard to root for this n*gga I swear
 5 years ago '13        #8
EZ Green 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 10754 10754
 TheMindOf said:
"Apologies for the lyric interpreted as r*pe."

That's not a real apology

An apology is admitting that you said a r*pe line that you thought was clever, and now regret it and apologize..

What he's basically saying is "Sorry if you thought that line was about r*pe, even though it wasn't"

This n*gga is a fu*king idiot and still doesn't get it.. Not only is that NOT an apology, you're also insulting peoples intelligence as well

Just admit it's a blatant r*pe pun and give a sincere apology so people can put it behind them.. It's as simple as that..
..Word
 04-04-2013, 02:48 PM         #9
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn. First Page and the Ross haters already on full charge
 5 years ago '13        #10
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
"Apologies for the lyric interpreted as r*pe." Can he please explain what he truly meant by that line
 04-04-2013, 02:51 PM         #11
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is a Str8 Fool!!!

Holla at some Women Org's...Donate..Do some work with them...get them on ur side and all this sh*t will go away fool!!!!

n*ggas back off Vick After he got our because he got some Animal Rights Groups on his side and he started doing Charity work for them!!...
 5 years ago '13        #12
space
space
“Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it/ I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain’t even know it.”

How is that not r*pe?
 5 years ago '05        #13
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
what i am trying to understand is how can you interpret that line any way else other than r*pe?
please someone tell me, because ross must be a highly intelligent mother fu*ker...
 04-04-2013, 03:00 PM         #14
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
This n*gga is a Str8 Fool!!!

Holla at some Women Org's...Donate..Do some work with them...get them on ur side and all this sh*t will go away fool!!!!

n*ggas back off Vick After he got our because he got some Animal Rights Groups on his side and he started doing Charity work for them!!...

Or get some T.I. sh*t and make some commericials about catching criminals

Either way, my n*gga Ross is double fu*ked right now. n*ggaz making this seem bigger than the C.O. controversies when Trick Daddy unleashed that info 5 years ago.
 5 years ago '11        #15
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
The only thing I don't get is, Eminem has said MUCH worse, and could continue to now and sh*t wouldn't be nearly as big of a deal.
 5 years ago '13        #16
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
The only thing I don't get is, Eminem has said MUCH worse, and could continue to now and sh*t wouldn't be nearly as big of a deal.
But it was a big deal back then when he was being protested against?
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 Peterparker said:
I can understand a bit when ppl say alot worst has been said but did this n*gga just apologize to a business for using a r*pe line???

It's like Rick Ross just don't get this sh*t does he. It's like this grown a.ss n*gga got the mind of a 12 yr old. He's basically indirectly admitting he's a slave to the money. Why the fu*k would you apologize to Reebok and not WOMEN if any fu*king thing. To me you're only apologizing to save your career not because you genuinely mean that sh*t.

It's obvious he gettin some flake and losing some money to apologize to a fu*king company who has their own dirt. But I mean WOW, he just don't get it. Apologize to the women n*gga THE WOMEN
most women get r*ped without knowing anyways. thats why they regret with who they sleep with...i see countless times girls just wanting to get fu*ked up and fu*king when they are on drugs. imo, that is r*pe. if a woman isn't in her sober mind, she can't really make the best decisions...
 5 years ago '05        #18
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,221 | Props total: 9629 9629
to be honest, his apology is perfectly fine.

i don't think that he intended that lyric to be interpreted the way that it has been... i don't see how that can be argued.

he may not have meant it to be that way, but that's the way it is. no sweat off my back either way.
 5 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 X-NINE said:
Or get some T.I. sh*t and make some commericials about catching criminals

Either way, my n*gga Ross is double fu*ked right now. n*ggaz making this seem bigger than the C.O. controversies when Trick Daddy unleashed that info 5 years ago.
bro u been having that nasty a.ss girl in ur avy for quite some time now. whats the deal?
 5 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 WCIB said:
to be honest, his apology is perfectly fine.

i don't think that he intended that lyric to be interpreted the way that it has been... i don't see how that can be argued.

he may not have meant it to be that way, but that's the way it is. no sweat off my back either way.
i agree. ross lies like 99% of his lines so why does it matter?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy