Living LAVISH

most viewed right now
 43
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 Andrefrbk said:
Hella lame... Must be easy to not value money when your mommy and daddy give it to you. Dude is probably from oil money.


bingo, some1 posted the link awhile back but his mom is a billionaire



**
His mother is Shikha Sharma. The CEO of Axis bank in India with a net worth of $55 billion. None of that money is his, it's all his mommies.


Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 04-04-2013 at 05:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #22
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
Imagine walking down the street and 4K cash cracks you on your skull

n*gga be looking at the sky like "ALLAH!"
 5 years ago '05        #23
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 Mr_GooD_NeWs said:
bingo, some1 posted the link awhile back but his mom is a billionaire
Dude this is a classic troll, these oil babies come from the royal family, its a long a.ss branch of these niccas. You inherit like 300mil just for being the 3rd cousin of the prince and shiit, their money is soo long for no reason. The money is so long economist cant even calculate the wealth throughout the royal family. Its literally hundred billion+. Basically being the best friend of a nicca who is a 1st or 2nd cousin = for your birth day he/she is buying you a lambo. That kind of long bread. This kid can carry on like this for a while if he has a bil in his family name.

I gotta admit this stupid kid is funny.
itslavishbi*ch
@souljaboy bi*ch you a peasant in my eyes. Yo Rolls Royce ain't even got a gold grill.


Its entertaining, but its really sad that his reality is zero respect for the working class. Dude is consuming OD and putting down those who cant. On top of that, he is doing "give aways" not because he is a kind or good person. But simply to peacock to his followers that he has the power to rule them. If you join his little club, and beg for gifts he basically has your soul. Not good.
 5 years ago '07        #24
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Imagine walking down the street and 4K cash cracks you on your skull

n*gga be looking at the sky like "ALLAH!"
 5 years ago '05        #25
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
The comments are jokes, people are really getting worked up, not realizing its a massive massive bait. Dude is bating the fukinig massives. Black hoes are begging for iphones harddddd..

Yo, people gotta stop being culture shocked by this, Arabs are hella rich. If you know anything about economics, you know there are a couple hundred billionaires out there and their kids live this this daily.

See it laugh, dont be mad or hate. Its just stuff, fuking stuff. LOL. Why beg and hate for stufffff. Idk thats just me.

Yo im truly entertained... So funny, hes a good character. I love the haters and people going hard to do what ever they can to try and spit back.

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


Hes really good at getting attention! Haha.


Found his moms salary NO WONDER HAHA. Im this troll is well played.
Annual Compensation*
Salary 15,206,666
Bonus 3,385,416
Total Annual Compensation 18,592,082
Stock Options*
All Other Compensation 6,720,000
Exercisable Options 82,500
Unexercisable Options 392,500
Total Number of Options 475,000
Total Compensation*
Total Annual Cash Compensation 25,312,082
Total Short Term Compensation 18,592,082
Other Long Term Compensation 6,720,000
Total Calculated Compensation 25,312,082


His mom is bringing home 15 mil before bonus... shiiiet, id be balling hard too. His trust fund probably got a couple milli in it. Her bonus alone is probably allowing him to ball out, 3 mil.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 04-04-2013 at 05:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #26
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1993 1993
This kid swag is too crazy for boxden folks
 5 years ago '10        #27
ImNotAToy 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$313 | Props total: 10 10
 Andrefrbk said:
The comments are jokes, people are really getting worked up, not realizing its a massive massive bait. Dude is bating the fukinig massives. Black hoes are begging for iphones harddddd..

Yo, people gotta stop being culture shocked by this, Arabs are hella rich. If you know anything about economics, you know there are a couple hundred billionaires out there and their kids live this this daily.

See it laugh, dont be mad or hate. Its just stuff, fuking stuff. LOL. Why beg and hate for stufffff. Idk thats just me.

Yo im truly entertained... So funny, hes a good character. I love the haters and people going hard to do what ever they can to try and spit back.



Hes really good at getting attention! Haha.

Word, I honestly find it funny, and see him as trolling like crazy but it's funny to me I mean he's 17 and Rich as sh*t wearing madd LV and 2 pair of True Religions at a time

The instagram comments are Ridiculous though THE THIRST


Last edited by ImNotAToy; 04-04-2013 at 05:55 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #28
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 ImNotAToy said:
Word, I honestly find it funny, and see him as trolling like crazy but it's funny to me I mean he's 17 and Rich as sh*t wearing madd LV and 2 pair of True Religions at a time

These comment are Ridiculous though THE THIRST
Just exposes the mindset of niccas who live to consume, they dont even sit back and realize, him having 5 iphones does not make it better than having one. People just see STUFF and get mad they cant have it. A ferrari is nice no doubt, but what does a car do, take you from point A to B, a honda civic can do the same. Im just saying niccas gotta learn, if you stop spending money on stupid shiit, and putting your checks in banks and using credit cards people like his mom would not be able to give him money to ball. Instead of hating save, and stop consuming so much.
 5 years ago '10        #29
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
Andre stop hating bruh. You really all up in this dude's life fam
 5 years ago '05        #30
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Andre stop hating bruh. You really all up in this dude's life fam
How am i hating, i researched a lil bit im a socially curious. I got the internet ima use it.
I love experiments like this, it points out many flaws in our socio economic structure breh. Have you read these comments yet, im sitting he laughing so fuking hard.

This black chick was literally E begging for a iphone, one nicca was calling him all sorts of shiit, saw comments where people see the trolling, and go with it. Made my night.

I hope one day we reach a point where stuff like this wont happen, people will see a iphone, and instead of being jellys they will just print one out, a.ssemble it and be happy. No more people feeling left out they cant consume like the rich kids.

3d printers = everyone will be living lavish bi*ch.
 5 years ago '10        #31
ImNotAToy 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$313 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]



"Broke bi*ch ur net worth only 80m." his response to Rihanna talking about him on his instagram

This Kid
 5 years ago '10        #32
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Andrefrbk said:
How am i hating, i researched a lil bit im a socially curious. I got the internet ima use it.
I love experiments like this, it points out many flaws in our socio economic structure breh. Have you read these comments yet, im sitting he laughing so fuking hard.

This black chick was literally E begging for a iphone, one nicca was calling him all sorts of shiit, saw comments where people see the trolling, and go with it. Made my night.

I hope one day we reach a point where stuff like this wont happen, people will see a iphone, and instead of being jellys they will just print one out, a.ssemble it and be happy. No more people feeling left out they cant consume like the rich kids.

3d printers = everyone will be living lavish bi*ch.
There are always gonna be flaws. People don't create things to benefit others; but themselves.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
There are always gonna be flaws. People don't create things to benefit others; but themselves.
Brah in 20 years its going to be hard to make peasents jelz with your jeans because they will be able to go online download the schematics print it out and a.ssemble it themselves. For the cost of the materials.

3d printers are at the point where they can use mad different materials. Trust me this type of materialism is going to be a thing of the past.
 5 years ago '10        #34
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Andrefrbk said:
Brah in 20 years its going to be hard to make peasents jelz with your jeans because they will be able to go online download the schematics print it out and a.ssemble it themselves. For the cost of the materials.

3d printers are at the point where they can use mad different materials. Trust me this type of materialism is going to be a thing of the past.
Yeah I've hearing a lot about these 3D printers lately Gotta research them soon
 5 years ago '05        #35
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
All the black chicks that comments are like "you cute" "i love ___" sh*t funny as fu*k, no black girl hates, they all try to holla, and compliment. WHY!?


[pic - click to view]



black women exposed...
 04-04-2013, 06:38 PM         #36
ruqdaboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he a Walkin lick
 5 years ago '10        #37
ImNotAToy 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$313 | Props total: 10 10
 Andrefrbk said:
All the black chicks that comments are like "you cute" "i love ___" sh*t funny as fu*k, no black girl hates, they all try to holla, and compliment. WHY!?


[pic - click to view]



black women exposed...
 5 years ago '12        #38
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
he sh*tted on kim and kanye


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #39
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
 OC123 said:
he sh*tted on kim and kanye


[pic - click to view]

n*gga shoulda spent that money on a better education.
 5 years ago '10        #40
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11195 11195
whats the link to his instagram or facebook or whatever?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy