Boxden NCAA '14 Online Dynasty: The Gift and The Curse (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
 266
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 143
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 117
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Here's 6 reasons why no one loves you according to science
6 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #801
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 jhj26 said:


I should change my psn to the silencer... fu*k auburn, fu*k hammer, fu*k Ohio st... I am the bcs
We bout to run train on his hoe a.ss. I'm next.
 5 years ago '07        #802
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 1824 1824
 kpdawg2006 said:
honestly i woulda felt bad cuz u was doing yall thing so the sim worked out, didnt realize he adv so quick when is next adv mon? Shizz next time ill be clear headed lol
step yo game up
 5 years ago '07        #803
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 1824 1824
let's get it! i'm trying to get these draft classes in time for madden 25 for ps4
 5 years ago '07        #804
CPTryder1536 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$883 | Props total: 16 16
Georgia when do you want to play this game?
 5 years ago '04        #805
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 jhj26 said:
let's get it! i'm trying to get these draft classes in time for madden 25 for ps4
I'm with shizz this game is for the birds all missed tackles and it makes Average QBs look like gods never seen so much bullsh*t go down in all my life clowney who is 99 overall missed like 5 tackles and a sack literally the QB broke a sack tackle and threw the ball for and 18 yard gain. Last thing pass coverage is a fu*king joke I mean my DBS never make a play on the ball we know the slant routes and out routes and screen is coming but the CPU still finds a way to fu*k you JHJ either find some decent sliders for this game or I gotta bounce I'm quite tired on getting beat on an out route when I have man and zone goverage all over it.
 5 years ago '06        #806
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 jrocdb said:
fu*k you and your 99 ovr tight end
I co sign that sh*t. That n*gga Jhj got a damn 99 6'8 TE then the game we played that n*gga went for it on 4th and 10 on his side of the field so fu*k the rules no mercy on u n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #807
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 juanb13 said:
I'm with shizz this game is for the birds all missed tackles and it makes Average QBs look like gods never seen so much bullsh*t go down in all my life clowney who is 99 overall missed like 5 tackles and a sack literally the QB broke a sack tackle and threw the ball for and 18 yard gain. Last thing pass coverage is a fu*king joke I mean my DBS never make a play on the ball we know the slant routes and out routes and screen is coming but the CPU still finds a way to fu*k you JHJ either find some decent sliders for this game or I gotta bounce I'm quite tired on getting beat on an out route when I have man and zone goverage all over it.
LMAOOOOI garbage a.ss n*gga lost to the computer. Worry about beating the cpu before you talk anymore sh*t to me clown
 5 years ago '04        #808
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
IDK wtf JuanB talking about. My n*ggas rarely miss tackles. I suggest using aggressive "defensive adjustments" situationally only. its not meant for every down genius.
 5 years ago '07        #809
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 1824 1824
 juanb13 said:
I'm with shizz this game is for the birds all missed tackles and it makes Average QBs look like gods never seen so much bullsh*t go down in all my life clowney who is 99 overall missed like 5 tackles and a sack literally the QB broke a sack tackle and threw the ball for and 18 yard gain. Last thing pass coverage is a fu*king joke I mean my DBS never make a play on the ball we know the slant routes and out routes and screen is coming but the CPU still finds a way to fu*k you JHJ either find some decent sliders for this game or I gotta bounce I'm quite tired on getting beat on an out route when I have man and zone goverage all over it.
turned user pass coverage up to 100 to help you disgraceful a.ss niccaz
 5 years ago '07        #810
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 1824 1824
 quintan said:
I co sign that sh*t. That n*gga Jhj got a damn 99 6'8 TE then the game we played that n*gga went for it on 4th and 10 on his side of the field so fu*k the rules no mercy on u n*ggas
I did what I had to do to keep the ball out of your trifling a.ss hands...you are also not supposed to scramble side-ways "mike vick in madden 04 style" and pass it back to a streaking receiver, but i didn't complain about that....yall made me stop taking mercy niccaz after last year in madden...now, this is what y'all created...a jhj26 that OWNs you fu*kz...


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #811
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,011 | Props total: 10844 10844
 jhj26 said:
I did what I had to do to keep the ball out of your trifling a.ss hands...you are also not supposed to scramble side-ways "mike vick in madden 04 style" and pass it back to a streaking receiver, but i didn't complain about that....yall made me stop taking mercy niccaz after last year in madden...now, this is what y'all created...a jhj26 that OWNs you fu*kz...

This n*gga needs an enema
 5 years ago '07        #812
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,011 | Props total: 10844 10844
 jrocdb said:
LMAOOOOI garbage a.ss n*gga lost to the computer. Worry about beating the cpu before you talk anymore sh*t to me clown
This one keeps the ether on deck.......I like I like!!
 5 years ago '04        #813
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 FeedTheBeast said:
This one keeps the ether on deck.......I like I like!!
n*gga got me on slient until i play his weak a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #814
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 1824 1824
ready to advance
 5 years ago '07        #815
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,011 | Props total: 10844 10844
Bout to knock my game out real quick..........was gonna play last night but fell asleep on the couch
 5 years ago '07        #816
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,011 | Props total: 10844 10844
Yoooooo do not advance!!! I'm trying to get on. EA servers will not let me on.
 5 years ago '07        #817
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,011 | Props total: 10844 10844
Nevermind I'm on now
 5 years ago '07        #818
CPTryder1536 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$883 | Props total: 16 16
Georgia never hit me up to play our game...
 5 years ago '07        #819
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 1824 1824
he's a rookie at online dynasty...he'll get the routine diown
 5 years ago '07        #820
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 1824 1824
 Demboyz746 said:
ShogunTailDawg FSU alll dayyyy
 CPTryder1536 said:
Georgia never hit me up to play our game...
he's on boxden
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
26 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
36 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
59 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy