Boxden NCAA '14 Online Dynasty: The Gift and The Curse (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #681
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 FeedTheBeast said:
Wow JUANB!!!!! That dude beat you??????

He knows the EA server saved his a.ss. I won the first game. should have been in ATL!!!!

But I didn't complain about the hurry up offense becuz that's how Gus runs his teams anyway. I had my audibles set so I was ready for it.
Beat the living sh*t out of him.
 5 years ago '04        #682
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 juanb13 said:
We done South Carolina wins in a blowout guess I gotta scout this Auburn Guy looks unstoppable wish I can say the same for the last auburn coach.
Yepvi was definitely unstoppable last night bossman
 5 years ago '07        #683
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,980 | Props total: 10759 10759
 jrocdb said:
Beat the living sh*t out of him.



 5 years ago '04        #684
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 jrocdb said:
Yepvi was definitely unstoppable last night bossman
How cute can't wait to knock you out you are just waking up the dragon with all this talk.
 5 years ago '04        #685
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 FeedTheBeast said:
Wow JUANB!!!!! That dude beat you??????

He knows the EA server saved his a.ss. I won the first game. should have been in ATL!!!!

But I didn't complain about the hurry up offense becuz that's how Gus runs his teams anyway. I had my audibles set so I was ready for it.
He knows the deal runs the same dive play runs sideline to sideline with his QB to save his a.ss when he wants to pass. Ill be ready next game #newrules
 5 years ago '07        #686
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810

haven't seen juan b this heated in a while


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #687
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 juanb13 said:
He knows the deal runs the same dive play runs sideline to sideline with his QB to save his a.ss when he wants to pass. Ill be ready next game #newrules
Dude I beat you by 29. Im sure theres not much more you can do....When the pocket breaks down of course im gonna run for my life to extend the play. Thats just football. Quit bi*chin.
 5 years ago '04        #688
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 juanb13 said:
He knows the deal runs the same dive play runs sideline to sideline with his QB to save his a.ss when he wants to pass. Ill be ready next game #newrules
If you cant stop a simple dive play, whats that say about your skills son?
 5 years ago '07        #689
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810

the beef this year is at an all-time high!!!

 5 years ago '07        #690
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,980 | Props total: 10759 10759
 jhj26 said:
dog i been battling! i earned my stripes; non of my user wins were against autopiloted
i don't think you could have beaten oregon or usc while they are user controlled...


Bruh you can thank JHJ for that beat down on your home field with Snoop Lion and Will Ferrell on the sideline!!!!!!

USC went up 10-0. Then dem MUHFUKKIN goons came out!!!!! :nasmad:

OUTSCORED 37-7 from that point!!!!


I'm the new king of this sh*t!!!!! This is my verse on Control............I'm trying to murder all of you n*ggas!!!!!
I was robbed by the bi*ch a.ss EA servers......the #2 team is a fraud. The #1 team played a cream puff schedule. Stanford's coach ran from the SEC and his annual beat down from all his rivals. South. Carolina's coach ole Fred Rerun face a.ss n*gga bi*ched up against the frauds and got waxed!!!! The BCS is sum bi*ches.......longest in season winning streak and I drop in the polls 2 consecutive weeks!!!!!!
I WAS ROBBED!!!!!
That crown is rightfully mine and next season all you bi*ches will pay!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #691
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 FeedTheBeast said:


Bruh you can thank JHJ for that beat down on your home field with Snoop Lion and Will Ferrell on the sideline!!!!!!

USC went up 10-0. Then dem MUHFUKKIN goons came out!!!!! :nasmad:

OUTSCORED 37-7 from that point!!!!


I'm the new king of this sh*t!!!!! This is my verse on Control............I'm trying to murder all of you n*ggas!!!!!
I was robbed by the bi*ch a.ss EA servers......the #2 team is a fraud. The #1 team played a cream puff schedule. Stanford's coach ran from the SEC and his annual beat down from all his rivals. South. Carolina's coach ole Fred Rerun face a.ss n*gga bi*ched up against the frauds and got waxed!!!! The BCS is sum bi*ches.......longest in season winning streak and I drop in the polls 2 consecutive weeks!!!!!!
I WAS ROBBED!!!!!
That crown is rightfully mine and next season all you bi*ches will pay!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #692
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,980 | Props total: 10759 10759
 jrocdb said:

[pic - click to view]

My hatred for you is beyond the maximum of ultimate haterism!!!!

I don't fault you.....you won straight up. But deep down you know what it is bwoy!!!!

Props tho.....You beat the sh*t out of JuanB and anytime he loses I feel better than a convict on a conjugal visit. True story.

See you in T Town next year.....them goons ain't gonna forget.
 5 years ago '07        #693
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
 FeedTheBeast said:


Bruh you can thank JHJ for that beat down on your home field with Snoop Lion and Will Ferrell on the sideline!!!!!!

USC went up 10-0. Then dem MUHFUKKIN goons came out!!!!! :nasmad:

OUTSCORED 37-7 from that point!!!!


I'm the new king of this sh*t!!!!! This is my verse on Control............I'm trying to murder all of you n*ggas!!!!!
I was robbed by the bi*ch a.ss EA servers......the #2 team is a fraud. The #1 team played a cream puff schedule. Stanford's coach ran from the SEC and his annual beat down from all his rivals. South. Carolina's coach ole Fred Rerun face a.ss n*gga bi*ched up against the frauds and got waxed!!!! The BCS is sum bi*ches.......longest in season winning streak and I drop in the polls 2 consecutive weeks!!!!!!
I WAS ROBBED!!!!!
That crown is rightfully mine and next season all you bi*ches will pay!!!!!!!
1st of all... I had to play that USC nicca twice in 3 weeks...the 2nd game I played too cautious...that's on me though

2nd... let's not forget that you got murkked by a barely ranked wisconsin team

3rd....sign on the dotted line...pause...bi*ch... and I will bring my Cali niccaz down south to T-town and murder yo a.ss old-school style...99 rating and all bi*ch! we ain't scared!

4th... I might just run through all you SEC niccaz next year, fu*k it! time to go all in...just ask TCU what my anger brings!

5th...Congratulations on getting your 1st user win this year...who's the real fraud???


Last edited by jhj26; 08-18-2013 at 09:44 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #694
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
Auburn I can play between 9am-130 and after 7 tomorrow
 5 years ago '04        #695
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 quintan said:
Auburn I can play between 9am-130 and after 7 tomorrow
bet 8pm est is good for me
 5 years ago '04        #696
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 FeedTheBeast said:
My hatred for you is beyond the maximum of ultimate haterism!!!!

I don't fault you.....you won straight up. But deep down you know what it is bwoy!!!!

Props tho.....You beat the sh*t out of JuanB and anytime he loses I feel better than a convict on a conjugal visit. True story.

See you in T Town next year.....them goons ain't gonna forget.
DAMN the hate must of been strong when I won 4 national champs on you bi*ches last release the same will continue I just got to expose the bi*ch in Auburn.
 5 years ago '07        #697
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
 quintan said:
Auburn I can play between 9am-130 and after 7 tomorrow
 jrocdb said:
bet 8pm est is good for me
neworleans boy is on central time, so that is 7pm central time...yall better clarify this sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #698
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,980 | Props total: 10759 10759
 jhj26 said:
1st of all... I had to play that USC nicca twice in 3 weeks...the 2nd game I played too cautious...that's on me though

2nd... let's not forget that you got murkked by a barely ranked wisconsin team

3rd....sign on the dotted line...pause...bi*ch... and I will bring my Cali niccaz down south to T-town and murder yo a.ss old-school style...99 rating and all bi*ch! we ain't scared!

4th... I might just run through all you SEC niccaz next year, fu*k it! time to go all in...just ask TCU what my anger brings!

5th...Congratulations on getting your 1st user win this year...who's the real fraud???


I murked Texas A&M. I would have murked Oregon user or not. I think the CPU was better anyway. I murked Auburn but the servers crashed. I murked USC whom you said would beat me. Wisconsin caught me fresh when I didn't have much practice. But we were all new to the game so no complaints. But still this I would hurt him bad right now!!! So that's 3 user wins bi*ch!!! I see math aint your strong point.....stick to swallowing dildos. It's what you do best.
Besides everyone was getting murked by the CPU except me!!!
You control the schedule bi*ch make it happen. We want a home and home series with y'all fukkin nerds!!! My players don't even go to class. We study the Art Of War and how to crush souls 23 hours a day. The 24th hour we get money fukk dimes and smack kufis off. You want sum!!! You can get it too bi*ch!!!!

I was the most dominate player this season. Wisconsin got the lucky win on me early. And my other loss came from Electronic Farts bi*ch a.ss Server!!!! The crown is mine and I'm coming for it hoe!!!
 5 years ago '04        #699
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 FeedTheBeast said:


I murked Texas A&M. I would have murked Oregon user or not. I think the CPU was better anyway. I murked Auburn but the servers crashed. I murked USC whom you said would beat me. Wisconsin caught me fresh when I didn't have much practice. But we were all new to the game so no complaints. But still this I would hurt him bad right now!!! So that's 3 user wins bi*ch!!! I see math aint your strong point.....stick to swallowing dildos. It's what you do best.
Besides everyone was getting murked by the CPU except me!!!
You control the schedule bi*ch make it happen. We want a home and home series with y'all fukkin nerds!!! My players don't even go to class. We study the Art Of War and how to crush souls 23 hours a day. The 24th hour we get money fukk dimes and smack kufis off. You want sum!!! You can get it too bi*ch!!!!

I was the most dominate player this season. Wisconsin got the lucky win on me early. And my other loss came from Electronic Farts bi*ch a.ss Server!!!! The crown is mine and I'm coming for it hoe!!!
Most dominate? gtfoh. In no way did you dominate me in any aspect of the game
 5 years ago '07        #700
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810


join the fantasy football league!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy