Boxden NCAA '14 Online Dynasty: The Gift and The Curse (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #341
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 quintan said:
This is for everybody at the end of games do y'all press any buttons to get pass the post game or do y'all just let it play the game froze up on me again at the end of the game I have video but this sh*t is crazy. Is it my game or did any one has this happen to them
Might be your disc bruh.......no problems here.
 4 years ago '07        #342
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yo where dafukk is Oregon??? When is the advance??
tomorrow @ 6pm eastern time zone
 4 years ago '07        #343
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 quintan said:
This is for everybody at the end of games do y'all press any buttons to get pass the post game or do y'all just let it play the game froze up on me again at the end of the game I have video but this sh*t is crazy. Is it my game or did any one has this happen to them
 4 years ago '07        #344
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
i see oregon online all the time, you need to get YO sh*t together bammer
 07-23-2013, 10:05 PM         #345
TyKnitty18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bama sorry about last night. if you can play today i'll be ready let me know on here or psn
 4 years ago '07        #346
space
space
 jhj26 said:
tomorrow @ 6pm eastern time zone
 jhj26 said:
I cant check the PS3 and see whos online while Im at work dumbass bwoy. We agreed to a time Monday but he didnt show up after I waited forever. I worked 7a-7p yesterday and was checking this thread all damn day......no response. Checked last nite after I got home.......no response. Checked before I went to bed.......no response. Aint my fault dude.......get off my d!ck.
 4 years ago '07        #347
space
space
 jhj26 said:
 TyKnitty18 said:
Bama sorry about last night. if you can play today i'll be ready let me know on here or psn
Case in point but this n*gga wanna come at me.

@ gayHgay Your anger and frustration from getting your a.ss whooped is being misdirected. fu*k you and your period n*gga go take some fukkin Mydol or whatever yall hoes pop for that special time of the month. Go that way-----------------> and get off my nuts.

Tyknitty its all good bruh.....dont get off until 7p tho. And I aint jumping on the sticks soon as i get home. n*gga gotta eat and unwind. So anytime after 9pm central is cool.
 4 years ago '07        #348
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 TyKnitty18 said:
 FeedTheBeast said:
Case in point but this n*gga wanna come at me.

@ gayHgay Your anger and frustration from getting your a.ss whooped is being misdirected. fu*k you and your period n*gga go take some fukkin Mydol or whatever yall hoes pop for that special time of the month. Go that way-----------------> and get off my nuts.

Tyknitty its all good bruh.....dont get off until 7p tho. And I aint jumping on the sticks soon as i get home. n*gga gotta eat and unwind. So anytime after 9pm central is cool.
yea i just put a hit out on your a.ss bi*ch !

and i hate to break it to you, but we will be in week 5 after 6 pm eastern time. dude was online all last night...
 4 years ago '07        #349
space
space
 jhj26 said:
yea i just put a hit out on your a.ss bi*ch !

and i hate to break it to you, but we will be in week 5 after 6 pm eastern time. dude was online all last night...
So he gets a pass and not one word from you for the bullsh*t he pulled the other night?? He disappears that night after he set a time and I agreed to it. Then he disappeared with no response for 24 hours. He pops up online supposedly "all night" but didnt bother to notify me in the thread until 10 pm which is 11pm his time. At which time I had given up and went to bed. I had done my part by posting several times trying to get with him. You sent me a message even later than that saying he was ready. But all this is my fault???
Am I supposed to keep my PS on at all times and randomly check for n*ggas to pop up??? If he was on all night why did he not post that he was on any earlier than what he did?? And why did you not message me until even later saying that he was on?? I smell bullsh*t. Getting on right before midnite is not all fukking nite.

And the rules CLEARLY state that advance is every 72 hours. It has NOT been 72 hours since last advance. Dont start that random make up the rules as we go along bullsh*t that you are famous for. Stop being a bi*ch and handle this with some integrity bi*ch a.ss bwoy.

I will play tonite before the 72 hour deadline.
 4 years ago '07        #350
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yo Oregon we can go anytime after 5pm Central
 TyKnitty18 said:
Bama I'm free to play tonight if you are able to
 FeedTheBeast said:
True that what time????
 TyKnitty18 said:
11:30 eastern? Or after midnight is good for me
 FeedTheBeast said:
Cool after midnite eastern
 FeedTheBeast said:
Where you at bruh??? Bout to go outside and smoke I'm already on just waiting on you
 FeedTheBeast said:

Naw seriously......I can't stay on no longer. I gotta get up early. Get at me tomorrow.
 FeedTheBeast said:

Clear to see who was more pro-active about getting this game in

jhj26 said:
 TyKnitty18 said:
Oh yeah?? If he's been so available why didnt he say that?? And why is he apologizing?? Becuz he sees my attempts where he has none.

Ole grudge holding bi*ch a.ss n*gga.............follow the rules!!! YOUR OWN FUKKIN RULES!!!
Advancing faster aint gonna get you no wins dumbass.

The last advance was 10:56pm Sunday night. 72 hours from that would be Tonite at that same time. FOLLOW YOUR RULES!!!!
 4 years ago '07        #351
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
we will advance at 11:42 pm est
 4 years ago '07        #352
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
So he gets a pass and not one word from you for the bullsh*t he pulled the other night?? He disappears that night after he set a time and I agreed to it. Then he disappeared with no response for 24 hours. He pops up online supposedly "all night" but didnt bother to notify me in the thread until 10 pm which is 11pm his time. At which time I had given up and went to bed. I had done my part by posting several times trying to get with him. You sent me a message even later than that saying he was ready. But all this is my fault???
Am I supposed to keep my PS on at all times and randomly check for n*ggas to pop up??? If he was on all night why did he not post that he was on any earlier than what he did?? And why did you not message me until even later saying that he was on?? I smell bullsh*t. Getting on right before midnite is not all fukking nite.

And the rules CLEARLY state that advance is every 72 hours. It has NOT been 72 hours since last advance. Dont start that random make up the rules as we go along bullsh*t that you are famous for. Stop being a bi*ch and handle this with some integrity bi*ch a.ss bwoy.

I will play tonite before the 72 hour deadline.
you have a looong track record of it being your fault so dont start playing the victim now...you fukking bammer bi*ch!
 4 years ago '07        #353
space
space
 jhj26 said:
you have a looong track record of it being your fault so dont start playing the victim now...you fukking bammer bi*ch!
Thats you n*ggas problem always brining up ole sh*t. Focus on the present dude!! You seen me trying to play this n*gga since Monday yet you come at me. GTFOH!!
 4 years ago '07        #354
space
space
 TyKnitty18 said:
Dude we gotta get this game started by 9pmCST/10PmEST!!! I will be on and ready to play. Anytime earlier would be good too.....earliest I can go is 8pmCST/9pmEST!!!

If Im on and this n*gga dont show......does that mean I have to roll the dice with the SIM?? Or do I get to play the cpu??
 4 years ago '07        #355
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
if he doesnt show at 10 pm central (11pm est) you play the cpu... if none of u are online at 10 pm central time, i will advance to week 5. this is the new rule for now and all future games. it is called "the massatoby rule"
 07-24-2013, 07:43 PM         #356
TyKnitty18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alabama I won't be able to make it in time to play before advance tonight so I put my team on auto pilot
 4 years ago '07        #357
space
space
 TyKnitty18 said:
Alabama I won't be able to make it in time to play before advance tonight so I put my team on auto pilot

JHJ I'm gonna play this at 8:45 CST
 4 years ago '04        #358
jrocdb 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 32 32
 FeedTheBeast said:

JHJ I'm gonna play this at 8:45 CST
I cant wait to murk your sorry a.ss
 4 years ago '07        #359
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
This CPU is ridiculous man I just laugh at the blatant cheating

fu*k it
 4 years ago '07        #360
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
This CPU is ridiculous man I just laugh at the blatant cheating

fu*k it
damn you fell off, this nicca used to have a k!ller instinct
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy