Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
Why are people so mad at Beyonce for that song though

It's amazing how soft the world is now
 5 years ago '13        #62
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 ALLEEK said:
Just wanted to add...

Another funny thing is for the past year all we heard about was beyonce was 'man that bi*ch faked her pregnancy!!! she fake!", "She didnt even sing forreal for Obama", "Her halftime show fu*ked up the Superbowl"

And after the whole world dogged the bi*ch out for the past 10 months....now everyone wants to ride with her cause Keyshia Cole told the truth
Its cause keyshia out here looking like a sour and washed up bi*ch!
 5 years ago '13        #63
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 getyagameup said:
that's fu*ked up. hopefullly, this goes away although i haven't seen keri in a while.

as for bey, that song is disturbing. i am not a fan of all of her man bashing however she can sing and her performances are off the chain. she is a s3xy broad too. however i always thought shorty had a chip on her shoulder or was off or something and this song definitely put me in that direction. that sh*t is raw and she's never really came at chicks like that. she always seem to remain humble....now bi*ches gotta bow down??? fuk outta here. i'm not mad that keyshia dissed her for the track cuz she's never put out no sh*t like this. and not she wants to blackball people cuz she's feeling herself now and acting retarded and has juice??? i am no longer a fan of hers. i don't know who she is anymore.
You knew her before?

I doubt it!
 5 years ago '05        #64
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708

i'm not even mad. Keri and Keyshia made music that was anyways. time to move on to other R&B songstresses.
 5 years ago '04        #65
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
stupid b!tch shoulda bow down like the queen told her
 5 years ago '13        #66
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 WCIB said:

i'm not even mad. Keri and Keyshia made music that was anyways. time to move on to other R&B songstresses.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #67
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
keyshia should continue on makin real r&b music . keyshia just keep on doin what you doin
 5 years ago '04        #68
jholla31 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 245 245
Real talk, too soon to tell is blackballed, wait a couple months or yrs. Then you can tell where the career became non existant.

Jay and Bey, got connections in Tha game tho,

"to big to fail"

Even realer talk is:

"IF keyshia Cole was more marketable to the masses(white) or even less hood, they would play it up on some battle type ish. Like Nikki and little Kim. Only person who could get away with saying it would be ri ri, but her neck aint to long to not be chopped off also"
 5 years ago '13        #69
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 datVAkid said:
she was in norfolk the other day and only 40 people went to the club to see her
I paid to see her perform last year in Georgetown like a day before the wiz played the cavs, and it was barely 30 ppl in the venue.

and she didnt even perform love

i was mad as fu*k, bi*ch a.ss promoter talking about she wanted to showcase her newer songs. everybody came to here love

boobie better get his hoe mang
 5 years ago '11        #70
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
 Hotboy1982 said:
It's not that he blackballed her its just that the industry is built on relationships/loyalty, especially within the hip-hop/R&B circles so its a business choice because what makes more sense-choosing to remain loyal to artists who are popping/relevant/profitable or ruining that working relationship and future chances of work to openly work with someone who is not relevant enough to take the loss and has publicly insulted/hated on the former, just saying its not rocket science just good business.
This sums it up.
 5 years ago '09        #71
TruthKillz84 
space
space
$230 | Props total: 73 73
FUNNY HOW ONCE DANIEL GIBSON & KEYSHIA COLE GET TOGETHER THEY BECOME MORE IRRELEVANT THAN LIL MAMA
[pic - click to view]

04-04-2013, 06:21 PM         #72
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would anyone work with someone who was never that big to begin with and is in decline over beyonce which is a stellar career move no matter where you're at?

dream knows what's good for business, emotions aside. if you had the chance to go to one of two networking events - one thrown by beyonce and the other by keri hilson - which would you choose?
 5 years ago '05        #73
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2227 2227
My thing is, she can sing but shes a ratchet heaux. why give a fu*k about this situation, she was talkin sh*t so she deserves whats comming to her.
 5 years ago '13        #74
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 iThink said:
why would anyone work with someone who was never that big to begin with and is in decline over beyonce which is a stellar career move no matter where you're at?

dream knows what's good for business, emotions aside. if you had the chance to go to one of two networking events - one thrown by beyonce and the other by keri hilson - which would you choose?
Kerri!

Since she is single and would be more liable to give up the pus*y.

As for beyonce I will tell her maybe the next event.

But I got to use probability my n*gga.
 5 years ago '13        #75
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 JickBangz said:
Kerri!

Since she is single and would be more liable to give up the pus*y.

As for beyonce I will tell her maybe the next event.

But I got to use probability my n*gga.
Sorry Ibaka hittin that.
 04-04-2013, 06:41 PM         #76
eouia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are mean
 04-04-2013, 06:50 PM         #77
the thick bxdn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keyshia should've just kept her mouth shut man. If she REALLY felt the need to say that then go 'head, but if she was truly invested in her career and in her image she would've definitely known better. That's a huge L for KC.
 5 years ago '13        #78
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
dead@ geriatric
 5 years ago '07        #79
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 the player said:

"The Dream, who is working with geriatric rapper Jay Z"
 5 years ago '04        #80
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
The Dream is getting them checks from ROC, alot of you cats tripping over what jay said to him but Dream made it clear he getting the checks from jay and beyonce. So they cool
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy