Keyshia Cole Blackballed by Beyonce; The Dream Refuses to Work With Keyshia

most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 119
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,959 | Props total: 16947 16947
Just wanted to add...

Another funny thing is for the past year all we heard about was beyonce was 'man that bi*ch faked her pregnancy!!! she fake!", "She didnt even sing forreal for Obama", "Her halftime show fu*ked up the Superbowl"


And after the whole world dogged the bi*ch out for the past 10 months....now everyone wants to ride with her cause Keyshia Cole told the truth
 5 years ago '10        #42
SteezDoesIt 
space
avatar space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
 Account001 said:
I really hate Jay and B fans.... Those people have to have abandonment issues or something to stan so hard for strangers
U ain't lyin.
 04-04-2013, 01:17 PM         #43
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all those hoes got should down tho....i dont like Be but I respect her power
 5 years ago '09        #44
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
n*ggas have no fu*king balls these days
 5 years ago '11        #45
Gamemusic 
space
avatar space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1190 1190
 tonystarks21 said:
dream loyal to beyonce and jay but couldn't stay loyal to christina milian...money talks man these n*ggas are fu*ked up, they aint got no backbone man.
Exactly. If you then sat there and cheated on your kid's baby mom like he did the fu*k he worried about being loyal to some friends for. Just cause they got money? That's some bi*ch sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #46
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 1071 1071
 W24x55 said:
Keyshia must have been smoking some gooooood sh*t to take what Beyonce said in a SONG, personally like that.

Terrrrrible fu*king career move.


 5 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19774 19774
 XxKingLeonxX said:
I hope her role and acting is better than Rihanna's in Battleship...
Every line of hers battleship

“What’s wrong with you drama queen?
“Get up princess! Come on!”
“Typical”
“Shut up. Shut up.”
“Oh, this gon’ be sweet. He hates the man.”
“You go mess with him and see what happens!”
“Chicken!”
“Kentucky Fried Chicken!”
“You look like Colonel Sanders, actually.”
“Yo Saunders, ever been in a department run by some kind of Donald Trump/Mike Tyson mutant combo?”
“Nothing, sir.”
“If you did, it was only in reference to the fact the you both project great physical intensity, sir.”
“I got something sir, on my camera.”
“I don’t know.”
“Is this some kind of exercise?”
“You ever seen anything like this?”
“Weird, man.”
“Real bad idea, Lieutenant.”
“Lieutenant, get up.”
“Lieutenant.”
“Come on, you with me?”
“Come on, squared away?”
“What the hell is that?”
“Ahhhhhhh!”
“Ahhhhhhh!”
“What happened?”
“What?”
“Who’s in charge?”
“Fire control’s offline. I need three minutes.”
“(Heavy sigh)”
“My dad said they’d come. Said it my whole life. He said one day we’d find them, or they’d find us. Know what else he said? He said, I hope I ain’t around when that day comes.”
“No sir!”
“Nothing sir, nothing.”
“Yo, hey!”
“Come on, come on, come on.”
“Mahalo, motherfu—”
“What the hell is that?”
“Sir.”
“Roger, Echo 1-1.”
“Box 24. Ready to fire.”
“India 3-7, locked.”
“Sir, we’re hot over here. We’re good to go, let’s light ‘em up.”
“Tango 1-9, loaded.”
“Whiskey 2-5.”
“Negative, sir, it’s moving all over the place. I can’t get a line on it.”
“Sucker’s really jumping around.”
“40 minutes sir.”
“Contact is seven minutes out and closing fast.”
“Contact two miles out.”
“Contact ETA 21 seconds.”
“Boom.”
“Yeah!”
“Get up!”
“Let’s go!”
“Go, go, go!”
“Yes, sir.”
“Oh yes sir.”
“Awesome.”
“Sir, we’ll be in weapons range in 5 minutes.”
“Aimed at target.”
“Sir, that’s the wrong direction!”
“Sir.”
“Coordinates.”
“Elevation.”
“Come on, take the picture, Beast.”
“Navy!”
“Come on, Hopper!”
“Look dapper!”


 5 years ago '10        #48
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
The Dream is a f*ggot for making that comment; it didnt have anything to do with him.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
avatar space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
 minimafiaaj said:
Every line of hers battleship

“What’s wrong with you drama queen?
“Get up princess! Come on!”
“Typical”
“Shut up. Shut up.”
“Oh, this gon’ be sweet. He hates the man.”
“You go mess with him and see what happens!”
“Chicken!”
“Kentucky Fried Chicken!”
“You look like Colonel Sanders, actually.”
“Yo Saunders, ever been in a department run by some kind of Donald Trump/Mike Tyson mutant combo?”
“Nothing, sir.”
“If you did, it was only in reference to the fact the you both project great physical intensity, sir.”
“I got something sir, on my camera.”
“I don’t know.”
“Is this some kind of exercise?”
“You ever seen anything like this?”
“Weird, man.”
“Real bad idea, Lieutenant.”
“Lieutenant, get up.”
“Lieutenant.”
“Come on, you with me?”
“Come on, squared away?”
“What the hell is that?”
“Ahhhhhhh!”
“Ahhhhhhh!”
“What happened?”
“What?”
“Who’s in charge?”
“Fire control’s offline. I need three minutes.”
“(Heavy sigh)”
“My dad said they’d come. Said it my whole life. He said one day we’d find them, or they’d find us. Know what else he said? He said, I hope I ain’t around when that day comes.”
“No sir!”
“Nothing sir, nothing.”
“Yo, hey!”
“Come on, come on, come on.”
“Mahalo, motherfu—”
“What the hell is that?”
“Sir.”
“Roger, Echo 1-1.”
“Box 24. Ready to fire.”
“India 3-7, locked.”
“Sir, we’re hot over here. We’re good to go, let’s light ‘em up.”
“Tango 1-9, loaded.”
“Whiskey 2-5.”
“Negative, sir, it’s moving all over the place. I can’t get a line on it.”
“Sucker’s really jumping around.”
“40 minutes sir.”
“Contact is seven minutes out and closing fast.”
“Contact two miles out.”
“Contact ETA 21 seconds.”
“Boom.”
“Yeah!”
“Get up!”
“Let’s go!”
“Go, go, go!”
“Yes, sir.”
“Oh yes sir.”
“Awesome.”
“Sir, we’ll be in weapons range in 5 minutes.”
“Aimed at target.”
“Sir, that’s the wrong direction!”
“Sir.”
“Coordinates.”
“Elevation.”
“Come on, take the picture, Beast.”
“Navy!”
“Come on, Hopper!”
“Look dapper!”


It's like someone who gets credited with "various voices" in a Call of Duty game.
 04-04-2013, 04:05 PM         #50
jbownzino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one caught them calling jay a geriatric rapper at the end of article?


 5 years ago '11        #51
case sensitive 
space
avatar space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 Phuck Yiu said:
not really blackballing hes just cool with bey & jay enough to ride for them.
thats a form of blackballing still. it might not be Jay or Bey physically telling people not to fucck with them, but when people make moves like that to keep one side happy thats blackballing.
 5 years ago '05        #52
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 BlackRepub85 said:
That's what happens when your mouth becomes bigger than your talent.
Noo that's what happens when you go against the Illuminati's top satanic couple

Cole is a good female singer too...but they're just going to bury what's left of her career now unfortunately
 5 years ago '07        #53
BigJERM 
space
avatar space
space
$44 | Props total: 31 31
 ajeana said:
The last person who dissed the almighty Beyonce was singer/songwriter Keri Hilson. Soon afterwards, Hilson’s career sank like the Titanic. Hilson found herself blackballed throughout the industry when music producers loyal to Beyonce refused to work with her.
Now it appears that R&B Diva Keyshia Cole will meet the same fate as Hilson.
If you recall, Cole wrote a series of tweets dissing Beyonce’s new song, “Bow Down (B*tches)”. She also dissed Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams after the singer performed with Bey and Kelly Rowland during halftime at the Super Bowl in January.
In an interview with the Breakfast Club, The Dream said he would avoid working with Cole in the future because Cole came for Beyonce on Twitter.com.
“Right now because of what happened I can’t and I think she would respect why I can’t. That’s [Beyonce] my family. You’re talking about my family and you can’t do that.”
He also defended Beyonce’s lyrics in the controversial song: “I think she said exactly what she wanted to say. I think when you’re at the top and you’re a pop icon of this culture… I mean she got something off her chest that she wanted to get off.”
The Dream, who is working with geriatric rapper Jay Z on his new album, said, “It’s pretty amazing that this guy is still at it like this, that’s all I can say.”




 5 years ago '04        #54
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2547 2547
 ajeana said:
The Dream, who is working with geriatric rapper Jay Z on his new album, said, “It’s pretty amazing that this guy is still at it like this, that’s all I can say.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #55
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 Eminence said:
that dude just basically said i'm riding for jay and b they got that boy dream on a tight leash

[pic - click to view]


watch how keri hilson and ciara distant's them self from keyshia cole...they going to be like can't talk to you we need them dream hits.


that pic of ciara
 5 years ago '05        #56
MelloYelloMD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
 datVAkid said:
she was in norfolk the other day and only 40 people went to the club to see her
I heard she sold out that show tho...
 04-04-2013, 05:01 PM         #57
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
I really hate Jay and B fans.... Those people have to have abandonment issues or something to stan so hard for strangers
and they're strangers you hate....... interesting logic
 04-04-2013, 05:12 PM         #58
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the player said:

"The Dream, who is working with geriatric rapper Jay Z"
good catch

 5 years ago '13        #59
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Well there goes her career
 5 years ago '04        #60
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
that's fu*ked up. hopefullly, this goes away although i haven't seen keri in a while.

as for bey, that song is disturbing. i am not a fan of all of her man bashing however she can sing and her performances are off the chain. she is a s3xy broad too. however i always thought shorty had a chip on her shoulder or was off or something and this song definitely put me in that direction. that sh*t is raw and she's never really came at chicks like that. she always seem to remain humble....now bi*ches gotta bow down??? fuk outta here. i'm not mad that keyshia dissed her for the track cuz she's never put out no sh*t like this. and not she wants to blackball people cuz she's feeling herself now and acting retarded and has juice??? i am no longer a fan of hers. i don't know who she is anymore.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy