Keyshia Cole Blackballed by Beyonce; The Dream Refuses to Work With Keyshia

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
I don't think Beyonce blackballed Keri... ya need to keep in mind Keri is backed by Interscope. If Jimmy Iovine wanted he could blackball both Jay and Beyonce lol.
 5 years ago '06        #22
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 BlackRepub85 said:
That's what happens when your mouth becomes bigger than your talent.
But keisha can sing her a.ss off tho.
 04-04-2013, 01:44 AM         #23
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
she was in norfolk the other day and only 40 people went to the club to see her
Wat part of norfolk u from? U from berkely?
 5 years ago '05        #24
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
 RedLight said:
I don't think Beyonce blackballed Keri... ya need to keep in mind Keri is backed by Interscope. If Jimmy Iovine wanted he could blackball both Jay and Beyonce lol.
Thats Right he Could....But then Jimmy Iovine Would be fu*kING UP MILLIONS OF DOLLARS HIM AND JAYZ Make together
 5 years ago '10        #25
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 RedLight said:
 5 years ago '13        #26
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
Keri Hilson simply didn't pop, just like 100 other s3xy r&b singers

Only a handful of chicks pop and most of them have no longevity.

Anyways she's dong movies now, starring in the The Chronicles of Ridd!ck flick, which is a great look, hopefully she can act better than wack a.ss Beyoncé movie career
 5 years ago '13        #27
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,305 | Props total: 10953 10953
 HipHopFactz said:
Keri Hilson simply didn't pop, just like 100 other s3xy r&b singers

Only a handful of chicks pop and most of them have no longevity.

Anyways she's dong movies now, starring in the The Chronicles of Ridd!ck flick, which is a great look, hopefully she can act better than wack a.ss Beyoncé movie career
I hope her role and acting is better than Rihanna's in Battleship...
 04-04-2013, 07:01 AM         #28
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chalky said:
and didn't jay clown dream hahaha that n*gga bi*ch made
You do know they're friends right and that sh*t wasn't taken to heart? Y'all internet cats have really lost your sense of reality, ha. Go out into the real world and make some real friends to understand the dynamic....

Anyhow, its funny how Beyonce talks that women empowerment sh*t yet hits us with this. Phonies.....
 04-04-2013, 07:07 AM         #29
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keyshia Cole sucks.
Keri Hilson sucks.

Why would Bey's friends work with people who insulted her though? That ain't being blackballed, that's experiencing the consequences of your actions.

Besides, neither of them (Keri/Keyshia) got popular. They got semi-famous but not popular. They shouldn't have talked sh*t when neither of them were that big to begin with.
 5 years ago '12        #30
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,786 | Props total: 22162 22162
 HipHopFactz said:
How is Beyonce blackballing her though?

I'm not fan of Bey, but she is a s3xy white woman, its not her fault Dream don't want to work with big t*ttie Cole

Also K Cole and Dream don't even have any kind of relationship, its a case of "we can't ever work together because u dissed my friend and u hurt her and my feelings".
 5 years ago '05        #31
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
this is the power of the illuminati...now her career is officially dead
 5 years ago '10        #32
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
I really hate Jay and B fans.... Those people have to have abandonment issues or something to stan so hard for strangers
 04-04-2013, 11:52 AM         #33
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not that he blackballed her its just that the industry is built on relationships/loyalty, especially within the hip-hop/R&B circles so its a business choice because what makes more sense-choosing to remain loyal to artists who are popping/relevant/profitable or ruining that working relationship and future chances of work to openly work with someone who is not relevant enough to take the loss and has publicly insulted/hated on the former, just saying its not rocket science just good business.
 5 years ago '04        #34
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Keyshia must have been smoking some gooooood sh*t to take what Beyonce said in a SONG, personally like that.

Terrrrrible fu*king career move.
 5 years ago '09        #35
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Keyshia Cole sucks.
Keri Hilson sucks.

Besides, neither of them (Keri/Keyshia) got popular. They got semi-famous but not popular. They shouldn't have talked sh*t when neither of them were that big to begin with.

u cant be serious , thats an insult to keyshia . keri hilson wishes she could be as popular as keyshia

keyshia will be alright , i dont think she ever cared bout being too mainstream

Last edited by emanuel08; 04-04-2013 at 12:43 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #36
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
I don't think what keshia cole said was bad enough to get her blackballed. She just basically said bey is a hypocrite.

Now keri hilson, She straight up dissed beyonce for no reason. She deserved to get blackballed. I remember she cried on twitter when someone threw a beyonce cd at her when she was walking down the street.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 04-04-2013 at 01:00 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #37
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 Eminence said:
that dude just basically said i'm riding for jay and b they got that boy dream on a tight leash

[pic - click to view]

watch how keri hilson and ciara distant's them self from keyshia cole...they going to be like can't talk to you we need them dream hits.

the only difference is that keyshia always had her own lane

and keri hilson went at beyonce and pretended that she didnt diss her

Last edited by emanuel08; 04-04-2013 at 01:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #38
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,853 | Props total: 8216 8216
These n*ggaz is so bi*ch made its not even funny. Stay loyal bro! Lets see how loyal beyonce gonna be when the next big song writer comes around. Gotta bi*ch u not fu*kin control ya pockets.smh.
 5 years ago '12        #39
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 HipHopFactz said:
I cant co sign dawgie

KH is just s3xy to me, she got that special s3x appeal

cud give a fu*k less about her music
In person shes really not all that banging. And I seen her get booed twice right here in ATL where shes from...during her hype

Matter fact first time I saw her get booed was when she performed at birthday bash when 'Knock You Down' was at its highest.

People always try and attribute that sh*t to 'beyonce blacklisting her'....but honestly fam outside of a few cool songs I just dont think people fu*k with her. They hate her here in ATL...thats why you always see her doing sh*t elsewhere
 5 years ago '12        #40
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
Also its hilarious to me that Keyshia Cole got so much backlash for what she said.

Keyshia Cole is getting death threats and black balled simply because she told the truth about the elephant in the room. I imagine the sh*t has to feel like sitting a room with 10 people...you and the other 8 n*ggas know that one person is fu*ked up, but if anyone says anything about it then everyone has to immediately hate the outspoken person

Beyonce was on some girl power, girls need to unite, women run the world bullsh*t last year...And now shes telling all the chicks she united to bow down and calling them bi*ches
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy