Not my dog Juvie, Miami rapper Billy Blue puts Juvie in the hospital

most viewed right now
 93
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 3469 3469
 OC123 said:
not for the faint hearted


all he did was jump and he snapped his leg up like that!?







[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #82
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 tupacnasfan said:
I Like trick's passed stuff, otherwise Miami rap died with Uncle Al got k!lled.
Miami rap only got better after Uncle Al died... Aint ya'll heard of Rick Ross, Pitbull, & Flo-Rida? LOL
 5 years ago '04        #83
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
On a more serious note tho, Miami has plenty underground artists with talent who have not gotten the exposure they deserve... Just a few artists worth mentioning : Ghostwridah, Dynas, Garcia, J-Nics, Colosus, LMS, Skam?2 (from back in the day), Society, Wrekonize, ˇMayday!, ArtOfficial, and many more... Dont sleep...
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 d3athb4dishonor said:
cause they all dead or locked up.



that can apply to cash money or A LOT of rappers from New O, quit riding so hard for them boys. U mad cuzz C-murder nem had CMR on Red status?


 Da Realness said:
Lol nah "bruh bruh" aint gon redeem you. How u stay in south fl and never heard of billy blue? Lol what part u from?

If the story is true, then it mustve been on some sh*t he had to do cuz the times I been around dude, he is laid back just on some chill sh*t.

Lol u from boca huh? Or u prolly just young thats all.


Yall still going in on lil homie?
 5 years ago '04        #85
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
 nando said:
On a more serious note tho, Miami has plenty underground artists with talent who have not gotten the exposure they deserve... Just a few artists worth mentioning : Ghostwridah, Dynas, Garcia, J-Nics, Colosus, LMS, Skam?2 (from back in the day), Society, Wrekonize, ˇMayday!, ArtOfficial, and many more... Dont sleep...
[pic - click to view]

80% of that list is chico's... so I know what kind of kendall "miami" ni99a you are.
 5 years ago '04        #86
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 KidKingGoD said:
80% of that list is chico's... so I know what kind of kendall "miami" ni99a you are.
Only Garcia is from Kendall buddy... Get ya facts straight... I'm from all over MIA baby...
 04-05-2013, 01:47 PM         #87
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im surprised his name isnt "young billy blue" or "lil baby blue"
 5 years ago '05        #88
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
Juvie does hang out at the office alot tho...doesnt sound too far fetched
 5 years ago '06        #89
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
 Da Realness said:
Lol nah "bruh bruh" aint gon redeem you. How u stay in south fl and never heard of billy blue? Lol what part u from?

If the story is true, then it mustve been on some sh*t he had to do cuz the times I been around dude, he is laid back just on some chill sh*t.

Lol u from boca huh? Or u prolly just young thats all.
I haven't lived in south fla for 7 years (broward) and I know who Billy Blue is lol.
 5 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
sumbody crank up the Miami Vs New Orleans thread
 04-10-2013, 08:51 PM         #91
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
sumbody crank up the Miami Vs New Orleans thread
miami vs new orleans would be so fu*king 1 sided

and who the fu*k keep saying c murder had cmr tuckin in they chains? that sh*t aint ever happen just like the sh*t reported in the op
 5 years ago '07        #92
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 YI-Drizzy said:
miami vs new orleans would be so fu*king 1 sided

and who the fu*k keep saying c murder had cmr tuckin in they chains? that sh*t aint ever happen just like the sh*t reported in the op
n*ggas know that sh*t prolly never happened
C even put Juvenile on a song
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy