Apr 3 - BREAKING NEWS: 'N Korea Army has approval for nuclear attack on US'

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
still pump faking?
 5 years ago '11        #142
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
But but but what right do we have to tell what countries can't have nuclear weapons. This right here is the reason every fu*king country does not need nukes. Motherfu*kers are reckless
 5 years ago '08        #143
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,301 | Props total: 32230 32230
Some of you all stay drinking that propaganda kool-aid.

I have a few things to say about this thread.

1.) #1 rule of war, NEVER underestimate your enemy. We got our a.sses handed to us in NAM
2.) Media is spreading propaganda on both sides. So who knows the REAL story?
3.) @ the people saying their goodbyes in this thread
4.) This would spur conflict on a global lever and very well trigger another world war
5.) China don't like us but they NEED us since we dump an enormous amount of $ to their economy
6.) Most likely Kim is just talking sh*t, but then again why stir the pot if he wasn't serious?
7.) People in here saying to nuke the whole country are fu*king morons. Millions of innocent children and civilians would also be k!lled who have nothing to do with this.
8.) If sh*t does hit the fan, expect some major changes in this country in the very near future.
 5 years ago '07        #144
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15989 15989
strategically speaking Im in the worst place...but if they just want to wipe out americans Im safe
 5 years ago '08        #145
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 1268 1268
sh*t wont happen.

Every fu*king year N. Korea start stomping around like they're about to try something and every year China takes the battery of their back and go tells them to sit in a corner.

China is N. Korea's sugar daddy and will be DAMNED if they get dragged into a war with their main money maker (the U.S.) in the middle of their country doing huge economic upswings. Thats not even considering the military force the U.S. can exert.

If something was going to happen, it would've happened back in 2011 when N. Korea actually SHELLED S. Korea and k!lled a few people.
 5 years ago '12        #146
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 10922 10922
 bobbysteels18 said:
But if they fu*k up the west coast it will be an end to our immigration problem lol J/K and a bad thing for people who watch pr0n..
thank God that they have some p0rn producers/production companies in Miami
 5 years ago '07        #147
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15989 15989
 drama_kiNg said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #148
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
man Im sorry.. Im sure there's innocent people in the country that really dont deserve to die over this.. but lets be real..

That whole fu*kin country is brainwashed... they're taught from their first day on this earth to hate us.

Watch the documentary about the eye doctor that went over there with a camera crew. Literally the first thing people did as soon as they could see again was get on their knees infront of a picture of kim jong il, worship him and start screamin a bunch of sh*t about k!lling americans.

They have their kids singing songs aboutr k!lling americans... this isnt just some "one bad apple" scenario... that whole country is bred to despise us.
I hear what you are saying, but OUR country is brainwashed on a lot of sh*t too. It is a known fact if you feed someone lies long enough, they will eventually come to believe it. Having said that, that still does not justify k!lling millions of innocent civilians and even children. I am not saying that isn't going on, but we cannot speculate that is happening in every household in N. Korea.

War is war, and that is never a good thing regardless of politics on either side.
 5 years ago '04        #149
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
man Im sorry.. Im sure there's innocent people in the country that really dont deserve to die over this.. but lets be real..

That whole fu*kin country is brainwashed... they're taught from their first day on this earth to hate us.

Watch the documentary about the eye doctor that went over there with a camera crew. Literally the first thing people (men and women of all ages) did as soon as they could see again was get on their knees infront of a picture of kim jong il, worship him and start screamin a bunch of sh*t about k!lling americans.

They have their kids singing songs aboutr k!lling americans... this isnt just some "one bad apple" scenario... that whole country is bred to despise us.
"Bred to despise us."

Mindless fools spreading misinformation.

Before speaking on anyone else being brainwashed, look in the mirror first.
 5 years ago '07        #150
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5847 5847
 Chedda said:
Some of you all stay drinking that propaganda kool-aid.

I have a few things to say about this thread.

1.) #1 rule of war, NEVER underestimate your enemy. We got our a.sses handed to us in NAM
2.) Media is spreading propaganda on both sides. So who knows the REAL story?
3.) @ the people saying their goodbyes in this thread
4.) This would spur conflict on a global lever and very well trigger another world war
5.) China don't like us but they NEED us since we dump an enormous amount of $ to their economy
6.) Most likely Kim is just talking sh*t, but then again why stir the pot if he wasn't serious?
7.) People in here saying to nuke the whole country are fu*king morons. Millions of innocent children and civilians would also be k!lled who have nothing to do with this.
8.) If sh*t does hit the fan, expect some major changes in this country in the very near future.
 5 years ago '07        #151
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,183 | Props total: 19733 19733
 Prodigy said:
"Bred to despise us."

Mindless fools spreading misinformation.

Before speaking on anyone else being brainwashed, look in the mirror first.
to be fair, they are taught from a very young age that Americans are the enemy. they are taught in school that stuff, like even the youngest of kids math problems are sh*t like 2 dead Americans plus 2 dead Americans equals how many dead Americans? now is that there fault? not really they are ran by an oppressive regime who controls everything.

btw this isnt me saying this is reason to bomb them or anything. just trying be subjective.
 5 years ago '12        #152
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,939 | Props total: 16882 16882
holy sh*t America has 7000 nukes?

yeah bro I couldnt be in a position of power in this country...cause if one of them fu*k n*gga leaders from another country got on tv i'd be the American version of Kim Jong Un

n*gga i'd be right on Anderson Cooper like

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #153
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
to be fair, they are taught from a very young age that Americans are the enemy. they are taught in school that stuff, like even the youngest of kids math problems are sh*t like 2 dead Americans plus 2 dead Americans equals how many dead Americans? now is that there fault? not really they are ran by an oppressive regime who controls everything.

btw this isnt me saying this is reason to bomb them or anything. just trying be subjective.
Yeah, as Americans it is hard for us to comprehend living in a country with a dictator.
 04-04-2013, 12:05 AM         #154
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
exactly my point...

The government dictates everything from their school literature to all forms of entertainment...

Im bout to see if I can find that documentary.. cause I dont think some of yall really understand how crazy sh*t is over there...
I seen it on Netflix it's called inside North Korea I think but it was crazy as hell
 5 years ago '11        #155
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6322 6322
 JosephDoom said:
If you guys on the west side die, at least you dont have to worry about bills... pain, or anything else.. im jus saying.

cubes said:
West Coast about to get that work

[pic - click to view]

I'm over here brah
don't do me like that brah
 5 years ago '04        #156
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 6983 6983
Pretty easy to find the link..

So many American's don't realize what it's like over there.. sh*t hasn't progressed since WW2, yet the rest of the world has moved on. That's what happens in a totalitarian dictatorship.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #157
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
I highly doubt they have a rocket, or a jet that can make it to the US, maybe (but doubtfully) Alaska or Hawaii. The US would see an attack much before it would reach mainland US.

Also the underground "nuke" they set off a few years ago was an embarrasement to the entire world, it was a total failure and seismologist' say it was like a uhaul filled with dynamite. complete failure.. i forget the exact numbers but its something like the US's atomic weopons are 100x (or 1000x i forget) more powerful then NK. They have no chance.

I just have a question for NK, who let a 20-something year old punk be in control of that pathetic country (whatever u wanna call it) .. i know some of the advisors from before his father passed away have to be telling him lets think about this sh*t before we blow ur top off, cuz we aint dying for your immaturity. We can level that pathetic excuse for a country in seconds.
 5 years ago '05        #158
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
fu*k NORTH KOREA THERE NOT GONNA DO sh*t....
 5 years ago '11        #159
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,221 | Props total: 1193 1193
I posted this in another North Korea thread earlier this week, this is higher quality (HQ) and doesn't come in parts, the full episode here:

[video - click to view]

Here's a documentary that has some interesting points on foreign policy/outlook from both sides, especially at the end.. Especially how outdated NK's military tech is:

[video - click to view]

FF to 30:00 mark ^^^^
 5 years ago '06        #160
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy