Apr 3 - BREAKING NEWS: 'N Korea Army has approval for nuclear attack on US'

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
they aren't finna do sh*t... we all know that... so everyone chill the fu*k on out...

they're just having a huge bi*ch fit... and that leader... man... he's as foolish as any 28 yr old anywhere else...

he'd be wise to act like he knows... but he ain't wise and he don't know...
 04-03-2013, 08:04 PM         #62
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But seriously though, if North Korea ever successfully landed rockets on the U.S. west coast, that'd be a massive L for the U.S. That'd be like Alabama losing to Maranatha Baptist
 5 years ago '12        #63
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #64
Live For Now 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 1 1
poor N. Korea how many missiles can they shoot before the US have every plane on all off their f!ghter ships dropping bombs on N. Korea I wonder...........
 5 years ago '12        #65
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Brb, launching my missiles.
 5 years ago '05        #66
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
We should put our nukes on high alert, like we use to do during the cold war..
 5 years ago '04        #67
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3907 3907
all bullsh*t aside.. i think bams needs to just say fu*k it and nuke that fu*k boy country and call it a day, we can get fake gucci and louie gear from india .. Let the UN get mad. them bi*ches ain't go no army, fu*k they gone do. I'm kinda tired of N.korea talking this sh*t. this ain't high school... make your first move your best move because boy if a missle get even 2 feet off the ground the U.S. will obliterate that whole side of the world. black power
 04-03-2013, 08:13 PM         #68
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seeing as Kimberly likes our D list celebs, why not send John Cena over there to smack the sh*t out of him in front of everyone in his army? The only way to hish up a bi*ch is to let it know how much of a bi*ch it is, and that there's no way in hell it will retaliate. Take off the kid gloves, rough up a hoe, and look at China, and anyone else who may be aligned with N.K. Let's just pull all the hoe cards in one felt swoop. The threats are getting old.

Kid just like his daddy. Full of hot air, and ain't doing sh*t but keeping his people blind and dumb to how much of a joke he is. He knows that throwing rocks at the biggest dog on the block will make them feel like he's great. He don't want that leash to come off though. I don't think N.K.'s allies are gonna ride with them, not with the world economy like it is. It'll be an easy victory if they even tried to launch something anywhere near a US base.

Last edited by redacted; 04-03-2013 at 08:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
oh Kim, stop horsing around.

[pic - click to view]

04-03-2013, 08:33 PM         #70
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its been real

knicks lost
 5 years ago '11        #71
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,381 | Props total: 4293 4293
Too many cowboys in here...America, NK, SK, China, Russia, and the rest of the world doesn't want or need this war.
 5 years ago '04        #72
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
 Deuterion said:
Too many cowboys in here...America, NK, SK, China, Russia, and the rest of the world doesn't want or need this war.
any nuke war would probably be the last war
 5 years ago '10        #73
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
I wonder how people in North Korea feel about this. Their best case scenario wouldn't even put a dent in us and we could wipe them out swiftly. Are they really trying to go out like that? This dude was put in charge of an entire country in his 20's and he's on a suicide mission. He needs to chill and worry about North Korea. How do the craziest motherfu*kers get so much power? At least here in the States you have to trick us into believing you're not a terrible person before you get the power
 04-03-2013, 08:41 PM         #74
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we shouldnt be worried about north korea we should be worried about china and russia
 04-03-2013, 08:48 PM         #75
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL oh the media.....theres always something......

first Cuba was gonna launch missiles at us now N Korea.........

WISE UP YALL, NOTHINGS GONNA HAPPEN......

THEY WANT YOU 2 LIVE IN FEAR.
 5 years ago '05        #76
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
@ all of these seriously misinformed fu*king morons getting afraid and or a.ssuming defeat on our borders. Like our brothers in arms are chopped liver. I swear its like n*ggas be waiting for any negative article vs America to slick say "hell yeah". c*nts. NK has no nuclear capability. PERIOD. This is not smoke I'm blowing. Moreover, the truth. Good day.
 5 years ago '12        #77
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,586 | Props total: 6045 6045
West Coast about to get that work

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #78
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
this is just laughable.. I'm in the Pacific Northwest and not a spec of fear is hitting my soul.

But I do wonder if this is just being hyped up to take our minds offa more important matters that may be going on behind the scenes.

bottom line: aint sh*t gonna happen. if it does happen, it's been real N. Korea. Peace.
 5 years ago '12        #79
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 17301 17301
As much as I disliked Bush Jr's dumbass....I'd really wish Obama would call him in for the a.ssist. Bush would show up with fake maps/pictures of WMDs and would be in that bi*ch lying to get it popping in rare form

I could see him now "Me and Barry Obama gone k!ll them 'Koh-rean' bastards, watch now ya hear'
 5 years ago '13        #80
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
Cat got that complex, tryna finish sh*t his dad couldn't
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy