Apr 3 - 23 yr old American girl gangraped on bus in Brazil and BF forced to watch

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2013, 02:16 PM         #121
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
That is you and your personal opinion. Don't attempt to project your decisions on the rest of us and act as if you're better than me or anyone else who would leave this woman.

IF she had Herpes or HIV as a result, why would I need to stay with her if I didn't want to catch a disease or spread a disease to our offspring? Or as you previously stated, it has damaging effects, especially mentally. So what if she goes crazy and needs to be placed in a mental institute or heavily medicated with anti-depressants, thus ultimately changing her and her personality from the woman who existed prior to the attack. Now I have to ruin my life and wait around for her to "get over" it. That isn't fair to anyone. I'm just being realistic and telling you how I would respond to this hypothetical situation.

But you took one statement in which I said I would choose not to stay with a woman and ran with it to try and pump yourself up to be Mr. Chivalry. This isn't the Notebook. Things could happen as a result of this horrible tragedy that could easily lead any man to decide to leave his girl after such an event occurs.

There's nothing cowardly about wanting to live your life free of an memory of this tragic day. For me it would be to hard to stay with someone. But that shouldn't make me a coward, or you any better for doing the opposite. So you can get down off your high horse and silence all this nonsense you're spewing out your a.ss.
Wasn't man enough to protect her but man enough to leave her....

You call yourself a man BOY?

You'd be the n*gga to snitch on a teacher for giving you head.

Its n*ggas like you that have women winning it all in custody court. Punk a.ss coward. Probably think she should be stoned for "letting it happen".
 04-04-2013, 02:20 PM         #122
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
thats fu*kd up.
in reality this is a situation most of us would be fu*kd up in. 3 dudes in a little van with a crow bar = u gettn ur sh*t fu*kd up or u leaving ur girl behind while u run like a scared bi*ch..

Aint sh*t u can do, in foreign countries i doubt u can even jst come with the strap if you are just a tourist.. u basically pray out there.
I don't think praying would've accomplished anything.
 5 years ago '04        #123
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 palogee said:
Wasn't man enough to protect her but man enough to leave her....

You call yourself a man BOY?

You'd be the n*gga to snitch on a teacher for giving you head.

Its n*ggas like you that have women winning it all in custody court. Punk a.ss coward. Probably think she should be stoned for "letting it happen".

You're funny bro. Why are you all upset over my hypothetical response to a question I initially proposed?

And I am a man. I own my own house. Work two jobs to provide for my family. Do a little charity work on the side for the under privleged, including victims of domestic violence and r*pe. But I'm sure you already knew all that and had some other reason to attempt to discredit me and attack my character.

Please, since you know so much about me through a few posts on BX, care to share any other insights about ME? I just love hearing ignorant as*holes rant about something they know nothing about. So please, continue to entertain me with your girlish gossip and ridiculous a.ssumptions.
 04-04-2013, 03:16 PM         #124
McFly1922 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Dam man, I need to get to brazil
You are a sick mutherfu-ker for even joking about that.
 5 years ago '04        #125
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 matelyan said:
That is you and your personal opinion. Don't attempt to project your decisions on the rest of us and act as if you're better than me or anyone else who would leave this woman.

IF she had Herpes or HIV as a result, why would I need to stay with her if I didn't want to catch a disease or spread a disease to our offspring? Or as you previously stated, it has damaging effects, especially mentally. So what if she goes crazy and needs to be placed in a mental institute or heavily medicated with anti-depressants, thus ultimately changing her and her personality from the woman who existed prior to the attack. Now I have to ruin my life and wait around for her to "get over" it. That isn't fair to anyone. I'm just being realistic and telling you how I would respond to this hypothetical situation.

But you took one statement in which I said I would choose not to stay with a woman and ran with it to try and pump yourself up to be Mr. Chivalry. This isn't the Notebook. Things could happen as a result of this horrible tragedy that could easily lead any man to decide to leave his girl after such an event occurs.

There's nothing cowardly about wanting to live your life free of an memory of this tragic day. For me it would be to hard to stay with someone. But that shouldn't make me a coward, or you any better for doing the opposite. So you can get down off your high horse and silence all this nonsense you're spewing out your a.ss.
NO need to write a book, you stay you're a man, you leave you're a bi*ch...period.
 5 years ago '13        #126
Pomba 8 heat pts
space
space
$789 | Props total: 540 540
When the r*pe is inevitable shut up and enjoy !
 5 years ago '04        #127
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 strahan2004 said:
NO need to write a book, you stay you're a man, you leave you're a bi*ch...period.
The world unfortunately doesn't operate under your type of logic. Life isn't always black and white. So quit trying to judge people for disagreeing with you. Being open to other ways of thinking and accepting that others will ultimately come to disagree with you is being a man.

Condemning others for making different life choices sounds bi*chmade to me. But if I called you a bi*ch, in of itself, I'd also be making me one too.

So you do you, and I'll do me. And we can both agree to disagee.

But if you still want to act like children and degrade one another over the Internet, then I think you're a smelly c*ntface of a bastard who I hope chokes on a bag of d!cks.
 04-04-2013, 05:36 PM         #128
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierredaire said:
All you Internet thugs need to wake up...3 dudes, crowbar, handcuffs...really tho...yo hands that nice , not saying its impossible but that's a L in my world
I've been shot...

By someone I TRUSTED...

I'd def take my chances. death is just a heart beat away.
 04-04-2013, 05:43 PM         #129
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Real sh*t thoooo

Damn straight I'm leaving playboi

You wanna get r*ped like a wolf, you can stay with them wolves

No love for these traumatized hoes :success2:
Realeast post I ever read my dude.
 5 years ago '04        #130
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
 NOCCOWT said:
she didnt get help when they made her get the credit card cause she wanted more d!ck
 erick derelict said:
this ...s.luts be lovin that sh*t... filthy wh0ores . I can almost guarantee you she was dresseds.lutty

you muthafu*kas need to be castrated.
 5 years ago '06        #131
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 MagicOnTheTire said:
I'd pay Brazil's crooked a.ss cops to let me at these n*ggas one by one...these boys would be deaf dumb and blind when I got done...
This. Get on some law abiding citizen sh*t I'd pay up for that easily
 04-04-2013, 06:31 PM         #132
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

You're funny bro. Why are you all upset over my hypothetical response to a question I initially proposed?

And I am a man. I own my own house. Work two jobs to provide for my family. Do a little charity work on the side for the under privleged, including victims of domestic violence and r*pe. But I'm sure you already knew all that and had some other reason to attempt to discredit me and attack my character.

Please, since you know so much about me through a few posts on BX, care to share any other insights about ME? I just love hearing ignorant as*holes rant about something they know nothing about. So please, continue to entertain me with your girlish gossip and ridiculous a.ssumptions.
A lifetime ofexperience showed me men dont talk like you.

Your response and pov shows who you are and your level of maturity.

Fact-Only weak insecure punks use their money to prove their manhood.
 5 years ago '04        #133
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 palogee said:
A lifetime ofexperience showed me men dont talk like you.

Your response and pov shows who you are and your level of maturity.

Fact-Only weak insecure punks use their money to prove their manhood.
You know nothing of me, yet speak with such clarity and authority. Definitely not something I would attribute to a man.

You mention maturity levels, but your initial response vaguely touched on the topic at hand and instead included a bunch of tough talk in a lame attempt to somehow degrade me or make me feel bad about my decision in an extremely hypothetical situation.

And I did not specify how much money I make or the size of my home. I merely let you know that where I'm from, I'm a man.

Now I don't know how they do things down wherever you're from. But the way you initially responded to me was rude and unneccessary.

So keep thinking whatever you'd like. Your words hold no weight with me and I give zero fu*ks with regards to what you think. About anything.
 5 years ago '13        #134
dogblood 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,937 | Props total: 505 505
This all rick ross fault...

5 years ago '10        #135
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
I aint no bear but I ain no bi*ch either, I can't see myself running away from my girl like on 28 weeks later
 04-05-2013, 03:41 AM         #136
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
I aint no bear but I ain no bi*ch either, I can't see myself running away from my girl like on 28 weeks later
Word.

And I done been with some mouthy bi*ches too.
I couldn't see myself not doing sh*t in the midst of trouble. I have too much pride to let a muthafuhka make a bi*ch outa me. Dead a.ss.
I'd be getting stabbed STILL talkin sh*t lol
 5 years ago '12        #137
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 508 508
 TanstA! said:

you muthafu*kas need to be castrated.

5 years ago '04        #138
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
I remember when I heard WC was gonna be there...

at first I was like

now I'm like
 5 years ago '07        #139
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Ain't nobody finna take 3 dudes that size with a crowbar, but I'd most def be in a coma or dead. Long as the lights are on ain't sh*t like this going down, best case scenario, they just give up and try to find some less bothersome prey.......
 5 years ago '06        #140
kast 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 328 328
 Jazzy Soul said:
I wonder how "emotional" you'd be after you got gang r*ped.
key words........ FOR.TOO.LONG.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago