Apr 3 - 23 yr old American girl gangraped on bus in Brazil and BF forced to watch

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 RustyLorcin said:
Brazil is third world country? Have you ever been there? Places like Curitiba and Recife blow away anything we have in the US not named New York or San Francisco.
Technically they are a 3rd world country through... But Job growth and industry is booming right now and auto sales are at an all time high.
 5 years ago '04        #102
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5111 5111
this sh*t sounds like that incident in india. fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '10        #103
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
fu*ked up

but im at the gif of the fat kid puttin that lil kid in farooqs finisher the dominator lol
 04-04-2013, 11:24 AM         #104
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
so the pilot episode of r*pebus did not go well. smh bang bros got these Brazilians wylin.
:ohhellnonas:

na bruh
 5 years ago '13        #105
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 1152 1152
All you Internet thugs need to wake up...3 dudes, crowbar, handcuffs...really tho...yo hands that nice , not saying its impossible but that's a L in my world
 04-04-2013, 11:45 AM         #106
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
That is you and your personal opinion. Don't attempt to project your decisions on the rest of us and act as if you're better than me or anyone else who would leave this woman.

IF she had Herpes or HIV as a result, why would I need to stay with her if I didn't want to catch a disease or spread a disease to our offspring? Or as you previously stated, it has damaging effects, especially mentally. So what if she goes crazy and needs to be placed in a mental institute or heavily medicated with anti-depressants, thus ultimately changing her and her personality from the woman who existed prior to the attack. Now I have to ruin my life and wait around for her to "get over" it. That isn't fair to anyone. I'm just being realistic and telling you how I would respond to this hypothetical situation.

But you took one statement in which I said I would choose not to stay with a woman and ran with it to try and pump yourself up to be Mr. Chivalry. This isn't the Notebook. Things could happen as a result of this horrible tragedy that could easily lead any man to decide to leave his girl after such an event occurs.

There's nothing cowardly about wanting to live your life free of an memory of this tragic day. For me it would be to hard to stay with someone. But that shouldn't make me a coward, or you any better for doing the opposite. So you can get down off your high horse and silence all this nonsense you're spewing out your a.ss.
that was well said bruh. here's my two cents:

there's a lot of men who dont know how to treat women, especially on boxden it seems. plenty of ignorant chauvinism to go around. and thats not you. bruh misunderstood what you were actually saying.

but you cant blame him for having that reaction. myself - i read this and imagined how it would feel if someone did that to a woman i love. what a horrific and disgusting event. and for someone to come in and (appear) to disregard the severity of the crime and skip to talking about how he would cut and run in a time of such pain and vulnerability, just comes off as...insensitive.

but i see what you're saying tho bruh no harm no foul.
 04-04-2013, 11:46 AM         #107
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierredaire said:
All you Internet thugs need to wake up...3 dudes, crowbar, handcuffs...really tho...yo hands that nice , not saying its impossible but that's a L in my world
lol word everybody's jason bourne all the sudden
 5 years ago '04        #108
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Infamous B said:
that was well said bruh. here's my two cents:

there's a lot of men who dont know how to treat women, especially on boxden it seems. plenty of ignorant chauvinism to go around. and thats not you. bruh misunderstood what you were actually saying.

but you cant blame him for having that reaction. myself - i read this and imagined how it would feel if someone did that to a woman i love. what a horrific and disgusting event. and for someone to come in and (appear) to disregard the severity of the crime and skip to talking about how he would cut and run in a time of such pain and vulnerability, just comes off as...insensitive.

but i see what you're saying tho bruh no harm no foul.
It is a very tragic and unfortunate situation. But the original poster I was replying to got all on me for posing a hypothetical question. Heres' my initial quote:

"Would you stay with the chick after all this? I don't know if I would. Especially if those nasty fu*ks gave her something serious like HIV or Herpes"

I am not condoning just dipping out on her, especially after everything they've been through. But at the end of the day, when the dust settles, and they attempt to return to some level of normalcy, other problems could arise that may ultimately lead to the dissolution of the relationship.

Its a hard a.ss question to answer. Could you stay in the relationship after all this? But asking it and giving a reply should never have been used as a reason to call into question my integrity or manhood.

I appreciate your approach and response to my post.
 5 years ago '06        #109
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 255 255
she didnt get help when they made her get the credit card cause she wanted more d!ck
 5 years ago '07        #110
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 NOCCOWT said:
she didnt get help when they made her get the credit card cause she wanted more d!ck
this ...s.luts be lovin that sh*t... filthy wh0ores . I can almost guarantee you she was dresseds.lutty
 5 years ago '10        #111
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
More than 5,300 cases of s3xual a.ssault were reported in Brazil between January and June 2012, according to the country's Health Ministry.

Bet this wasn't just females
 5 years ago '06        #112
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
Lol at Americans in here acting like they would have done something. Some of these fools have probably never even left their own home state and are talking about pulling a Jason Bourne. Face it, black white Asian or purple, u get caught up in the wrong area of Mexico,Cuba,DR,Haiti,Jamaica,Brazil, Pr, Columbia, Panama etc the only thing you're doing is sh*tting your pants.
 5 years ago '08        #113
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,163 | Props total: 5223 5223
 NOCCOWT said:
 erick derelict said:
this ...s.luts be lovin that sh*t... filthy wh0ores . I can almost guarantee you she was dresseds.lutty
 5 years ago '09        #114
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 matelyan said:
That is you and your personal opinion. Don't attempt to project your decisions on the rest of us and act as if you're better than me or anyone else who would leave this woman.

IF she had Herpes or HIV as a result, why would I need to stay with her if I didn't want to catch a disease or spread a disease to our offspring? Or as you previously stated, it has damaging effects, especially mentally. So what if she goes crazy and needs to be placed in a mental institute or heavily medicated with anti-depressants, thus ultimately changing her and her personality from the woman who existed prior to the attack. Now I have to ruin my life and wait around for her to "get over" it. That isn't fair to anyone. I'm just being realistic and telling you how I would respond to this hypothetical situation.

But you took one statement in which I said I would choose not to stay with a woman and ran with it to try and pump yourself up to be Mr. Chivalry. This isn't the Notebook. Things could happen as a result of this horrible tragedy that could easily lead any man to decide to leave his girl after such an event occurs.

There's nothing cowardly about wanting to live your life free of an memory of this tragic day. For me it would be to hard to stay with someone. But that shouldn't make me a coward, or you any better for doing the opposite. So you can get down off your high horse and silence all this nonsense you're spewing out your a.ss.
word up. you can still be cool wit the women though, you know talk on a daily bases, be friends n still avoid a s3xual relationship. thats prolly what i would do if it seemed like that sh*t had permanant effects on her, end the boyfriend/girlfriend sh*t but still keep in touch. i would feel at least obligated to keep in touch cuz u know i would feel bad for the girl for havin to endure a situation like that. plus she went back and got that extra credit card n saved yo a.ss, so u at least owe her that much

Mr Kush said:
Lol at Americans in here acting like they would have done something. Some of these fools have probably never even left their own home state and are talking about pulling a Jason Bourne. Face it, black white Asian or purple, u get caught up in the wrong area of Mexico,Cuba,DR,Haiti,Jamaica,Brazil, Pr, Columbia, Panama etc the only thing you're doing is sh*tting your pants.
yeah son n*ggas are frontin in here. dont get me wrong if my girl gettin r*ped infront of me ima start actin up, threatenin n*ggas but that don't mean i can withstand a crowbar to the head. ill be on my a.ss ko'd.
 5 years ago '04        #115
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 2284 2284
Kill em why waste time n energy donate the organs
 5 years ago '05        #116
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11707 11707
 foshomoney said:
couldn't a been me
I remember I was in Jamaica about 30 crackheads ran up on me and my wife and kids trying to rob us
I looked at them dudes dead in they eyes and said not today. They backed down eventually when they seen I was ready to f!ght till the death.

Get the fu*k outta here.

Handcuffed. Hit with a crowbar. aint sh*t he cuda did
 5 years ago '04        #117
HonkIfULuvHoez 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 84 84
 Bad Gorilla said:
Why did she have a french boyfriend in the first place? They are known for being the softest n*ggas on the planet.

If she was with me they wouldn't have even tried that sh*t.
props
 5 years ago '04        #118
-Artiz- 
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 75 75
both were international exchange students in brazil, crazy
 5 years ago '12        #119
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
thats fu*kd up.
in reality this is a situation most of us would be fu*kd up in. 3 dudes in a little van with a crow bar = u gettn ur sh*t fu*kd up or u leaving ur girl behind while u run like a scared bi*ch..

Aint sh*t u can do, in foreign countries i doubt u can even jst come with the strap if you are just a tourist.. u basically pray out there.
 5 years ago '12        #120
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
 cuzjuan said:
yeah was in mexico with badbi*ches and had groups of dudes following us, i was kinda shook not being from there... but they got to close and tried to swipe my gurls purse.....

I just belllowed out the words "Bumbaclot" and them n*ggas stood still and ran away
i was like whoa, maybe this really did work for marcus garvey when he went back to africa and faced the unruly natives!
im fu*kIN CRYIN
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy