Apr 3 - 23 yr old American girl gangraped on bus in Brazil and BF forced to watch

most viewed right now
 117
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
And they call you a terrorist for trying to sneak a gun on a plane [/sarcasm]

These guys are going to probably get their d!cks cut off though, Brazil's economy is made up by Tourism.
 04-04-2013, 06:23 AM         #82
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king nasty a.ss Brazilians tho.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Chief|m 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$24,006 | Props total: 2487 2487
Brazidee come get your people, man
 5 years ago '05        #84
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,766 | Props total: 5503 5503
The pair were heading from Rio's Copacabana beach neighborhood to the nightlife hot spot of Lapa in downtown Rio.
fu*k riding those "alternative" buses though...I was riding those normal city buses back and forth between Copa/Ipa and downtown Rio for a couple weeks straight...
 5 years ago '04        #85
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 2124 2124
dem n*ggas got hype off that macklemore went and bought some gear and went crazy
 5 years ago '04        #86
bnw99 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,244 | Props total: 5666 5666
 pierredaire said:
Like n*ggas jus sittin back chillin in they local barrio/slum like...lets go get sum pus*y..gas up the winebego, get the crowbar..turn up
 5 years ago '07        #87
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
somethin must be wrong with Internet Explorer today i keep refreshing but the pic of the girl ain't showin up

if she look like that pr0nstar Luanna then i understand

 5 years ago '04        #88
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2042 2042
brazil is not a 3rd world country
 04-04-2013, 07:48 AM         #89
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
somethin must be wrong with Internet Explorer today i keep refreshing but the pic of the girl ain't showin up

if she look like that pr0nstar Luanna then i understand


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #90
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,097 | Props total: 354 354
n*ggas got the nerve to look ashamed & away from the camera smh
 04-04-2013, 07:51 AM         #91
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...good old-fashioned passionate a.ss whuppin'
 5 years ago '10        #92
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,271 | Props total: 27611 27611
 Lucky Lucas said:
Only if they meat wasn't bigger than mine, otherwise
















Real sh*t thoooo

 strahan2004 said:
Till I die, yes. That was my girl before, and after this...so yall cowards would be able to dump your girl because she got r*ped...wow.
Damn straight I'm leaving playboi

You wanna get r*ped like a wolf, you can stay with them wolves

No love for these traumatized hoes
 5 years ago '04        #93
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,934 | Props total: 2134 2134
 strahan2004 said:
Till I die, yes. That was my girl before, and after this...so yall cowards would be able to dump your girl because she got r*ped...wow.
That is you and your personal opinion. Don't attempt to project your decisions on the rest of us and act as if you're better than me or anyone else who would leave this woman.

IF she had Herpes or HIV as a result, why would I need to stay with her if I didn't want to catch a disease or spread a disease to our offspring? Or as you previously stated, it has damaging effects, especially mentally. So what if she goes crazy and needs to be placed in a mental institute or heavily medicated with anti-depressants, thus ultimately changing her and her personality from the woman who existed prior to the attack. Now I have to ruin my life and wait around for her to "get over" it. That isn't fair to anyone. I'm just being realistic and telling you how I would respond to this hypothetical situation.

But you took one statement in which I said I would choose not to stay with a woman and ran with it to try and pump yourself up to be Mr. Chivalry. This isn't the Notebook. Things could happen as a result of this horrible tragedy that could easily lead any man to decide to leave his girl after such an event occurs.

There's nothing cowardly about wanting to live your life free of an memory of this tragic day. For me it would be to hard to stay with someone. But that shouldn't make me a coward, or you any better for doing the opposite. So you can get down off your high horse and silence all this nonsense you're spewing out your a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #94
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,868 | Props total: 5338 5338
It would be hard to look at her the same that's on some American Me sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #95
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
i would stay with her





but def have side chicks from now on
 5 years ago '10        #96
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,271 | Props total: 27611 27611
 matelyan said:
That is you and your personal opinion. Don't attempt to project your decisions on the rest of us and act as if you're better than me or anyone else who would leave this woman.

IF she had Herpes or HIV as a result, why would I need to stay with her if I didn't want to catch a disease or spread a disease to our offspring? Or as you previously stated, it has damaging effects, especially mentally. So what if she goes crazy and needs to be placed in a mental institute or heavily medicated with anti-depressants, thus ultimately changing her and her personality from the woman who existed prior to the attack. Now I have to ruin my life and wait around for her to "get over" it. That isn't fair to anyone. I'm just being realistic and telling you how I would respond to this hypothetical situation.

But you took one statement in which I said I would choose not to stay with a woman and ran with it to try and pump yourself up to be Mr. Chivalry. This isn't the Notebook. Things could happen as a result of this horrible tragedy that could easily lead any man to decide to leave his girl after such an event occurs.

There's nothing cowardly about wanting to live your life free of an memory of this tragic day. For me it would be to hard to stay with someone. But that shouldn't make me a coward, or you any better for doing the opposite. So you can get down off your high horse and silence all this nonsense you're spewing out your a.ss.
Preach my man, preach :a greement1:
 04-04-2013, 09:25 AM         #97
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
That is you and your personal opinion. Don't attempt to project your decisions on the rest of us and act as if you're better than me or anyone else who would leave this woman.

IF she had Herpes or HIV as a result, why would I need to stay with her if I didn't want to catch a disease or spread a disease to our offspring? Or as you previously stated, it has damaging effects, especially mentally. So what if she goes crazy and needs to be placed in a mental institute or heavily medicated with anti-depressants, thus ultimately changing her and her personality from the woman who existed prior to the attack. Now I have to ruin my life and wait around for her to "get over" it. That isn't fair to anyone. I'm just being realistic and telling you how I would respond to this hypothetical situation.

But you took one statement in which I said I would choose not to stay with a woman and ran with it to try and pump yourself up to be Mr. Chivalry. This isn't the Notebook. Things could happen as a result of this horrible tragedy that could easily lead any man to decide to leave his girl after such an event occurs.

There's nothing cowardly about wanting to live your life free of an memory of this tragic day. For me it would be to hard to stay with someone. But that shouldn't make me a coward, or you any better for doing the opposite. So you can get down off your high horse and silence all this nonsense you're spewing out your a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #98
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 1280 1280
I'd pay Brazil's crooked a.ss cops to let me at these n*ggas one by one...these boys would be deaf dumb and blind when I got done...
 5 years ago '08        #99
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 734 734
 Apostrophe said:
I still don't understand why Americans put themselves in these positions. Why go to a 3rd world country in the first place? Your just asking to get targeted. Even if its not r*pe we are hated nearly everywhere. I feel bad for the girl and these dudes are animals but she should have known better than to put herself in that position in the first place.
Brazil is third world country? Have you ever been there? Places like Curitiba and Recife blow away anything we have in the US not named New York or San Francisco.
 5 years ago '10        #100
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 1280 1280
 RustyLorcin said:
Brazil is third world country? Have you ever been there? Places like Curitiba and Recife blow away anything we have in the US not named New York or San Francisco.
Technically they are a 3rd world country through... But Job growth and industry is booming right now and auto sales are at an all time high.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy