Apr 3 - 23 yr old American girl gangraped on bus in Brazil and BF forced to watch

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
16735 pageviews
160 comments

Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
Apr 3 - 23 yr old American girl gangraped on bus in Brazil and BF forced to watch

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — A night out on the town turned into a nightmare after an American woman was gang r*ped and beaten aboard a public transport van while her French boyfriend was handcuffed, hit with a crowbar and forced to watch the attacks, police said.

The incidents raise new questions about security in Rio, which has won kudos for its crackdown on once-endemic drug violence in preparation for hosting next year's football World Cup and the 2016 Summer Olympic games. The city also will be playing host to World Youth Day, a Roman Catholic pilgrimage that will be attended by Pope Francis and is expected to draw some 2 million people in late July.

Three men aged 20 to 22 have been taken into custody in connection to the crime, which took place over six hours starting shortly after midnight Saturday, police said. The suspects have been accused of at least one similar attack, with a young Brazilian woman having come forward to say that she too was r*ped by the same men in the van on March 23, police said.

"The victims described everything in great detail, mostly the s3xual violence," police officer Rodrigo Brant told the Globo TV network. "Just how they described the facts was shocking — the violence and brutality. It surprised even us, who work in security and are used to hearing such things."

The attack drew comparisons with the fatal December beating and gang r*pe of a young woman on a New Delhi bus in which six men beset a 23-year-old university student and male friend after they boarded a private bus. That attack touched off a wave of protests across India demanding stronger protection for women. Officials there say tourism has dropped in the country following the attacks.

On Tuesday, Brazilian police were quick to emphasize to reporters the rarity of Saturday's attack.

"These type of crimes committed against foreign tourists are very uncommon," said Alexandre Braga, the police officer leading the investigation.

Officials from the local Olympic and World Cup organizing committees didn't immediately respond to requests for comment about how the attack might affect their security precautions.

Braga said the two foreigners, who were in Brazil as students, took a public transport van similar to those often used as a faster alternative to the city's bus fleet. The pair were heading from Rio's Copacabana beach neighborhood to the nightlife hot spot of Lapa in downtown Rio.

A few minutes into the ride, the suspects forced the other passengers to get out of the van and then r*ped the female tourist inside the moving vehicle, Braga said. The woman was also beaten across the face, and the man was handcuffed and beaten, at one point with a metal crowbar.

The three suspects took turns behind the wheel, driving the van to Rio's sister city of Niteroi where they went on a spending spree with the foreigners' credit cards.

Once they hit the limit on both cards, spending around $500 at gas stations and convenience stores, the suspects drove the pair back to Rio, where the foreigners were staying, and forced the woman to fetch another credit card, Braga said.

Although she was alone, she didn't call the police or alert anyone, Braga said, "because the young man was still under the suspects' control and she feared something even worse might happen to him."

The two were ultimately dumped by the side of a highway near the city of Itaborai, some 50 kilometers from Rio. After they managed to make it to an unidentified country's consulate, officials took the two to the special police delegation that specializes in crimes against foreigners. The young woman has returned to the U.S., while the man remains in Rio to help with the investigations, Braga said.

"The victims recognized the three without a shadow of a doubt," Braga said.

The Brazilian woman who said she had also been r*ped by the suspects last month recognized media images of the alleged attackers and contacted police. Another foreigner has said she'd been robbed by one of the three suspects, police said.

Investigators are reviewing police databases to determine whether the three might have been involved in other crimes.

Two of the suspects have confessed to Saturday's attack, while the third denies any responsibility, Braga said.

"They do not show any repentance," he said. "They are quite indifferent, cold."

The suspects rented the van, which seats about a dozen people and has dark tinted windows, from the vehicle's owner, who police say is not suspected of any involvement in the crime. Though they apparently had authorization to transport passengers in Niteroi and neighboring Sao Goncalo, the suspects were not allowed to operate the van in Rio, Braga said.

"It appears they worked in transportation and sometimes engaged in crimes," said Braga.

Many in Rio know of such van services for their precarious safety conditions and reckless driving, as well as their links to organized crime. Some vans are linked to militias largely composed of former police and firemen that control large swaths of the city's slums and run clandestine transportation and other services. In general, tourists avoid the vans and opt for regular buses or taxis.

Foreigners are more often the targets of muggings and petty crime in Rio, with a.ssaults a particular problem on public transit. Last year, a woman was r*ped on a moving bus in broad daylight in a widely publicized case, and the Rio subway has special women-only cars to help prevent such attacks.

More than 5,300 cases of s3xual a.ssault were reported in Brazil between January and June 2012, according to the country's Health Ministry.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

US, French tourists kidnapped, 1 r*ped in Rio - SFGate

160 comments for "Apr 3 - 23 yr old American girl gangraped on bus in Brazil and BF forced to watch"

5 years ago '11        #2
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3934 3934
Dam man, I need to get to brazil
 5 years ago '04        #3
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Tony Franks said:
Dam man, I need to get to brazil
 5 years ago '04        #4
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Rick Ross said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — A night out on the town turned into a nightmare after an American woman was gang r*ped and beaten aboard a public transport van while her French boyfriend was handcuffed, hit with a crowbar and forced to watch the attacks, police said.

The incidents raise new questions about security in Rio, which has won kudos for its crackdown on once-endemic drug violence in preparation for hosting next year's football World Cup and the 2016 Summer Olympic games. The city also will be playing host to World Youth Day, a Roman Catholic pilgrimage that will be attended by Pope Francis and is expected to draw some 2 million people in late July.
Three men aged 20 to 22 have been taken into custody in connection to the crime, which took place over six hours starting shortly after midnight Saturday, police said. The suspects have been accused of at least one similar attack, with a young Brazilian woman having come forward to say that she too was r*ped by the same men in the van on March 23, police said.

Foreigners are more often the targets of muggings and petty crime in Rio, with a.ssaults a particular problem on public transit. Last year, a woman was r*ped on a moving bus in broad daylight in a widely publicized case, and the Rio subway has special women-only cars to help prevent such attacks.

More than 5,300 cases of s3xual a.ssault were reported in Brazil between January and June 2012, according to the country's Health Ministry.
Read more:
 5 years ago '10        #5
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
dump em in the ocean
 5 years ago '09        #6
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1051 1051
Taking some protection wherever I travel
 5 years ago '07        #7
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13064 13064
so the pilot episode of r*pebus did not go well. smh bang bros got these Brazilians wylin.
 5 years ago '04        #8
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Would you stay with the chick after all this? I don't know if I would. Especially if those nasty fu*ks gave her something serious like HIV or Herpes
 04-03-2013, 04:36 PM         #9
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The forced the boyfriend to watch kinda made me smirk, but r*pe is not cool.
 04-03-2013, 04:38 PM         #10
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa Kwamz said:
what?
 5 years ago '05        #11
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
 joshdogg26 said:
so the pilot episode of r*pebus did not go well. smh bang bros got these Brazilians wylin.
 5 years ago '08        #12
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4844 4844
 Killa Kwamz said:
................wat?
 5 years ago '13        #13
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 1184 1184
You know the n*ggaz dirty n uncircumcised meats was just marinating in ole girl , I couldn't be with her but if he stick with her it would make them have a hell of a bond
 04-03-2013, 05:31 PM         #14
Bad Gorilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why did she have a french boyfriend in the first place? They are known for being the softest n*ggas on the planet.

If she was with me they wouldn't have even tried that sh*t.
 5 years ago '13        #15
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
Whats up with all these r*pes in third world countries where the guy is being forced to watch?

i can't even pee with someone watching never the less fu*king.

brazil lost, hispanic ppl lost

wait what are brazilians? there first language is usually Portuguese so they aren't actually hispanic. I guess there just latinos since brazil is latin america.

oh well

latinos lost
 5 years ago '13        #16
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
n*gga on his head, them big haoloti ngata a.ss n*ggas would of layed him out.

I could see if it was like the Indian gang r*pe where dudes where like 130 pounds, these n*ggas on there somoa joe sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #17
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Bad Gorilla said:
Why did she have a french boyfriend in the first place? They are known for being the softest n*ggas on the planet.

Maybe here in America. Where you know how sh*t goes and have an upperhand somewhat.

But in their land and on their turf, you'd be lucky to not be included in the r*pe yourself.
 04-03-2013, 05:57 PM         #18
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bad Gorilla said:

one of them dudes woulda hit you with the
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #19
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
and people still wanna visit brazil for the hoes

5 years ago '10        #20
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
That's why I keep the heater on me like Sandy
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy