50 Cent Says It Doesn't Matter If His Album Sells, He Made To A Point Where He's Always Relevant

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Im Soo Special said:
nas sold 300k

how is that a force? fif been in the game literally half of nas years and accumulated like 4x as much. he got enough money to buy his albums and have all of yall look stupid
That's all u can do is talk about 50's money, Nas was never a big seller, so just stop, If u was 50's son I would I understand why u talking money I don't even care about sale, 50 next won't even sell over 300k, for your information, LIG sold 350k, it don't matter anyway it didn't go gold, tho great album.

50 Cent rap Career =fast food Nas's Rap Career= Longevity

n*gga can't even talk musically, deep down he know's that 50's new music is meh

Last edited by Ash10; 04-03-2013 at 06:14 PM..
 04-03-2013, 06:30 PM         #42
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao and lil wayne and dipsh*t set are good too...hahaha april fools over for the year....
 5 years ago '08        #43
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12453 12453
 Im Soo Special said:
bet your account 50 will sell more

and im serious too aint sh*t funny

50 cent barely went gold FOUR years ago

dont count on it
 5 years ago '10        #44
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
Without watching video......I say it is true. He is a household name, even white house wives with no knowledge of rap know the name. He is like Snoop now, I don't expect great music but I know I'll be seeing them in the press or tv.
 5 years ago '04        #45
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
i know a lot of yall are gonna say stuff like "yea right...50 just saying that because his career is over now and he cant sell sh*t, but before he used to always talk sh*t about numbers! NOW that his numbers are sh*t, he's trying to save face by saying he doesnt care about numbers! #50lost"!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Ok...let's say that's true..ok? You got me? Even if that is true....it doesn't mean that what he's saying is any less true! He has made it to a point where he's always relevant. It is what it is. In this climate of rap, he actually IS relevant in all actuality. Maybe not as much as he was before...during the peak... but he's still relevant. When a new post goes up on hip hop blog sites like this and the such, he's actually still one of the rap artist that garners hot topics and all things alike. It is what it is--lol. Hate on Boxden-50-Haters, he's good. Lol.

#naslost (lol)...jk
 04-03-2013, 09:10 PM         #46
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's the truth. Besides in comparison with the new hot rappers, 50 sales aren't even bad. I don't see 50 ever being on the level where he's not 50 fu*king Cent. He's a legend, accept it.
 5 years ago '06        #47
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
Yeah, seriously never listened to the man after his first album. I don't know why he is still anywhere on tv or radio at this point. Technically a one or two hit wonder at best. So yeah maybe in that manner he'll always be relevant like Vanilla Ice is relevant.
exactly... hes relevant like vanilla ice is relevant...

I can see 50 cent back on tv in a reality show like Vanilla Ice... But yeah his music career is done...

And all he used to talk about is sales... now he doesnt sell and is trying hard to try to stay relevant by doing random things on tv..
 04-03-2013, 09:20 PM         #48
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Yeah, seriously never listened to the man after his first album. I don't know why he is still anywhere on tv or radio at this point. Technically a one or two hit wonder at best. So yeah maybe in that manner he'll always be relevant like Vanilla Ice is relevant.
Hate him or love him the man has far more than 1 hit brah. In Da Club, 21 Questions, P.I.M.P., Candy Shop, and I Get Money. Also got joints like Hate It Or Love It that's basically his song even though it made Game's album and So Seductive off Yayo's album. You can toss in Window Shopper and Stunt 101 too. Then he has songs like Hustlas Ambition and Many Men that aren't number 1 hits, but are hip-hop classics.

That's not even hitting on the fact that he's one of the most successful mixtape rappers ever and changed the game through his tapes. And his business moves outside of rapping were unheard of and has only really been topped by Jay-Z. The man still owns records for album sales. He's a legend, far from a one hit wonder.

You said "I don't know why he is still anywhere on tv or radio at this point" So you admit he's still a relevant hip-hop figure?
 5 years ago '04        #49
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,683 | Props total: 11343 11343
he's def relevant on boxden.

5 years ago '11        #50
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 skillahmang said:
he's def relevant on boxden.

dont let me find that ip address n*gga,you know what im talkin bout
 5 years ago '05        #51
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
for a dude who dont matter he sure does get talked about alot on this site. and this thread will be 8 pages plus lol but u guys are rite he doesnt matter
 04-04-2013, 05:39 AM         #52
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
His last album came out in 2009 and y'all love talking about him so he must be relevant. Curtis performing mixtape tracks on huge shows like x-factor, someone irrelevant cant do that.
bro, 50 is having a hard time selling concert tix at this point. He's ONLY keeping himself relevant off of his old buzz and he's using that to do everything. like be serious the n*gga's a "boxing promoter now". He's doin any nd everything to stay afloat
but that statement he said sounds like something a person who dont expect to sell records will say
 5 years ago '04        #53
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 MajorD said:
how so? they're are main ones saying he's not relevant but they follow his every move.,ironically.

case in point below, look at this fool, in every 50 thread arguing smh.. lmao
most "haters" say that he is relevant in everything else he does except music. who really looking for 50 features like that these days. who anticipating his album that has been pushed back for about 8 months now

his single had the biggest rise and fall i seen in a minute

music wise his limelight is gone. everything else he doing is going good, he should be like diddy and not worry about music(album wise) anymore
 5 years ago '04        #54
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 386 386
50 finished music wise!
 5 years ago '10        #55
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
y'all been saying 50 is done since 2007 but still talking about him...
 5 years ago '10        #56
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man 50 good for hiphop one of the few rappers that keeps it real and doesnt lie...he will always be relevant because his legacy started in hiphop

he will still have his fans like all the other older rappers
 5 years ago '12        #57
OGDAN 7 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
50 will always be relevant
 5 years ago '11        #58
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
Either you 50 stans are delusional, or y'all trolling. This n*gga is so DONE. Dude couldn't even stay hot for 10 years. I mean compare his career to Wayne's (for example) and you see that 50 Cent was just a fad. He will never go gold again let alone platinum.

/thread
 5 years ago '10        #59
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
He knows his ride is over..

He'll never be that popular of an artist ever again.. Might as well hang it up..

He had a good 8-10 year run

Just be a business man now.. Rap aint really your thing no more fif..
 5 years ago '04        #60
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
fu*k n*gga be quiet,

Ol dirty a.ss Brooklyn bwoy.
yoo in your avy. thats off oakland east of university.. LAUDERHILL STAND UPP
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)