Kid Cudi 'Indicud' Official Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
im a cudi fan and im liking this onm the 1st spin , ill spin it some more and let it sink in i hated motm2 when it first dropped and now i love it its probaly my fav cudi cd

but cudi has his own lane and atleast he aint changing for anyone
 5 years ago '11        #142
JvK 1 heat pts
space
space
$322 | Props total: 108 108
Clearly he was experimenting with his sound on MONTM II & WZRD
I think he has finally found the direction he wants to go with on this album and this is helped by the fact that he produced all the songs

Only played it through once, but I'm very impressed
 5 years ago '04        #143
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 11094 11094
 matthew2777 said:
this is cudis version of the chronic 2001..u gotta understand what that means....people like the beats of 2001...but thats not what he means..obviously this will not be like the chronic 2001 beat wise
lol wat

I advise you to refrain from posting for a while and just lurk. You will learn a lot.
 5 years ago '10        #144
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
Brothers

Song is nice.
 5 years ago '04        #145
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,790 | Props total: 11633 11633
Red Eye

5 years ago '06        #146
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
Not feeling it.
 5 years ago '09        #147
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,159 | Props total: 356 356
far cry 3 blood dragon and indicud. its gone be a good day.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #148
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
I've always considered CuDi an alternative hip hop artists and that's something I love about him. But whatever you want to consider him doesn't change the fact that this album is garbage, you stans wouldn't go crazy about this album if it was from some another random John Doe rapper. The majority of the beats are awful . I'm a big fan & I keep his music in rotation on a regular basis, but Immortal & Just What I Am (possibly 'Red Eye') are the only songs I like personally. I'm sorry, I just don't see how any one can support this trash.
Thank you. I can't stand people that put other people in boxes because they don't like an album. So because I don't like this sh*t I'm 'only expecting straight rap music'? fu*k outta here. The sh*t is underwhelming to say the least. Like someone else in this thread said, either Cudi is feeling himself too much right now or he's surrounded by yes men, because his production is average at best. Some of these beats are doo doo.

Good songs:
Just What I Am
King Wizard
Immortal
Red Eye (which he's not even on until some random 'oohwow's' in the last minute)

Songs I can fu*k with, but will not listen to for fun:
Unfu*kwittable
Young Lady
Mad Solar
Brothers

I really like Cudi and he has so much potential, but this was a god damn letdown.
 5 years ago '05        #149
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
 matthew2777 said:
this is cudis version of the chronic 2001..u gotta understand what that means....people like the beats of 2001...but thats not what he means..obviously this will not be like the chronic 2001 beat wise
...what the fu*k are you even saying?
 5 years ago '04        #150
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
Great album... Not touching the first motm though
 5 years ago '07        #151
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
His last album was TERRIBLE IMO

his first was a personal Classic

Im excited to hear this

Just downloaded
 5 years ago '04        #152
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,977 | Props total: 3473 3473
Listening right now.

Feeling it so far.
 04-09-2013, 02:26 PM         #153
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
what the fu*k is a REAL fan

somebody thats just gon like whatever a n*gga put out?

im not a fan of anybody, im a fan of good music

if i like a n*gga i aint gonna just like everything they put out ima keep it real if they put some garbage out ima call it what it is

the 1st man on the moon is one of my favorite albums but keepin it 100 everything he put out since then has been mediocre or trash and this album is no exception
you are (not surprisingly) misinterpreting what I mean. real fan =/= stan
a real fan is someone who gives an artist's music a chance instead of just blindly skimming through a project and calling it mediocre (which Im absolutely sure you did)

this album took a couple spins to grow on me, but once you understand the overall message of excellence and triumph he's trying to portray, each song becomes a sh*tload more epic.

it's more so of Cudi finally finding his sound & the direction he wants to go not only with his music but his life in general.

fact of the matter is, this sh*t will sell & is already getting alot of good feedback not only from majority of his fans, but celebs & artists as well (check cudi's twitter).

I respect your opinion unfortunately, but all I'm saying is spin it a couple times before you give a serious judgement like that. I mean most people on here take everything you say with a grain of salt regardless so maybe this entire post was just a waste, but hopefully you'll listen to me
 5 years ago '12        #154
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
 D-Clutch said:
...what the fu*k are you even saying?
i didnt know what dude was talking about either but,

5 years ago '04        #155
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,977 | Props total: 3473 3473
This cd took a very bad turn for the worse.

What the fu*k is up with the beats?

These sound like Fruity loop beats from the year 2000.

Did he decide to make all of the beats himself?
 5 years ago '12        #156
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 ddash said:
This cd took a very bad turn for the worse.

What the fu*k is up with the beats?

These sound like Fruity loop beats from the year 2000.

Did he decide to make all of the beats himself?
he produced the entire album..those beats are his style
 5 years ago '12        #157
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 D-Clutch said:
Thank you. I can't stand people that put other people in boxes because they don't like an album. So because I don't like this sh*t I'm 'only expecting straight rap music'? fu*k outta here. The sh*t is underwhelming to say the least. Like someone else in this thread said, either Cudi is feeling himself too much right now or he's surrounded by yes men, because his production is average at best. Some of these beats are doo doo.

Good songs:
Just What I Am
King Wizard
Immortal
Red Eye (which he's not even on until some random 'oohwow's' in the last minute)

Songs I can fu*k with, but will not listen to for fun:
Unfu*kwittable
Young Lady
Mad Solar
Brothers

I really like Cudi and he has so much potential, but this was a god damn letdown.
That part touched my soul
 5 years ago '11        #158
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6491 6491
Album is pure dopeness

Copping a physical copy.
 5 years ago '05        #159
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Contagioso said:
you are (not surprisingly) misinterpreting what I mean. real fan =/= stan
a real fan is someone who gives an artist's music a chance instead of just blindly skimming through a project and calling it mediocre (which Im absolutely sure you did)

this album took a couple spins to grow on me, but once you understand the overall message of excellence and triumph he's trying to portray, each song becomes a sh*tload more epic.

it's more so of Cudi finally finding his sound & the direction he wants to go not only with his music but his life in general.

fact of the matter is, this sh*t will sell & is already getting alot of good feedback not only from majority of his fans, but celebs & artists as well (check cudi's twitter).

I respect your opinion unfortunately, but all I'm saying is spin it a couple times before you give a serious judgement like that. I mean most people on here take everything you say with a grain of salt regardless so maybe this entire post was just a waste, but hopefully you'll listen to me
I'm realize everyone has his/her own opinion and I fully respect yours, to each his own, but my opinion is you're full of sh*t.

You're saying it's Cudi finding his sound and the direction he wants to go in.. but does that automatically mean that this is a good sound? It sounds disappointing if you ask me. Trust me I understand the growth and different phases artists go through, but when a project is average/disappointing, there's no excuse. If it's bad, it's bad, period.

As for the feedback.. I think that's the main problem. In my opinion, too many yes men are never a good thing and to me it really looks like Cudi is feeling himself too much at the moment. Let's be honest, Emile's production is way better than Cudi's and this album could've been so much better. And I've listened to it about 10 times now, I'm really trying to like this. MOTM1 was a personal classic to me. This just isn't cutting it for me.
 5 years ago '12        #160
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
8/10 for me.

MOTM1 was 10/10 for me.
MOTM2 was 9/10 for me.
WZRD was 7.5/10 for me.

I like it. I think his next album might be his best album though, after he's had more time producing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago