Kid Cudi 'Indicud' Official Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 227
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
91 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
d2921 2853 heat pts2853
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
im a cudi fan and im liking this onm the 1st spin , ill spin it some more and let it sink in i hated motm2 when it first dropped and now i love it its probaly my fav cudi cd


but cudi has his own lane and atleast he aint changing for anyone
 5 years ago '11        #142
JvK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$344 | Props total: 144 144
Clearly he was experimenting with his sound on MONTM II & WZRD
I think he has finally found the direction he wants to go with on this album and this is helped by the fact that he produced all the songs

Only played it through once, but I'm very impressed
 5 years ago '04        #143
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 14768 14768
 matthew2777 said:
this is cudis version of the chronic 2001..u gotta understand what that means....people like the beats of 2001...but thats not what he means..obviously this will not be like the chronic 2001 beat wise
lol wat

I advise you to refrain from posting for a while and just lurk. You will learn a lot.
 5 years ago '10        #144
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
Brothers

Song is nice.
 5 years ago '04        #145
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,738 | Props total: 13676 13676
Red Eye


 5 years ago '06        #146
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,317 | Props total: 509 509
Not feeling it.
 5 years ago '09        #147
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 406 406
far cry 3 blood dragon and indicud. its gone be a good day.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #148
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,160 | Props total: 2074 2074
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
I've always considered CuDi an alternative hip hop artists and that's something I love about him. But whatever you want to consider him doesn't change the fact that this album is garbage, you stans wouldn't go crazy about this album if it was from some another random John Doe rapper. The majority of the beats are awful . I'm a big fan & I keep his music in rotation on a regular basis, but Immortal & Just What I Am (possibly 'Red Eye') are the only songs I like personally. I'm sorry, I just don't see how any one can support this trash.
Thank you. I can't stand people that put other people in boxes because they don't like an album. So because I don't like this sh*t I'm 'only expecting straight rap music'? fu*k outta here. The sh*t is underwhelming to say the least. Like someone else in this thread said, either Cudi is feeling himself too much right now or he's surrounded by yes men, because his production is average at best. Some of these beats are doo doo.

Good songs:
Just What I Am
King Wizard
Immortal
Red Eye (which he's not even on until some random 'oohwow's' in the last minute)

Songs I can fu*k with, but will not listen to for fun:
Unfu*kwittable
Young Lady
Mad Solar
Brothers

I really like Cudi and he has so much potential, but this was a god damn letdown.
 5 years ago '05        #149
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,160 | Props total: 2074 2074
 matthew2777 said:
this is cudis version of the chronic 2001..u gotta understand what that means....people like the beats of 2001...but thats not what he means..obviously this will not be like the chronic 2001 beat wise
...what the fu*k are you even saying?
 5 years ago '04        #150
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 33 33
Great album... Not touching the first motm though
 5 years ago '07        #151
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
His last album was TERRIBLE IMO

his first was a personal Classic

Im excited to hear this

Just downloaded :emwhoa:
 5 years ago '04        #152
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,448 | Props total: 4894 4894
Listening right now.

Feeling it so far.
 04-09-2013, 01:26 PM         #153
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
what the fu*k is a REAL fan

somebody thats just gon like whatever a n*gga put out?

im not a fan of anybody, im a fan of good music

if i like a n*gga i aint gonna just like everything they put out ima keep it real if they put some garbage out ima call it what it is

the 1st man on the moon is one of my favorite albums but keepin it 100 everything he put out since then has been mediocre or trash and this album is no exception
you are (not surprisingly) misinterpreting what I mean. real fan =/= stan
a real fan is someone who gives an artist's music a chance instead of just blindly skimming through a project and calling it mediocre (which Im absolutely sure you did)

this album took a couple spins to grow on me, but once you understand the overall message of excellence and triumph he's trying to portray, each song becomes a sh*tload more epic.

it's more so of Cudi finally finding his sound & the direction he wants to go not only with his music but his life in general.

fact of the matter is, this sh*t will sell & is already getting alot of good feedback not only from majority of his fans, but celebs & artists as well (check cudi's twitter).

I respect your opinion unfortunately, but all I'm saying is spin it a couple times before you give a serious judgement like that. I mean most people on here take everything you say with a grain of salt regardless so maybe this entire post was just a waste, but hopefully you'll listen to me
 5 years ago '12        #154
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$8,806 | Props total: 7819 7819
 D-Clutch said:
...what the fu*k are you even saying?
i didnt know what dude was talking about either but,

 5 years ago '04        #155
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,448 | Props total: 4894 4894
This cd took a very bad turn for the worse.

What the fu*k is up with the beats?

These sound like Fruity loop beats from the year 2000.

Did he decide to make all of the beats himself?
 5 years ago '12        #156
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 7839 7839
 ddash said:
This cd took a very bad turn for the worse.

What the fu*k is up with the beats?

These sound like Fruity loop beats from the year 2000.

Did he decide to make all of the beats himself?
he produced the entire album..those beats are his style
 5 years ago '12        #157
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1016 1016
 D-Clutch said:
Thank you. I can't stand people that put other people in boxes because they don't like an album. So because I don't like this sh*t I'm 'only expecting straight rap music'? fu*k outta here. The sh*t is underwhelming to say the least. Like someone else in this thread said, either Cudi is feeling himself too much right now or he's surrounded by yes men, because his production is average at best. Some of these beats are doo doo.

Good songs:
Just What I Am
King Wizard
Immortal
Red Eye (which he's not even on until some random 'oohwow's' in the last minute)

Songs I can fu*k with, but will not listen to for fun:
Unfu*kwittable
Young Lady
Mad Solar
Brothers

I really like Cudi and he has so much potential, but this was a god damn letdown.
That part touched my soul
 5 years ago '11        #158
Ralph Nautica 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$10,897 | Props total: 8245 8245
Album is pure dopeness

Copping a physical copy.
 5 years ago '05        #159
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,160 | Props total: 2074 2074
 Contagioso said:
you are (not surprisingly) misinterpreting what I mean. real fan =/= stan
a real fan is someone who gives an artist's music a chance instead of just blindly skimming through a project and calling it mediocre (which Im absolutely sure you did)

this album took a couple spins to grow on me, but once you understand the overall message of excellence and triumph he's trying to portray, each song becomes a sh*tload more epic.

it's more so of Cudi finally finding his sound & the direction he wants to go not only with his music but his life in general.

fact of the matter is, this sh*t will sell & is already getting alot of good feedback not only from majority of his fans, but celebs & artists as well (check cudi's twitter).

I respect your opinion unfortunately, but all I'm saying is spin it a couple times before you give a serious judgement like that. I mean most people on here take everything you say with a grain of salt regardless so maybe this entire post was just a waste, but hopefully you'll listen to me
I'm realize everyone has his/her own opinion and I fully respect yours, to each his own, but my opinion is you're full of sh*t.

You're saying it's Cudi finding his sound and the direction he wants to go in.. but does that automatically mean that this is a good sound? It sounds disappointing if you ask me. Trust me I understand the growth and different phases artists go through, but when a project is average/disappointing, there's no excuse. If it's bad, it's bad, period.

As for the feedback.. I think that's the main problem. In my opinion, too many yes men are never a good thing and to me it really looks like Cudi is feeling himself too much at the moment. Let's be honest, Emile's production is way better than Cudi's and this album could've been so much better. And I've listened to it about 10 times now, I'm really trying to like this. MOTM1 was a personal classic to me. This just isn't cutting it for me.
 5 years ago '12        #160
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,734 | Props total: 1025 1025
8/10 for me.

MOTM1 was 10/10 for me.
MOTM2 was 9/10 for me.
WZRD was 7.5/10 for me.


I like it. I think his next album might be his best album though, after he's had more time producing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
34 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
38 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
149 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy