The Reason Why Jay and Cam'ron/Dipset Fell Out

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 JewsusChrist said:
he did the same with budden

o well thats him
alot of people don't even know that joe budden was signed to rocafella at one point. i seen the flyer with him standing next to beanie sigal, dame dash, cam and freeway back in the day.
 5 years ago '07        #82
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 J-Dogg said:
I'm a huge fan of Jay-Z & Cam'ron, and the story about the Oh Boy remix has never really changed, since it started circulating way back when. Jay-Z is top 3 DOA, but everyone knows that to him, you're only as good as your last hit. Do you think he'd stand next to Rihanna and Kanye if their careers went downhill? Dame said for years that Jay didn't want be in other Roc artists' videos, or rapping on their albums, because it didn't put money in his pocket. You can't win in the rap game though. You can either be like Jay-Z and have your artists get it on their own, then stand next to them when they're winning, or you can be like 50 and spoon feed hit records to your proteges, make them all rich, and end up kicking yourself in the end.
Jay-z still did it on certain occasions though regardless.
 5 years ago '07        #83
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

cam the realest n*gga alive
 5 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
alot of people don't even know that joe budden was signed to rocafella at one point. i seen the flyer with him standing next to beanie sigal, dame dash, cam and freeway back in the day.
joe budden was not on rocafella man
 5 years ago '04        #85
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 1362 1362
"all I got is this money, and this will do"
 5 years ago '04        #86
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 427 427
 SteelCurtain43 said:
This Jay/Cam sh*t is no different than 50/Game. Two talented people with big ego's who could have made hella money together but because of those said ego's couldn't coexist together. Damn shame because Rocafella could have been damn great with the roster they had.
this, Cam and Jay would have been the bigger men to squash the beef and make music (art) together.
 5 years ago '04        #87
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 kp059 said:
nobody on earth is sayin Cam got this rap sh*t on lock. U said he's flabby n sick n now all of a sudden its his stature in the game. who the hell was ever questionin that? Dipset was 10 years ago, we get that. He's still rich off that so what is ur issue? Not everybody got the same goals.. as long as he's good why r u bringin up irrelevant sh*t?
thats what happends when you prove a point to a n*gga.. arguments change and instead of staying on topic they switch it up
 5 years ago '07        #88
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:

[pic - click to view]

Stfu you lame a.ss Bleek, I aint got time to read ur make believe fantasy essays

Ur some lame bx poster acting like u were down with rocafella, sitting on floor 28, in the def jam offices beside jayz

Dame, Juelz, Cam just telling how sh*t went down, why u mad u lameeeeeeeee

LMAO

blood everywhere
 5 years ago '05        #89
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 slanger55 said:
good lucks
 5 years ago '05        #90
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 INF4MOUS said:
joe budden was not on rocafella man
Actually that is true, Dame blew his load about Joe Budden signing at 2:00

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #91
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
 Flatbush85 said:
Actually that is true, Dame blew his load about Joe Budden signing at 2:00

yea, they had just signed M.O.P., Twista, Grafh, & Joe Budden in like what seemed like a hot 2 weeks, then next thing u know, Roc was over
 5 years ago '09        #92
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
what film is this from??
 04-03-2013, 10:20 PM         #93
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha... I remember this from beef.. 1 or 2 I think. Cam straight deleted his verse, that sh*t's hilarious though.
 04-03-2013, 10:23 PM         #94
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

cam the realest n*gga alive
He really is, he's one of the true "ignorant" rappers who really lives that sh*t.. cam truly does not give a fu*k.

[video - click to view]

04-03-2013, 10:34 PM         #95
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Cam'ron. The man spawned what will go down as the worst movement in hip-hop history with all that pink sh*t anddonning big a.ss feminine earrings on both ears like a fu*king homos3xual. With this man it had nothing to do with the music, so I'm glad his career is over.
 5 years ago '04        #96
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,557 | Props total: 662 662
And the winner is
 5 years ago '07        #97
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Jay got played here

KILLA
 5 years ago '10        #98
dude hustles 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 779 779
My n*gga was right tho... They ain't like each other way before any of that roc sh*t. For dame to bring them n*ggas in like that anyway... Him and jay already had to be not getting along in some form also.

But if u like one I don't see how u can't like the other. Ny hip hop both at the top of my list. And even cam said he think he a great rapper. And jay will never say anything about anything but he actually came at cam with more than his occasional subliminal, plus did a song with him, he had to respect cams rhymes.
 5 years ago '13        #99
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 JewsusChrist said:
he did the same with budden

o well thats him
Who Jay or Cam?

Someone fill me in!
 5 years ago '11        #100
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1276 1276
Jay-Z was the original Shang Tsung and Diddy of rap. While Ice Cube was jackin for beats, Jay was jackin' for styles. and he was always ridin' the flames offa other artist's success' too. I give Jay his credit tho, even tho I don't like him as a person much, I acknowledge his drive. Can't hate.

J-Dogg said:
I'm a huge fan of Jay-Z & Cam'ron, and the story about the Oh Boy remix has never really changed, since it started circulating way back when. Jay-Z is top 3 DOA, but everyone knows that to him, you're only as good as your last hit. Do you think he'd stand next to Rihanna and Kanye if their careers went downhill? Dame said for years that Jay didn't want be in other Roc artists' videos, or rapping on their albums, because it didn't put money in his pocket. You can't win in the rap game though. You can either be like Jay-Z and have your artists get it on their own, then stand next to them when they're winning, or you can be like 50 and spoon feed hit records to your proteges, make them all rich, and end up kicking yourself in the end.
slept on post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy