NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2013, 04:28 PM         #61
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got sonned because I posted the truth & he posted a bunch of furious words about nothing...

The internet.
 5 years ago '08        #62
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Lol, it's pretty common knowledge Jay rides the hottest trends to further his success. He's been doing it since he hopped on Foxy Brown's back.

"You're a dikk riding f*ggot, you love the attention".

I'm sure Kim K took very good notes from Jay.
 5 years ago '04        #63
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 521 521
 Illstreet said:
I got sonned because I posted the truth & he posted a bunch of furious words about nothing...

The internet.
nah b he got you.. but since what you say is supposedly true.. why would jay make a verse on oh boy to surprise cam after the song took off but he didn't want to get in the video?
 5 years ago '06        #64
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 4723 4723
 xRipAnT24x said:
nah b he got you.. but since what you say is supposedly true.. why would jay make a verse on oh boy to surprise cam after the song took off but he didn't want to get in the video?
chronological order
Cam made "oh boy"
Jay prolly thought it was some b.s. or just was the ego sh*t
once Jay saw how Oh Boy took off, he surprised Cam with a verse for that wack a.ss remxi(the sh*t that got released)&Cam surprised him by deleteing it
 04-03-2013, 04:36 PM         #65
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRipAnT24x said:
Jay was the Head of Rocafella.

Jay got $ off every record sold.

Jay doing the Remix = More Buzz = More Sales = More $ for Jay

Is this really that hard to comprehend?

& Typing a mountian of aggressive words about nothing = he got me

Ok
 5 years ago '07        #66
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10683 10683
 nameless1 said:
Propz!
 04-03-2013, 04:37 PM         #67
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a huge fan of Jay-Z & Cam'ron, and the story about the Oh Boy remix has never really changed, since it started circulating way back when. Jay-Z is top 3 DOA, but everyone knows that to him, you're only as good as your last hit. Do you think he'd stand next to Rihanna and Kanye if their careers went downhill? Dame said for years that Jay didn't want be in other Roc artists' videos, or rapping on their albums, because it didn't put money in his pocket. You can't win in the rap game though. You can either be like Jay-Z and have your artists get it on their own, then stand next to them when they're winning, or you can be like 50 and spoon feed hit records to your proteges, make them all rich, and end up kicking yourself in the end.
 5 years ago '12        #68
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13254 13254
Still a damn shame Rocafella crumbled the way it did, regardless of the reasons why.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #69
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Jay was the Head of Rocafella.

Jay got $ off every record sold.

Jay doing the Remix = More Buzz = More Sales = More $ for Jay

Is this really that hard to comprehend?

& Typing a mountian of aggressive words about nothing = he got me

Ok
No not hard to comprehend at all i just wanted your view which i knew it would be in favor of jay..no need to get all defensive n sh*t. The person above you has a pretty good view too.. probably the view that was likely how it went down. You just trying hard to defend jay and thats your boy so thats cool.

and yea the dude that got you made sense.. it wasnt about nothing but i can see how you think that way since it was directed at you. I mean what does jay being worth 500 mil have to do with the topic? NOTHING.. cam looking flabby and sick?.. how accurate is that really? It just seems like your loyalty to jay got you not thinkin correctly
 04-03-2013, 04:52 PM         #70
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRipAnT24x said:
No not hard to comprehend at all i just wanted your view which i knew it would be in favor of jay..no need to get all defensive n sh*t. The person above you has a pretty good view too.. probably the view that was likely how it went down. You just trying hard to defend jay and thats your boy so thats cool.

and yea the dude that got you made sense.. it wasnt about nothing but i can see how you think that way since it was directed at you. I mean what does jay being worth 500 mil have to do with the topic? NOTHING.. cam looking flabby and sick?.. how accurate is that really? It just seems like your loyalty to jay got you not thinkin correctly
How accurate is it that Cam is lookin flabby n sick?

Dude went from being Plat on the Roc to what now? When was the last time he even sold 250,000?

He's essentially a non factor.

Cam's stature in the game right now ain't flabby and sick I don't know what the fukk is.

Not to mention I think he actually has gotten fatter... So he flabby like that too.
 5 years ago '13        #71
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437 OP
space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38440 38440
damn this jay stan stays getting ethered

just call it a day,

take the L dawgie

5 years ago '06        #72
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
I think it goes further back then that. Big wanted to sign Cam back in the day. Big was cool with Lance Rivera who had Charlie Baltimore and Cam signed to Untertainment. Big fu*ked with Charlie Baltimore supposedly so did Jay. Jay upposedly stabs Lance in a nightclub. Cam calls Jay out for stabbing Lance in "You gotta love it" over Charlie Baltimore....
 5 years ago '13        #73
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437 OP
space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38440 38440
 Mr Connoisseur said:
dude your defending someone to the death who doesnt even care if your were dead or alive.

YOUR LIFE IS A LOSS
 5 years ago '05        #74
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
Damn, my n*gga catching back to back Ls .... Spare him
 5 years ago '05        #75
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,871 | Props total: 52152 52152
i forget which dvd but if u remember the footage of the roc tour overseas jay z was back stage they made him take a shot for his bday, cam sittin in the backround salty u can tell he didnt like jay then..
 04-03-2013, 06:18 PM         #76
SteelCurtain43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Jay/Cam sh*t is no different than 50/Game. Two talented people with big ego's who could have made hella money together but because of those said ego's couldn't coexist together. Damn shame because Rocafella could have been damn great with the roster they had.
 5 years ago '04        #77
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 Illstreet said:

Dude went from being Plat on the Roc to what now? When was the last time he even sold 250,000?

Cam's stature in the game right now ain't flabby and sick I don't know what the fukk is.

Not to mention I think he actually has gotten fatter... So he flabby like that too.
this guy man...
 5 years ago '08        #78
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
"Aye Guru, erase that sh*t man"
 04-03-2013, 06:33 PM         #79
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:
IllStreet knows his stuff thats exactly how it went down back then.
 5 years ago '09        #80
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 223 223
 Illstreet said:

nobody on earth is sayin Cam got this rap sh*t on lock. U said he's flabby n sick n now all of a sudden its his stature in the game. who the hell was ever questionin that? Dipset was 10 years ago, we get that. He's still rich off that so what is ur issue? Not everybody got the same goals.. as long as he's good why r u bringin up irrelevant sh*t?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now