The Reason Why Jay and Cam'ron/Dipset Fell Out

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2013, 09:00 AM         #41
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo Jay was right to dip, I mean ROC was built on his back....you cant have n*ggas coming in and taking over what you built up all so your partner can honor some old school childhood friendship...not to menition at the time Cam's brand was gay and ignorant as hell.......The truth about it, is if them n*ggas was the buisnessmen they claimed to be the ROC would have still flourished when Jay moved on.....but it faltered and faltered quick......and the only people who came out on top...is the ones who sided with Jay....aka Kanye......all the rest of them cats either rolled with Dame or got lost in the fued.....but 10 years later......Jay is still Jay, Kaye is still Kayne......and all the rest them n*ggas either fell off, went to jail...or had to resort mixtape grinds or TV reality show hustles to stay relevant......say what you want about Jay......the n*gga is smart as fu*k.
 5 years ago '12        #42
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
Lemme start staning Diddy so I can reply to every argument with "but he's worth more then you"

I'm on my own imaginary Bad Boy payroll
 04-03-2013, 09:15 AM         #43
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me personally, looking back it was never a good fit for them to be on the Roc anyway, they had a strong movement and Cam considered himself a boss in his right which he should and of course Jay was obviously was as well so having two artists on their respective levels at the time it was going to egos/problems/etc. I remember when they were on 106&Park being interviewed together, you could tell that it was tension between the two, and when Dame appointed Cam VP that was straight disrespectful, like how you gonna make that big of a business decision without Hov being present to yay or nay that, not cool.
 5 years ago '10        #44
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
 Hotboy1982 said:
Me personally, looking back it was never a good fit for them to be on the Roc anyway, they had a strong movement and Cam considered himself a boss in his right which he should and of course Jay was obviously was as well so having two artists on their respective levels at the time it was going to egos/problems/etc. I remember when they were on 106&Park being interviewed together, you could tell that it was tension between the two, and when Dame appointed Cam VP that was straight disrespectful, like how you gonna make that big of a business decision without Hov being present to yay or nay that, not cool.
You're capable of talking about something other than multis?
 04-03-2013, 09:29 AM         #45
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
imo Jay was right to dip, I mean ROC was built on his back....you cant have n*ggas coming in and taking over what you built up all so your partner can honor some old school childhood friendship...not to menition at the time Cam's brand was gay and ignorant as hell.......The truth about it, is if them n*ggas was the buisnessmen they claimed to be the ROC would have still flourished when Jay moved on.....but it faltered and faltered quick......and the only people who came out on top...is the ones who sided with Jay....aka Kanye......all the rest of them cats either rolled with Dame or got lost in the fued.....but 10 years later......Jay is still Jay, Kaye is still Kayne......and all the rest them n*ggas either fell off, went to jail...or had to resort mixtape grinds or TV reality show hustles to stay relevant......say what you want about Jay......the n*gga is smart as fu*k.
jays had a whole different type of "backing" tbh
 5 years ago '13        #46
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436 OP
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38322 38322
 cheenz said:
n*gga STFU and go eat a d!ck your acting like you was Apart of the Day to Day Operations at Rocafella!!

Dame-Cam-Santana was there...They were apart of it...If they say Thats What happened then that's what fu*king happen, until jay-z and his Peeps come out and Give their Side that's what fu*king happened...

And ur Bragging about another man's Wealth what are u a bi*ch????
How much fu*king Money do you have???
Yeah Jay-Z have more money than Cam..and all those Dipset n*ggas...But I bet all the Dipset n*ggas have more money than you!!!!!! bi*ch a.ss n*gga!!!!

Like Who the fu*k Sit and brag about how rich another n*gga is
1.Where the n*gga don't know u or could give a fu*k about u
2. Your Not on the n*gga Payroll!!!!!

I can Stan Groupie n*ggas like u!!!!!
Any user: Cam said jay is pus*y
You: Yeah Well Jay-z is worth 500million Cam is jealous(In a bi*ch voice)
damn

5 years ago '04        #47
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Dos-effect said:
Jay dropped all of them...ain had nothing to do with taking sides... Only reason kanye was allowed to stick around was for his beats and his blowing up..
 5 years ago '05        #48
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 1403 1403
 trill jackson said:
cam dissed jay before he signed with the roc. on the let me know joint he said ny n*ggas need to stop bitin and start writing....when the fu*k we start bouncin? this was the exact same time hov had can i get a out "can you bounce wit me wit me wit me" so hov was leery of dude when he signed with the roc. he only tolerated him on the strength of dame. he never really liked the n*gga
That was about Drag-On
 04-03-2013, 12:57 PM         #49
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
n*gga STFU and go eat a d!ck your acting like you was Apart of the Day to Day Operations at Rocafella!!

Dame-Cam-Santana was there...They were apart of it...If they say Thats What happened then that's what fu*king happen, until jay-z and his Peeps come out and Give their Side that's what fu*king happened...

Yeah Jay-Z have more money than Cam..and all those Dipset n*ggas...But I bet all the Dipset n*ggas have more money than you!!!!!! bi*ch a.ss n*gga!!!!

^^^Ladies and Gentleman... This is what caught feelings over the internet looks like.

FURIOUS.AS.FUKK

Mad cause you aren't in the know and got sold by some bootleg dvd bullsh*t...
 04-03-2013, 03:29 PM         #50
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t goes even further back to big l
 5 years ago '11        #51
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,251 | Props total: 12499 12499
so i guess this convince us Jay-Z only jump on hot songs i mean his that wrong i wish i had a hot song Jigga got a sixteen on hot or not it could help you because nobody never called a Jay verse wack but like other legendary rappers he have 1 or 2 and if you disagree bi*ch Don't k!ll My Vibe.
 5 years ago '11        #52
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,251 | Props total: 12499 12499
 cheenz said:

[pic - click to view]

04-03-2013, 04:00 PM         #53
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
^^^Ladies and Gentleman... This is what caught feelings over the internet looks like.

FURIOUS.AS.FUKK

n*gga I'm not mad I'm speaking from being a man/male...No Grown a.ss man Should Stan for another n*gga Using the Arguments u use....leave that to jay-Z,Wife,Sister's and Momma.
To brag about the man bank Account

anything anyone say about Jay-Z on here You little Homo n*ggas bring up How much he's worth Who gives a fu*k!!!!
Poster: jay-z is ugly
You: well he's worth more than you
Poster: I heard Jay-z Sucked a d!ck before
You: Well ur just mad because he's worth more than u.

You n*ggas sound like some hoes...My n*gga even Jay-Z will Prob tell you tell u to fall back..
 5 years ago '04        #54
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8381 8381
These days too many people love to define others solely based off what they see
Just because you don't see Cam & Dame out there like you see Jay doesn't mean they are broke.
Do you see the CEO of your job on a regular?
 04-03-2013, 04:03 PM         #55
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

FURIOUS.AS.FUKK

Naa he sonned you man
 5 years ago '13        #56
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436 OP
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38322 38322
 Illstreet said:

FURIOUS.AS.FUKK

take the L, them smileys aint gonna cover up the sonning dude gave u

5 years ago '05        #57
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
At the end of the day the camel won. Cam is irrelevant now. His new sh!t has been flopping for years and a legit comeback is nowhere in sight.

I will say tho ..... Cam was sh!ttin on Jay in the early-mid 00's. When Come Home with Me dropped it was Cam >>>> Jay
 5 years ago '12        #58
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 cheenz said:

5 years ago '12        #59
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22000 22000
Killa Cam
 5 years ago '04        #60
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
the n*gga got a jayz avatar what you expect... n*gga actin liike cam dont have money either... sh*t a waste of time talkin bout other n*ggas money instead of the story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy