Have you ever walked out on the job?

most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '13        #101
mad hatt3r 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 3584 3584
i worked as a customer delivery driver from a whole sale ice cream company. i delivered to walmart targets kmarts 99cents and plenty of gas stations. shift started at 4am and i would normally get off at like 7pm. hourly pay and commission. commission was based off the amount of product the sales person sold to the store and i got 2% of that. each store ordered like 2k worth average.so im bring home 4k a month comfortably. job was so time strained that i barely could eat lunch. my lunches consisted of chips and a rockstar and coffee everyday. then i have my pregnant gf in my ear telling me i dont spend time with her because i just come home eat shower then sleep lol. she had a miscarriage which made the whole situation worse. my hair started falling out and i just said fu*k it and quit. manager tried to offer me leave but that job stressed my body out an it just wasnt worth my health. i was 22 years old at the time
 3 years ago '08        #102
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425
 mad hatt3r said:
i worked as a customer delivery driver from a whole sale ice cream company. i delivered to walmart targets kmarts 99cents and plenty of gas stations. shift started at 4am and i would normally get off at like 7pm. hourly pay and commission. commission was based off the amount of product the sales person sold to the store and i got 2% of that. each store ordered like 2k worth average.so im bring home 4k a month comfortably. job was so time strained that i barely could eat lunch. my lunches consisted of chips and a rockstar and coffee everyday. then i have my pregnant gf in my ear telling me i dont spend time with her because i just come home eat shower then sleep lol. she had a miscarriage which made the whole situation worse. my hair started falling out and i just said fu*k it and quit. manager tried to offer me leave but that job stressed my body out an it just wasnt worth my health. i was 22 years old at the time
You made a good decision man. 15 hours a day??? Smh got damn... I hear the nagging girlfriend though... I was deployed and stupid enough, to not break it off then. Thank god its over lol. Miss that cat, from time to time. But most of these chicks out here, make up for it with no strings lol. That's rough for 22 though man, especially when your hair started falling out. I was stressed like a mofo, in my old jobs as well.
 3 years ago '13        #103
mad hatt3r 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 3584 3584
 606robin said:
You made a good decision man. 15 hours a day??? Smh got damn... I hear the nagging girlfriend though... I was deployed and stupid enough, to not break it off then. Thank god its over lol. Miss that cat, from time to time. But most of these chicks out here, make up for it with no strings lol. That's rough for 22 though man, especially when your hair started falling out. I was stressed like a mofo, in my old jobs as well.

i learned plenty of life lessons form that situation and that girlfriend haha
 3 years ago '07        #104
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Kooper said:
Walked out on my old security job, was a second job that I didn't really need at the time. I just wanted somewhere to study and make extra money.

Got a higher paying security job (always looked for entry level accounting jobs or higher paying security ones) and basically had 3 jobs. I was late to the first security job a lot because the second one let me out when I was supposed to start the first one. I was on my bike so I figured at worst I could be about 7 mins late. The guy I was supposed to relieve started complaining to the supervisor and started walking out when it was time for him to leave, saying he had a new born etc. I was being greedy at the time. So I was pissed at him and started taking my time

One night I got there like 30 mins late and the guy was gone per usual and the supervisor was there. He tried to write me up for being late and I told him he wouldn't have to worry about it because this would be my last day. He went on some rant about how I can't do that, I would have let him know at least a week ahead of time. at this point I was just annoyed, I told him I didn't have to work there and I was doing him a favor, put my helmet on and started to walk towards the door. He was giving me this sob story about how he wanted me to at least finish the shift and he thought I was a better person than that.

Left his pudgy a.ss up there in a baggy a.ss Cowboys shirt and ball shorts like

[pic - click to view]



2 weeks later I got a letter in the mail about how I've been terminated
I just laughed and went about my day.

The guy with the kid fu*ked up my hustle tho, all he had to do was let me slide him 20 and I would come in, collect my checks and sleep in an empty suite.

So fu*k that guy.
 3 years ago '05        #105
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$17,706 | Props total: 2339 2339
I had just moved back east from being on the west coast for two years, I had it great was getting paid to play hockey and was also working a city job where I was at. I got notification from my daughters' POS mom that I was in fact a "father" to her recently born child. After staying there for 3-4 guilt filled months, I eventually came back to my recession hit hometown & essentially face the music.

Now it's first quarter of 2009, jobs are few n far between, I found a job making $11 (was making $22/hr for the city out west).

Worst of all it was a midnight shift, only thing available in the city. So I take it, I have to run this massive eagle press, parts that were coming off were bumpers for the silverado coming off the conveyor belt. The machine ended up going down for 20 min, buddy on the other end fires the machine up with no warning, all the sudden 3 bumpers are coming towards me down the belt (like 60lbs each) I catch 2 successfully, then try to get the third and the inside of my elbow catches the corner and just rips. Now I got 4-5" long gash on my a.ss, just missed the vein.
As soon as I saw the blood pouring, I beeline over to his a.ss to confront dude and luckily the big 6'6 janitor was there cause he had me like

Walk out that bi*ch like
 3 years ago '08        #106
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425
 b_eazy said:
I had just moved back east from being on the west coast for two years, I had it great was getting paid to play hockey and was also working a city job where I was at. I got notification from my daughters' POS mom that I was in fact a "father" to her recently born child. After staying there for 3-4 guilt filled months, I eventually came back to my recession hit hometown & essentially face the music.

Now it's first quarter of 2009, jobs are few n far between, I found a job making $11 (was making $22/hr for the city out west).

Worst of all it was a midnight shift, only thing available in the city. So I take it, I have to run this massive eagle press, parts that were coming off were bumpers for the silverado coming off the conveyor belt. The machine ended up going down for 20 min, buddy on the other end fires the machine up with no warning, all the sudden 3 bumpers are coming towards me down the belt (like 60lbs each) I catch 2 successfully, then try to get the third and the inside of my elbow catches the corner and just rips. Now I got 4-5" long gash on my a.ss, just missed the vein.
As soon as I saw the blood pouring, I beeline over to his a.ss to confront dude and luckily the big 6'6 janitor was there cause he had me like

Walk out that bi*ch like
Did they pay for your hospital or carenow visit? that's that BS, I hate warehouse work. I'm glad I'm not in that bi*ch anymore lol Now if I were a residental driver it'd be a different story. My friend makes 26hr works 10hrs 5 days a week, with half those hours asleep in the truck, or library doing homework lol
 3 years ago '14        #107
FrobeBryant 
space
avatar space
space
$525 | Props total: 512 512
Worked at red robin for three days
 3 years ago '12        #108
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5978 5978
15...worked at Winn Dixie...me and my white friend both applied at the same time, got hired at the same time...had the same amount of work experience (none)...he came in at 50 cents higher...one week in, manager comes through, gives me a lecture of how I didn't ask the customer for a carry out which I did. Later on in the day, me and my white friend are at our respective lanes bagging groceries, boss came through with a mop and bucket to clean up a spill in the bathroom. He stopped, looked at my white friend who had no groceries to bag, looked at me, waited until I finished my one or two customers then slid the bucket to me. My eyebrows instantly raised up, I looked in the bucket, looked at my friend, and just headed for the house.



Last edited by HeightsBound; 12-28-2014 at 09:09 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #109
D.O.H. 
space
avatar space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
I worked at Enterprise Rent A Car for 2 and a half years as a car prep. No matter how long you're there if you don't have a degree you can't work inside full time renting them. I'm starting my senior year now and I got tired of them treating me like some high school drop out car washer. And washing cars in the rain and freezing cold. We started being open until 4 on Sat and opening on Sun. I started giving my shifts away and then when they put a stop to that I quit at the end of my first Sunday shift.
 3 years ago '11        #110
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1548 1548
I resigned from my old company last month. Manager tried to pull a fast one and not book my friend on a shift when he is the one keeping the client happy, he thought I would step up into the supervisor position for him and help him out, I resigned immediately when I heard. d!ckhead ain't even the word for my manager, I stopped him getting knocked the fu*k out before twice on the job, should have stepped back and get them give him that work.
 3 years ago '07        #111
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
 Youngporter said:
Yup last week. Told my manager I couldn't keep the job because I have a new foster child a d he was like if u quit ill call the cops on you. I laugh and walked out
wtf was he thinking
 3 years ago '11        #112
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,756 | Props total: 4957 4957
Just did that last summer ...

We had a public chat room & when someone got FIRED, the Supervisor would type for Everyone to see.

" So & So is no longer employed here , Please follow their leads accordingly "
It was a big joke so everybody would know

minimum 3 people would get fired a week . one morning 10 people got it

One day they changed from Salary 27k + 10% Commissions ... to SALARY ONLY 27k
The 10% Commission was enough to double the pay . Once that was gone I was ready to leave

So one day a manager said something about me being late coming back from break.....

I typed in the Chat Room " I Quit , Follow my leads accordingly " and put on my backpack . I FIRED MYSELF.
a manager tried to talk me into staying , but I was done.
 3 years ago '11        #113
bonez79 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$10,994 | Props total: 10300 10300
Nah, I've been walked out of one about a year ago, I was with an agency working for this company and they wanted to hire a n*gga, long story short n*gga failed his drug test and them n*ggas escorted me out like I was Satan's child or something.
 3 years ago '05        #114
zrammbo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 181 181
I walked out on all my jobs. It was a call center in Times Square and I hated that sh*t. I came in with a cold one day and got sent home because other co-workers complained they thought I had swine flu I used to just leave on my lunch break and just chill for a few hours so I wouldn't have to hear my girls mouth. One day I just said fu*k it and didn't go back.

Another time I was working as a dishwasher putting in 110% effort, I don't know what happened but after a couple months I had enough especially with the new dyke manager. I just never showed back up and went back to selling bud.

The last time I was working at Waste Management sorting trash and sh*t on a conveyor belt, the job was cool and I put in 110%, I didn't really have no real reason to walk off, but 4 weeks in I said fu*k this sh*t I'll get fu*ked up and go back to being homeless.

I got my dream job now though working with Google SERP's. Don't have to worry about commute, bi*ch a.ss bosses, waking up at the crack of dawn, and I make pretty much double then at my other jobs at $13.50 an hour.
 3 years ago '04        #115
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
Yup i was doing field work for a congressional campaign here in jersey the field director and campaign manager were so incompetant and i was traveling far as hell everyday i said fu*k this sh*t and quit

I was not going to let the stain of there ineptitude taint me
 3 years ago '12        #116
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3056 3056
I couple of years back, I was working at this used car dealership. Things were close as hell there. I would come in at 9 AM, stay to about 8 PM, and not a single customer came on the lot. This went on for consecutive days, week at a time, making it hard to make any money.

My coworker and I worked together at a previous job, so we were mad cool. We would try to clown each other and play solitaire on the computer to pass the time, but the sales manager took solitaire from our computers. After another day of boredom, I just walked to my sales manager, gave him the dueces, and told him it was real He was like "Good luck!"
 3 years ago '11        #117
lgill3 
space
avatar space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
crooked a.ss hormone compunding pharmacy in southfield michigan. was billing clients without shipping out their meds.. i was a patient care liaison and annually called patients each month asking if they needed refills. some patients were paying up up towards $500/month on their medication. FDA cracked down on their a.ss and shut down the lab operations due to sterility and they still continued to bill the clients. Unlimited refills were being a.ssessed based on the doctor they were working with who did not care as long as the checks were coming in. These patients were paying top dollar to see these drs who prescribed the same sh*t to basically all their patients. insurance coverage was minimal so they were paying out of pocket. after patients complaining about not getting their medication on time and still being charged we were told to stall while the FDA allowed sales of sterile products. as time went on it became a hassle and i started getting calls from frustrated patients being billed without receiving their meds. so i decided to stay home indefinitley because of the lack of communication and structure of operations. the pharmacys name was Rxtra Solutions now known as Creams n Caps
 02-16-2015, 06:56 AM         #118
Vegasmuslim07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Rey said:
When I was 18 I worked at meijers before I went off to college I used to volenteer to do carts all night I would leave go kick it on the block go back every 2 hours get the carts then go back to the block finally they start making me bag groceries and it was cool until this woman called me a dumb n1gger for putting bread in the bag with her milk I opened the milk and poured it on her left and sold reefer for the rest of the summer until it was time to report to football camp
 3 years ago '10        #119
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 MACADEMICS said:
I resigned from my old company last month. Manager tried to pull a fast one and not book my friend on a shift when he is the one keeping the client happy, he thought I would step up into the supervisor position for him and help him out, I resigned immediately when I heard. d!ckhead ain't even the word for my manager, I stopped him getting knocked the fu*k out before twice on the job, should have stepped back and get them give him that work.


 3 years ago '11        #120
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1548 1548
 ColeWorld said:
Bro i got stories for days from my line of work, I work as a Bouncer around my city.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy