Have you ever walked out on the job?

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #81
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
if you worked somewhere under 3 months walk out if you can't handle it #bi*ch

if you been their long time and you're doin sh*t like that you might feel like the man for a day but really you just let your feminine side get the best of you (go get em tiger, rawr)
 3 years ago '04        #82
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 killnarmy said:
I worked at best buy part time a couple of years and there was a lot of bull sh*t going on. My supervisor was a butch lesbian who loved bossing people around and was always on power trips like she took advantage of her position by trying to control everything. The only reason why she got the job was because her roommate was a a.ssistant manager who got to choose who to promote. So many people hated her so bad that three of my co workers put in their 2 week notice all at the same time just to p!ss her off and this was during peak holiday season.

I got passed up for full time position by a girl who got caught shoplifting and a guy who got fired a few months later. When my manager asked me why I didn't want to apply for the full time position that was open, I was like, I didn't want it anymore. Keep in mind those other two coworkers didn't need to apply for full time, they got promoted automatically without giving anyone else a chance to apply for it.

The thing that I hate about retail was that the people you work with can be cool but their work ethic can be horrible. Like how can I be cool with someone who is lazy and make other people on the team work harder to keep up and expect respect.

My gm was a d!ck to most people but I thought he was pretty cool and funny how much of a d!ck he was. He would invite me out for some drinks but I don't kiss a.ss so I passed on his offer. He even made up a position for me not to do anything but try to get people to sign up for Netflix.

I once walked out right before I was about to go on a month vacation. Told my manager I was going to lunch and never came back until my vacation was over. Turns out he had quit by the time I came back from vacation. I also did a no call no show on black Friday one year and usually that means automatic termination even with a call in or doctors excuse, but they never even mentioned anything to me about it except a write up. I was hung over real bad, even missed a whole bunch of monthly meetings too with no disciplinary action at all given.

My last week there I was supposed to cover a couple of co workers shifts but I got an opportunity to fly out of state for another job. Went into work, signed some release papers and that was it. No notice what so ever.
you a lazy a.ss n*gga bro
 07-19-2014, 05:18 PM         #83
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive walked out of almost every job i had when i was younger lmao

right out of high school i got fired from kennywood for having a 5 o'clock shadow. when they started walking me out i was snappin! saying fu*k you fu*k this fu*k that blah blah blah.... how about this sh*t... they give me my job back saying i was right and they were wrong. i immediately responded with "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? fu*k YOU! YOU WAIT TIL YOU fu*kIN EMBARRASS ME AND WALK ME ALMOST OUT AND GIVE ME THE fu*kING JOB BACK AND EXPECT ME TO JUST FORGET ALL THIS PETTY BULLsh*t!? fu*k YOU!"

after i worked there i was managing a store selling man-cave type sh*t like pinball machines, token slot machines, arcade games, etc... and i had a second job as the night manager at popeyes. popeyes sucked but it was right down the street. it was cool for about 4 months til they came at me with a purple visor and said its now a part of my uniform...... i wasnt havin that sh*t. idk if it was just the day or what but i told them im NEVER wearing that sh*t. the indian bi*ch i worked for told me "you should be lucky you even have a job".... yeah, wasnt havin that sh*t either. you aint gonna talk to me like that. snapped on her, took the visor and threw the sh*t in the grease and left.

i worked at wal-mart overnight in the meat section for about 3 or 4 months and halfway thru sleeping thru my shift i woke up, walked over to the electronics section, stole a camera, and just left. lmfao

the store i was managing selling that man cave sh*t set up a new store at a new location. i just had enough working for the one co-owner who was there most of the time. he came in and told my bi*ch she had to leave cuz she was just chillin while i was setting up the new location by myself. he left and so did i about 10 minutes later after i stole a couple things they were going to be auctioning off, some computer sh*t. they didnt find out for almost a week. didnt even answer the phone calls from them. have no idea if theyre even a business anymore. they never got that store going after i left. about a month later the store was closed up and never opened up after that.
 3 years ago '05        #84
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,308 | Props total: 4732 4732
 youdug said:
ive walked out of almost every job i had when i was younger lmao

right out of high school i got fired from kennywood for having a 5 o'clock shadow. when they started walking me out i was snappin! saying fu*k you fu*k this fu*k that blah blah blah.... how about this sh*t... they give me my job back saying i was right and they were wrong. i immediately responded with "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? fu*k YOU! YOU WAIT TIL YOU fu*kIN EMBARRASS ME AND WALK ME ALMOST OUT AND GIVE ME THE fu*kING JOB BACK AND EXPECT ME TO JUST FORGET ALL THIS PETTY BULLsh*t!? fu*k YOU!"

after i worked there i was managing a store selling man-cave type sh*t like pinball machines, token slot machines, arcade games, etc... and i had a second job as the night manager at popeyes. popeyes sucked but it was right down the street. it was cool for about 4 months til they came at me with a purple visor and said its now a part of my uniform...... i wasnt havin that sh*t. idk if it was just the day or what but i told them im NEVER wearing that sh*t. the indian bi*ch i worked for told me "you should be lucky you even have a job".... yeah, wasnt havin that sh*t either. you aint gonna talk to me like that. snapped on her, took the visor and threw the sh*t in the grease and left.

i worked at wal-mart overnight in the meat section for about 3 or 4 months and halfway thru sleeping thru my shift i woke up, walked over to the electronics section, stole a camera, and just left. lmfao

the store i was managing selling that man cave sh*t set up a new store at a new location. i just had enough working for the one co-owner who was there most of the time. he came in and told my bi*ch she had to leave cuz she was just chillin while i was setting up the new location by myself. he left and so did i about 10 minutes later after i stole a couple things they were going to be auctioning off, some computer sh*t. they didnt find out for almost a week. didnt even answer the phone calls from them. have no idea if theyre even a business anymore. they never got that store going after i left. about a month later the store was closed up and never opened up after that.
You were a fu*k up when you were younger.
 07-19-2014, 06:05 PM         #85
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pnoi89 said:
You were a fu*k up when you were younger.
cant disagree with you

i was caught when i was about 7 years old robbing a rite aid by my friends mom. we had about $300 worth of cigars and cigarettes. we waited for dude to walk to the back and my buddy hopped the counter for the cigarettes and i hit the 2nd aisle for the cigars. we both had extra shirts on so we took them and tied off the sleeves and neck and filled that sh*t as much as we could. when we ran back to his house and made it around the corner of the house his mom was sitting right there
my parents gave me 1 get out of jail free. didnt even get grounded. my mom remembers it but she dont remember what she did with the stuff we stole. probably just smoked em

the summer after that i was walking down the street with another buddy and we seen this car with these brand new chromies (chrome tire air valve caps. i put them on my bike, but mostly i just collected them.) on a car about 5 houses down from my house. as we were unscrewing them all i hear is "DONT fu*kING MOVE OR ILL BLOW YOUR fu*kING HEAD OFF!!" i put my hands up and turn slowly and theres a fu*king 9 pointed at my face. i dropped the chromies and he tells my boy to slowly get up with his hands up. he thought we were stealing the fcking tires lmfao. he told my boy to get the chromies and asked me where i live. i just pointed up the street and said up there. this mfer goes to every house til he got to mine. i know this because all my neighbors told me. he let us go and about 5 minutes later my dad was doing like 500mph up the fckin road. he tells us to get in the fu*kin car and he drives my buddy home. i got my a.ss WHOOPED and then i did about a 3 month bid in my room. the only time i could come downstairs was to go to the bathroom.

whats funny is a couple months after i got out of my bid, my dad was helping me fix my bike one morning. he said i was missing a tire cap and asked me if i had another one. idk if i was tired or what but i went upstairs and grabbed two 16oz cups COMPLETELY FILLED with chromies i stole. i walk into the garage and put the cups down and my dad looks at them, looks at me, and had me go right the fu*k back upstairs cuz i was grounded for another month.. at least i didnt catch an a.ss whoopin that time tho and i got to keep the chromies

/rant
sorry, back on topic

Last edited by youdug; 07-19-2014 at 06:08 PM..
 3 years ago '14        #86
B Murda 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,421 | Props total: 1613 1613
at 17 got my first job at a fast food restaurant. The place always seemed under-staffed and it was hell when it got busy. For the most part my co-workers were cool except for this fat bi*ch who always tried to boss people around and the manager who was a MAJOR bi*ch. She'd tell me to do like 5 different things at once and always be all in my sh*t when i made a mistake. a lot of times it felt like she targeted me.

I don't remember in detail but one night i guess wasn't doing something right in her eyes and she just tells me "go home, goodbye". This was like an hour before my shifted ended and I was already pissed from her smart a.ss remarks she made about me earlier. So instead of pouring hot cooking oil over the bi*ches head like i thought about doing i just walked outta that place and never came back (was supposed to work the next day)

anyways a few weeks later i found a MUCH better job in retail that was far less stressful and never had any problems
 3 years ago '05        #87
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,308 | Props total: 4732 4732
 B Murda said:
at 17 got my first job at a fast food restaurant. The place always seemed under-staffed and it was hell when it got busy. For the most part my co-workers were cool except for this fat bi*ch who always tried to boss people around and the manager who was a MAJOR bi*ch. She'd tell me to do like 5 different things at once and always be all in my sh*t when i made a mistake. a lot of times it felt like she targeted me.

I don't remember in detail but one night i guess wasn't doing something right in her eyes and she just tells me "go home, goodbye". This was like an hour before my shifted ended and I was already pissed from her smart a.ss remarks she made about me earlier. So instead of pouring hot cooking oil over the bi*ches head like i thought about doing i just walked outta that place and never came back (was supposed to work the next day)

anyways a few weeks later i found a MUCH better job in retail that was far less stressful and never had any problems
 3 years ago '10        #88
amnbangout 
space
space
space
$377 | Props total: 2 2
I get hired for fulltime stock, and flyer distribution a few months back. It's 9$ an hr, but basically the job is everything under the fu*king sun. I just wanted to do something right? During the interview i was told 10.25$ however when I get the job they tell me it's 9$ entry its only 10.25 after your 60 day trial run.

I get there the first day, 30 minutes early. The truck for the warehouse gets there and they call me like just start unloading it. I never unloaded furniture before, and we unloading on concrete. So whatever im like fu*k it. I unload about 87 pieces of furniture off the truck.
Now the guy on the truck is telling me to do the inventory so he can leave. I am like hold up its my first day, and he's being a d!ck and speaking to me in 3 different languages. I call the boss back he's like just tell him im on my way. He finally get theres. Take note I started unloading 20 minutes before im scheduled to start and it took me like about an hour and a half to get all the pieces off and line them up.

By the way it was exactly 102 degrees that day! So whatever he comes, checks inventory, then I put all the pieces in the warehouse in their designated areas. He said he was gonna help me but, I did it all myself while he made sure I put it in the right spot. So it took a long a.ss time.

Then it starts raining so we are chilling in the office, and he's like let me buy you lunch since its your first day. The only good part he hooked me up with some pork, rice and beans, and a couple sodas. Dude's like 60 though and the whole time he's telling me how he still fu*ks girls in highschool like 15 & 16. And how he's been with at least 50 or 60 different women this year alone while still being married.

Some of the stories were funny so I didn't trip too much. Anyways he handed me like a few hundred flyers and was like send these off to these neighborhoods, i will reimburst ur gas. So im like cool.

Was delivering flyers in like section 8 apartments and sh*t for like a couple hours. Getting harrassed by crackheads the whole time. Then it got a little better.

Next day I go and he's like clean the main office, the warehouse, and the windows outside. I do that sh*t then he was like I decided you should go outside and hold a sign my wife made. It'll bring more business. Im like wtf, but whatever. I hold that sign in the hot a.ss sun for the rest of the day.

Then the next day, he gives me 75 signs. He's like plant the 40 wooden stakes signs in the ground. The rest of the signs were like big a.ss flyers, he was like put them on every light pole via zip tie. That sh*t took fu*king hours. Then he was like hold the sign again. When I come back he's like tommorrow take all the signs down before ur shift ends because its against the law to have them.

Next day I take all them motherfu*kers down, takes hours just to get them sh*ts. But yes I get every single last one. Then I go back out and hold that fu*king sign for a couple hours, and finish it off by rearranging the storefront, and a.ssembling furniture for an hour or two.

Then the next day was exactly like my first fu*king miserable. After that though it was saturday, which was my last day of work for the week and payday. I show up already knowing ima quit this bi*ch. I tell him how im low on gas and my checking is empty. If he can give me my check now so I can get gas, which he will reimburst me for later on. This is the manager so he's hesitant cuz the owners not there but doesnt want to come out of pocket for the gas money. So he gives me it and I leave cash the check, and leave. But oh yeah I left every single one of them signs up so them motherfu*kers had to pull it down themselves. I second guessed fu*king em over when i got the check until i see he had deducted money for breaks when he told me himself i get a paid 25 minute break. Plus he didnt clock me in for all the days i came early.

They called me two days straight, the second day I was actually fu*king some bi*ch who just moved back in town. Let em hear me get topped off till his dumbass eventually got the picture and hung up. Freak bi*ch was overly turned on by it, idk how i feel though. lol
 3 years ago '07        #89
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Sounds like you were on a slaveship @
 3 years ago '08        #90
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
 Funeral James said:
What's the update? Did you end up quittin bruh
I've been deployed for about a year(saved 35K up tax free) . Finishing my degree up, and commissioning or picking up a GS job.
 3 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 606robin said:
I've been deployed for about a year(saved 35K up tax free) . Finishing my degree up, and commissioning or picking up a GS job.
Which branch? Just got out the Air Force myself

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #92
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Funeral James said:
Which branch? Just got out the Air Force myself

[pic - click to view]

Army homie! it's been a long 10 months, getting ready to be back "stateside" later this week.
 3 years ago '12        #93
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
Haha Thread is Jokes.

I walked out my first job. Got it when I was 15 working at Popeyes. I was a good employee never caused problems was cool with the staff and managers. But this is fast food this is temporary/

One day on a slow shift, nothing going on me and my boy were clowning around throwing ice on the floor saying man Fu*k Popeyes they not paying enough ect. I was like man Iam done. My dude kept saying you aint real hittin me with the What was I to do. The man tried to call me bluffing

I made a silly box full of chicken. Im talking a 15 mix a.ssorted dark meat, white meat, spicy, mild didnt matter I had plans Made a large cup of sweet tea and told my manager I was gonna head out for my lunch break.

I never came back!! 30 min later Im Getting phone calls and all Im with my boy lookin like

[pic - click to view]

Came back to get my check a week later and the manager and me were cool. She said yea I left but it was slow and I didnt leave her hanging. Would show up for awhile for the 2 peice snack hook up. I was the baby boy I could do no wrong

3 years ago '06        #94
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 mm1000 said:
I walked out on a sh1t load of jobs when I was making minumum wage as a kid (16-18). Always remember, even if you only worked their for 1 hour, they still have to pay you. I got a job at Walmart when I was 17, I would go clock in and then leave and come back to clock out. Sh1t lasted 3 weeks before they realized what I was doing.... and I got paid for all 3 weeks
 3 years ago '06        #95
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 m3rcy said:
Where do you guys find good paying labor/warehouse jobs? Only ones I see are 8-9$/hr which is sh*t
screw warehouses. im working on getting out of them and into the IT field. my current job starts out at 12.50. is it worth it? heck no. I feel like crap every single day of the week. my body is so worn down from this garbage. it sucks all the way around.
 07-22-2014, 02:05 PM         #96
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at fedex as a package handler. fu*k that job
 3 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 m3rcy said:
Where do you guys find good paying labor/warehouse jobs? Only ones I see are 8-9$/hr which is sh*t
Apply at your nearest costco..
 3 years ago '04        #98
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 435 435
Yup last week. Told my manager I couldn't keep the job because I have a new foster child a d he was like if u quit ill call the cops on you. I laugh and walked out
 3 years ago '10        #99
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 3 years ago '08        #100
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Youngporter said:
Yup last week. Told my manager I couldn't keep the job because I have a new foster child a d he was like if u quit ill call the cops on you. I laugh and walked out
Man WTF???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy