most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2013, 10:26 PM         #41
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill never forget it was my second job. I was working at a rallys/checkers.. I had filled out a ton of paperwork just to get that crappy a.ss job. Ok so i finally get the job and on my first day they had me doing grill then frys then drive thru. There was no form of organization. Then they had me dump a grease trap which was all the way outsidr in a dumpster. That sh*t was heavy a.ss sh*t and no one helped me carry it or even opened the door for me and i spilled grease on the floor. Then u had to clock in on this broke a.ss keyboard and u had to enter your whole ssn. sh*t was real bootleg there and i quit that first day said fu*k it im not doing this sh*t no more. Minimum wage then was 6.25 Thay was the worse job ever. I quit and my mom was pissed.
 5 years ago '07        #42
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
I worked at Macy's when I was 20, for like a year doing merchandising, extra chill job, my boss was a g, he would be right there putting in the work with me hauling a.ss making sure shyt was right...then my hours got cut after about a year, they moved me to the dock.

Down there it was an all female crew except me, ladies all over 35 even some in their 50s, so it's physical work unloading the trucks which I did by myself, I would put the boxes on this line that the ladies would sort out...

So all the time, all I hear is "come on pick up the pace" alllll day, so I'd pick up the pace and when I did they'd start complaint "slow down" it was frustrating....and then this dude in his late 20s got promoted to dock manager and would always be on a power trip but would just stand around and not help....I got fed up one day at lunch, and just didn't go back....I felt bad for the original dock manager cuz she's a g so I told her why I left...
 5 years ago '07        #43
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,542 | Props total: 56322 56322
McDonald's 4 years ago... We had this mean a.ss manager... This bi*ch was mad about n*ggaz being 5-10 mins late... So after a few months said said something to me again so, I was like "ok I got you" in my mind.... then i Went on my 30 min break and never came back that night... My man said that hoe had to get on the line to make burgers and she was slow as fu*k fu*kin shyt up I was like and I came back the next weeks asking for my last check and the bi*ch wouldn't even say shyt to me...

Ps: that bi*ch got transferred to the McDonald's close to my house now... So I gotta see that bi*ch every time I go there....

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 04-24-2013 at 06:12 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #44
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Avon_Barksdale said:
McDonald's 4 years ago... We had this mean a.ss manager... This bi*ch was mad about n*ggaz being 5-10 mins late... So after a few months said said something to me again so, I was like "ok I got you" in my mind.... then i Went on my 30 min break and never came back that night... My man said that hoe had to get on the line to make burgers and she was slow as fu*k fu*kin shyt up I was like and I came back the next weeks asking for my last check and the bi*ch wouldn't even say shyt to me...

Ps: that bi*ch got transferred to the McDonald's close to my house now... So I gotta see that bi*ch every time I go there....

Lmao.
 5 years ago '09        #45
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 549 549
i walked out of the job @ pizza hut.. man this story slays everyone i tell. but imma give yall da cliff notes ya feel me.

I'm in high school, My family got the car i wanted at the time.. a Caprice on 22's, i still have it to this day but gas whoopin my azz im tryna get a newer car for that reason but on the story..

-I get a job my cousin referred me to @ pizza hut
-Im thinking im bout to be making pizzas and grab a pepperoni or 2 and eat it on the side
-The manager decides to make me a delivery boy
-My car..A caprice on 22's pulling up to houses in da boonies late @ night..gonna end bad
-My FIRST damn delivery (no racist) but this middle age fat white man, scared to come out..peeking thru the window like i cant see him. SCARED to the point where the guy with me (i was training so i had another guy with me) had to walk to the door, and the guy asks "why are there 2 of you..and so on/ i walked back the car at this point. [and naa the other guy wasnt black]
-In all..I DONT know street names and back then i didnt have a smart phone, i was pullin hoez wit da flip phone, NO GPS at all.
-so i was late on delivers and then scary azz people.
-i took a L all around on this.. my car gets betwen 11-17 mpg if lucky
-I left with no point of return, never went back into that same pizza hut and they had to mail me my 50 $ check lmao'

Edit: bi*ches love smiley's

Last edited by Burg Boy; 04-25-2013 at 12:24 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #46
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
Worked at a car wash for 3 days , I quit after a dude held it up while I was in the lobby. I was 16 yrs old. I went home and never went back fu*k that
 5 years ago '12        #47
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
I walked out on a sh1t load of jobs when I was making minumum wage as a kid (16-18). Always remember, even if you only worked their for 1 hour, they still have to pay you. I got a job at Walmart when I was 17, I would go clock in and then leave and come back to clock out. Sh1t lasted 3 weeks before they realized what I was doing.... and I got paid for all 3 weeks
 5 years ago '07        #48
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
i have a story of a walkout....

It was friday night/morning like 3-4 A.M, me and my homie were high as fuk and went to whataburger...so i'm ordering and i see this dude in there busting his a.ss looking kinda of mad...so i tell my homie "watch i bet he's gonna quit" so sure enough we're sitting down eating, and outta no where we just hear "fu*k this shyt i'm out of here!" as he was saying that he was tearing off his clear apron and threw that shyt....it was crazy...and it was better cuz we were high AF
 5 years ago '09        #49
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
Yep. 1st job when I was 18 fresh out of high school. Call Center. Just got fed up with the bullsh*t from management and customers complaining about $2 late fees and sh*t. Ended up cussing some ho out and transferring one call to my supervisors voice-mail on a Saturday (supervisors didn't work on Saturdays) when the customers asked to speak to a Supervisor.

Gave that 2 weeks notice at the start of my 4th month b/c to switch from customer service to another department like collections or just signing people up, I would have had to work there in CS for a specific amount of time that I wasn't willing to truck it out. Supervisor convinced me to pull the 1st 2 weeks notice though plus the pay was good (and I didn't wanna fu*k up my family member's rep who had referred me). After about another week or two, put another 2 weeks notice in like fu*k it. Then one day I just snapped (wasn't even a few days after the 2nd 2 weeks had been put in), and just walked the fu*k out. Didn't keep sh*t at my desks so didn't take nothing but my bookbag plus I had heard of stories of n*ggaz gettin' called in the back while somebody slick pack up their sh*t in front of everybody so I never bought sh*t like that.

I was gettin them school checks around then (very very lovely AT THAT TIME but now, fu*k you Sallie Mae ), and didn't have any bills, no car etc so it wasn't a hard decision. Wouldn't do it again at this point though b/c it might fu*k up my job history and I technically can't use none of the skills I learned there (resume wise) since I walked the fu*k out. Plus, I got responsibilities now so that makes it a even more definite no go unless it was something very, very dire that I couldn't take going on. Otherwise, just gotta push though the stress.

Anybody got any warehouse experiences? Thinking about jumping on at one of those spots since a lot of those get paid EVERY week and not every two weeks and I won't have to deal with a lot of people. Only thing is I always hear stories about n*ggas getting injured, gettin tired having to lift sh*t all day, etc.
 5 years ago '09        #50
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Burg Boy said:
and the guy asks "why are there 2 of you.."
Imagining him saying that while being hunched behind the front door has me ctfu
 5 years ago '06        #51
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Skratch said:
yeah when i worked lowes last year customer pissed me off i just stopped helping that white bi*ch and left made a thread about it, i miss that 10.25 tho, even tho they had me in the garden loading up mulch in the heat like a slave despite not even applyin for that position
alot of retail stores seem like they use minorities for that sh*t, especially black ppl regardless if they applied for that sh*t or not.
 5 years ago '08        #52
durag27 
space
space
$603 | Props total: 226 226
Worked @ Walmart, the remodel period when they were changing to a supercenter, so I was an overnighter. (Overnight jobs, you lose your life instantly)

IDGAF I helped reposition that store from THE GROUND UP. It was good hours working w sh*theads plus I pulled a couple ratchets while I was there. Once the remodel was done, about 1/4th of group got hired including me. I made it known I wanted department management or nothing else, so I basically k!lled the overnight freezers every night.

A couple bi*ch made managers/backroom workers knew I was "that n*gga," so if I had a slow night they'd slave me in the worst departments...plus hours got cut.

One night this f*g manager threw me in furniture by myself lifting sh*t that required a team-lift...i walked out and never came back.

$9.20/hr, ...never again. The pace/work was $10+/hr easily.
 5 years ago '04        #53
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 Trae Jay said:
Just turned 17 and had been working at Dominos for about a year and the General Manager was just a bi*ch. She never let workers go on breaks, she definitely charged us for food we made for us on/off the clock but if she wanted food or if her husband, brother or friends wanted food it was free.

She had me go help out another store that was 15 miles away with no extra compensation, no gas money, and it sucked there too. I would often get left alone to handle customer phone calls, walk ins, AND make pizza. I'd work long shifts, sometimes 12 hr all while still in school (weekends) and despite that bull sh*t wage, my checks still came out SUPER weak.

I looked for another job and found one making more money and working less hours. I just walked out one day and didn't look back or give notice. I heard from an old co worker, the day after I left, she was demoted because they found out she would change hours in system to less than what you worked to save the company money. Mann fu*k her
i have walked on many jobs. dont feel like stating stories tho.

but managers who eat free and give they friends/fam free stuff, i would wait til regional manager came and then bust them out in front of the regional on something slick
 5 years ago '07        #54
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Worked at Target for about 4 days when I was like 17. I had to quit when someone looked at me and said "toilet paper." I said "huh," knowing that he was ultimately trying to find out where toilet paper was located in the store. But since he wanted to be a d!ck I was one as well. He responded with "toilet paper." Told him IDK, walked out, and never returned or called.
 5 years ago '10        #55
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Retail is fu*king wack as hell gotta deal with too many dumbasses (managers,customers, and co-workers) and I fu*king hate how lazy the managers are...currently looking for a new job. What's a good job that's anything but retail for a 20 year old college student ?
 5 years ago '11        #56
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
 dreamvillain said:
Retail is fu*king wack as hell gotta deal with too many dumbasses (managers,customers, and co-workers) and I fu*king hate how lazy the managers are...currently looking for a new job. What's a good job that's anything but retail for a 20 year old college student ?
temp agency bruh.. im bout to go to one tomorrow and get in
their system.
 5 years ago '08        #57
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
 dreamvillain said:
Definitely temp agencies if you don't have a lot of experience doing something else. Usually if you get good with a recruiter if they send you somewhere and you don't like it they'll reassign you.
 5 years ago '11        #58
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
i haven't but i remember working at a hardware store (Orchard Supply) my coworker was supposed to come at 7am right. He showed up at 10 30 looking all bummy like he jus woke up. Bear footed. walked in the management office like nothing lol. manager said why are u late? dude was like i got drunk and fell asleep in my car. Manager said what we gonna do? he was like fu*k idk im going bk home to sleep. never came bk after that lol
 5 years ago '04        #59
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
My first job out of school I got hired to do work on a big project at one of the biggest research hospitals in the country.

The pay was decent (~$45/hour for part time work), and I worked there for like 1 year.. But the Principal Investigator was a fu*king c*cksucker.

Slowly but surely, he kept increasing my workload to the point where I was working 6 days a week (and still getting paid for 3 days due to the job being in a unionized environment). It came to the point where I was basically running the project, yet not getting any credit or compensation for it.. Yet this PI was using me to propel himself into a higher position with the administration at the hospital and in a tenure position at the affiliated university.

So I basically gave him an ultimatum that either I'd get my fair share & my credit, or I was gone (and I was overqualified for the job anyways). So he basically tried to brush it off and act like because I didn't have any other options at the time, that he could do whatever he wanted. So he just told me to fu*k off.

I quit at that moment. Didn't give him any chance to find a replacement..

1 month later I found another job managing my own team, making way more money, and basically being able to do what I want on a day to day basis.

While his project fell into limbo for a couple of years and he still doesn't have anything substantial come of it.

Last edited by A.G; 05-12-2013 at 01:14 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #60
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3435 3435
I've walked out on two back in High School. The job I just started last Thursday sucks a.ss. I get a call from the owner, saying liked your resume blah blah would like to offer you the position (Warehouse employee) I respond "Cool, can I ask a few questions? What is the pay for this position? He says 9.50 an hour, I was like "Cool" I was looking for full-time work while taking a few classes online. He says the job, is not heavy. Just small furniture, home decor etc needing to be loaded and unloaded. I thought $9.50?? Ehh whatever needed a job and am waiting on others to call. Dude then says can I come to work right after the phone call, he begins to tell me he purchased a new warehouse and needs help. I'm like "Sure..." not wanting to go, as I was working on my truck. Yet, head there anyway. I arrive at his new place at 10:00am, he doesn't show up till 10:45am. He rolls up in Mercedes, and calls me an tells me to come in.

The warehouse is empty and pretty beat up. It used to be an old GE plastic plant, so you can see the wear and tear of the hot vapors being released on the pipes etc. The warehouse is somewhat about half full, with these big rugs in the corner (about 50 or so), a whole bunch of boxes etc, and tarps and sh*t. I'm sitting there with the ready to work attitude. He sit's there playing on his phone for "15 mins" and then looks up and says "Can you grab those tarps (at the other end of the warehouse), and throw them over all the boxes, and furniture and rugs? The roof is f'd up and it's about to storm"

I look at him and say "Yessir" and ask when are the other employees coming? He says "Just you today" I look at the 200 or so boxes and furniture like

So for 3.5 hours, I just lifted furniture and sh*t. An he randomly came in, and said "WE" will finish this tomorrow. I thought I was gonna get 8 hours in, but sike smh

Next day, I work in the office. Pulling inventory and packing boxes and learning how to check orders, confirm orders. Listen, I appreciate a "JOB" I honestly do, but having some middle eastern/indian dude making you do every job under his operation for the basic pay at UPS. Is some BS

Back to the story, I'm in that bi*ch in dress shirt jeans. Somewhat sweating pulling orders ETC his inventory room has no AC, and I'm following a chick who's either a senior in HS or maybe a year or two younger than myself.

Explaining how their is no order of inventory, meaning every number is out of place. The room is the size of a large a.ss game-room. With stuff stacked on racks, all out of place. I do this for about 4 hours, and am told to head to the Warehouse where I worked yesterday, my boss is like I'll be there in a few. Mind you I have no key smh. I arrive around 2:45pm, sit in my truck till 3:32pm. Then he tells me to finish up the warehouse. Carrying pallet after pallet by hand,dropping that sh*t. Having to locate boxes etc place them on pallets etc.

I hate my current job

Last edited by 606robin; 05-12-2013 at 07:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy