Have you ever walked out on the job?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
 s34ny said:
man i hate those people who have just given up on life basically and will settle for that lame a.ss job and then here you are a new guy wanting to help and learn and they act like you stupid because you dont know which way this does or doesnt go on?

just because youve done this 9234982342938 times dont mean I know how to do it the first goddamn time bi*ch

i've went ham at like 4-5 jobs honestly maybe even more when i first got out of highschool. walked out this one and before i got to the door (i went ham everyone was stairin at me) me n my n*gga hit em with the
[pic - click to view]

me and my homey would just hit up mad temp agencies, work for a few days and bounce on em legit midwork. not even wait for break
 5 years ago '04        #22
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 2211 2211
 BlackieRobinson said:
I'm lookin for a job rite now but with these stories it's making me kinda not wanna get one
I liked pretty much all of my jobs I've had for the most part, its kind of like when you're there you don't want to be but when you're bored at home you'd rather be working. Just like anything in life, the good come with the bad. Just depends on how much you can take and if the money is worth it.
 5 years ago '07        #23
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
lol worked at mcdonalds, and damn it was one of the best days ever to put my week notice in, but damn my coworkers and managers was pissed, nobody came to congratulate me on movin up in the world and on all my shift they sent all the other cooks home for two days straight, making me work hard as fu*k on that line, when the third day came i waited for that bi*ch to send all the other cooks home, then i just walked out that bi*ch i could see like 7 orders on the screen and hear drive through orderin more and i aint give not one fu*k, i came back up ther eone time for my last check and that was it

you gotta pick and choose your walk outs though when goin for another gig it looks to see that job longevity on that resume, if you can take it, then stay, if not bounce and put in some time and work someplace else
 5 years ago '04        #24
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771

These stories cheering me the fuk up.
 5 years ago '06        #25
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Yeah I walked out on my old position at Coin Wrap.

I was basically in this big factory building with no windows set aside in a small room working with machines to wrap coins for 8 hours a day Monday-Friday, no breaks, no lunch, no fresh air, nothing but the machines and a radio.

The worst part about the job was the fu*king machines would break down every 2 minutes unless I was working with new coins and my manager had me working in that bi*ch by myself after my initial training period (It was only 3 of us working there 4 including the manager). I didn't know how to fix the machines really so it slowed me down and kept me from hitting my quota ( yes we had a quota which is why no lunch, no breaks, etc..)

After being there for about a month I got my first write up for not hitting my quota. I'm like fu*k it whatever I know I'm not gonna be here for long so let me start looking for another gig and stacking my money because 3 write up's and your gone.

It was sometime in November 2010 that I left (I started in August) so somehow I made it 3 months. My manager was riding my a.ss about hitting my quota, he called in half way through my shift and was like "Hey man you gonna hit that quota tonight? If not you know I might have to let you go." It was hot in that bi*ch and the machines kept breaking down so I said fu*k IT! Clocked out went to KFC came back clocked in and just ate and listened to the radio while doing light work for the rest of my shift. Didn't clean up or come back the next day, was gonna get fired anyway.
 5 years ago '10        #26
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,781 | Props total: 2878 2878
I could write a serious novel on this.
 5 years ago '04        #27
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,322 | Props total: 5744 5744
I walked out on sprint e-systems most fu*ked up company structure i've ever seen. Dm's & managers going to strip clubs on lunch break , snortin coke, sellin coke. Without clocking out mind you. Getting immigrants to give them head in the back cause they think they're gonna get a job. Bring guns to work (which I don't mind but don't take your sh*t off & have it sitting on my desk. Stealing iphone inventory to go sell in mexico. Taking nekkid pics off of customers phones. Making scam account with customers ssn. Getting employees transferred way out of their way to get them to quit. Missing paperwork for audits. Doing it with the reps login at that so they take the fall. Then the VP comes down to the stores & everything falls back on the employees. It was like a do dirt with us or we'll find a way to get dirt or put dirt on you to get you fired because if your hands are clean they think you might dime them out. sh*t was crazy I felt like i was posted in the trap.

Last edited by Duntaz; 04-13-2013 at 06:13 PM..
 04-13-2013, 09:43 PM         #28
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Duntaz said:
I walked out on sprint e-systems most fu*ked up company structure i've ever seen. Dm's & managers going to strip clubs on lunch break , snortin coke, sellin coke. Without clocking out mind you. Getting immigrants to give them head in the back cause they think they're gonna get a job. Bring guns to work (which I don't mind but don't take your sh*t off & have it sitting on my desk. Stealing iphone inventory to go sell in mexico. Taking nekkid pics off of customers phones. Making scam account with customers ssn. Getting employees transferred way out of their way to get them to quit. Missing paperwork for audits. Doing it with the reps login at that so they take the fall. Then the VP comes down to the stores & everything falls back on the employees. It was like a do dirt with us or we'll find a way to get dirt or put dirt on you to get you fired because if your hands are clean they think you might dime them out. sh*t was crazy I felt like i was posted in the trap.
damn u shouldve reported them stealing ssn's
 5 years ago '04        #29
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
 DrX said:
damn u shouldve reported them stealing ssn's
I didn't have to. They had built up so much dirt the chicks they were s3xually harassing & reps they were doing dirty were building up evidence the whole time. The main people who were involved got fired. They even tried to fire me because I wouldn't do dirt for them. But you have to get the word from the "higher ups" to do so. So when they came down to clean house they told me they never said or gave permission to do so & that I didn't have to go anywhere. I stayed but the people that replace them were still managers & vps who were apart of it from different stores that dodge the bullet & were still trying to do the same sh*t. Once I saw that I left on my own. I was a tech so to do fraudulent claims to get phones they had to go through me once taking phones out of inventory got hot for them. At that point I started taking screenshots of everything. Dumb a.sses even left the txt docs with the customers info on their computers.

Last edited by Duntaz; 04-13-2013 at 10:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #30
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4519 4519
many a time. i just get tired of things quick. i always feel bad telling a good employer i quit so i just dont show up or call and they get the message
 5 years ago '04        #31
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4519 4519
 Duntaz said:
n*gga u got to elaborate. what u mean cuz they think they gonna get a job. u talking about like getting head at interviews for a job? if so i dont believe that.

but i use to work at a fone company...all reps go thru cx fotos is the mem card aint erased
 5 years ago '06        #32
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
Hell yes. fu*k ah corporation till this day.
 5 years ago '04        #33
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
 2totimes said:
but i use to work at a fone company...all reps go thru cx fotos is the mem card aint erased
nah n*gga i think you need to elaborate. Managers can do whatever the fu*k they want. Aint no cameras in the back where offices are & there is a back entrance from the employees parking lot. Plus everyone has a key. At one location the cams in the front didn't even work. Its a dirty game everybody get shady to beat the number game. Get the numbers to be a top store before they get hit with all the charge backs. Trust me I know the game. I worked under straight up con artist lol.
 5 years ago '06        #34
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 specialk103185 said:
I was an IT trainer at this company that was basically a sweatshop for IT trainers. They would give me a week to learn material and get certified in something and then i would have to teach it sometimes a couple days after to IT professionals. Sometimes they would call me on the morning that i thought I was teaching somewhere and tell me to drive somewhere else and teach something else instead. Other times they would book me to teach 8 hours during the day--then have a 1 hour break and teach another 4 hours at night. I learned a lot, but it was a tough gig...not to mention after every class, students evaluated you on a scale of 1-10. My average was 9.6. Once they scheduled me for a class that i just half learned the day before. I taught the class the best i could and got a 7.9 average on that particular class so they wrote me up. Then had somebody sit in my to evaluate my next class while i was teaching taking notes and sh*t. I sent the class on break and called my manager and told him if he didn't make the evaluator leave i would quit right now with a class full of paying customers. I prayed for a sign of whether i was supposed to just stick it out at this job or not and the next day there was a fire in the building and we couldn't go back in for 3 days.

I checked my bank account and I had saved up about $8000. I was living at home at the time so it was plenty for me to figure out what i wanted to do next. When we finally could go back to work, instead of getting dressed up for work like i normally did every day, i put on some sweatpants and a leather jacket and walked in like i didn't care about anything and through my keys on the desk up front and said "i quit". They bought me to the back and told me to write a number down on a piece of paper that i would need not to quit and i wrote $1000000....then i left. That was it. Most of the other trainers I came in with were about my age and did almost the exact same thing within a month or 2. It felt good.

n*gga you trippin.. I bet if you wrote 70-90k they would say deal
 5 years ago '12        #35
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
walked out on best buy, my manager was a real twat and i was only 16.
 5 years ago '09        #36
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
Worked at a clothing/shoe store. After a few months of bullsh*t with the most recent manager, and two years of bullsh*t before that, I was already in the position to leave since I had my current job waiting for me. I finally got fed up when I was given 10 hrs for the whole week (even though I would stay longer and not do sh*t and still get paid for the extra time, not because I was a bad worker, but he was cutting MY hours, trying to pull rank for no reason, while the hrs of two new hires weren't touched), only to be cut down to 4 hrs.

Worked that last day and started my new job the day after. No two week, one week, or one day notice. Just skated. And didn't bother to keep my phone on while that bi*ch n*gga tried to call me in (had a new phone that none of the staff knew about to keep in touch with my new employer). fu*k working retail. Never again.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
Hell yeah n*gga... walked out of Walmart. My trainers left me on my second day of work. They said, new guy get the broom, sweep up, we're out of here.

I said, fucc this. Pulled an Eric Cartman "screw you guys, I'm going home."
 04-21-2013, 11:27 AM         #38
realtay7zdwn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trae Jay said:
Just turned 17 and had been working at Dominos for about a year and the General Manager was just a bi*ch. She never let workers go on breaks, she definitely charged us for food we made for us on/off the clock but if she wanted food or if her husband, brother or friends wanted food it was free.

She had me go help out another store that was 15 miles away with no extra compensation, no gas money, and it sucked there too. I would often get left alone to handle customer phone calls, walk ins, AND make pizza. I'd work long shifts, sometimes 12 hr all while still in school (weekends) and despite that bull sh*t wage, my checks still came out SUPER weak.

I looked for another job and found one making more money and working less hours. I just walked out one day and didn't look back or give notice. I heard from an old co worker, the day after I left, she was demoted because they found out she would change hours in system to less than what you worked to save the company money. Mann fu*k her

Bro, I would be looking into this asap..
 04-21-2013, 11:35 AM         #39
realtay7zdwn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mine was when I was about 16 and working partime in a personal care home. I had to work the 4PM to 730 shift and was on the " tray line ". I walked in from school and noticed that my schedule was changed to pots because this lil bi*ch was crying about being by herself. So I attempted to wait until my supervisor ( because I knew him from the hood )to come but grew more pissed and said fu*k it. A few weeks earlier I seen him and he had quit because the state was looking to shut the place down because of patient neglect. That place was foul as sh*t dudes was fu*king in residents rooms while they had doc's appointments.
 5 years ago '08        #40
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
 dreamvillain said:
What are jobs other than retail for a young n*gga in school?
If your 18 anything really... Just gotta let them know you can only do part time unless you just trying to get money and do both.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy