most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
18092 pageviews
132 comments

KAPITAL85 3 heat pts
space
space
$257 | Props total: 51 51
Have you ever walked out on the job?

Have you ever walked out on the job because of stress
Or your boss is always on your a.ss. Hostile environment.

Share your stories

132 comments for "Have you ever walked out on the job?"

5 years ago '12        #2
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
Ya, 22, was working at home depot two months ago. Though it would be a wicked job and really laid back, plus I wanted something to do to get me out of the house.

I don't know if this is general but home depot is filled with middle aged white folks who love stealing. Dudes opening appliance boxes, stuffing small expensive items and taping the box back up. Tired of watching these clowns walk out the store and not be able to say nothing.

I hated the standing for 8 hours and having to greet every person that walk bye me, starting small talk at check out with a fake a.ss smile on face. fu*k retail/fastfood.

One day I just had enough, finished my shift, went home and told my dad I planned on quitting. He was like "do what you wanna do". So I came back the next morning and told the bi*ch manager that I wouldn't be coming back to work. Gave her 1 day notice since I was supposed to work the following day.

Job is garbage, standing on your feet all day and monotonous work. Schedules aren't fixed 20 Hrs a week maximum and they don't give you weekends off, for 9.32$ an hour.

Last edited by slickbak; 04-02-2013 at 06:27 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #3
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
Couple years ago I was painting for a company and most the time I had a ride to work, it was far. When I got the job I told the superintendent where I lived and how far it was and that if my ride ever had to leave early I would need to as well because by the time i got anywhere near my city the buses would stop running (4+ hour multi-bus ride after work just to arrive 22miles away from my home and have to walk.) So the superintendent goes on his phone checks bus routes and all that jazz and see's I'm not lying and agrees to it. 4-5 months later and 2-22mile walks I had enough of the sh*t. So I'm at work and their short handed I was a sprayer and the only one there that day they told me they where behind schedule on this particular job and would need me to stay, well I had already told them I was leaving early the day before hand and so I'm packing my stuff up and going to my homies car and when I open the door he says, " yo the owner said if you leave your fired." I told him hold up ill be right back walked around the complex found the superintendent and the owner walking around and confronted them both on some fu*k the world sh*t they where looking like .sh*t felt good, I walked to homies car hoped in and bounced. That same night my phone was blowing up it was the owner talking about how sorry he was and how useful I was to his company and how he didn't know about my agreement with the superintendent gave me a raise for sticking up for myself and I never had that problem again.
 5 years ago '07        #4
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
Just turned 17 and had been working at Dominos for about a year and the General Manager was just a bi*ch. She never let workers go on breaks, she definitely charged us for food we made for us on/off the clock but if she wanted food or if her husband, brother or friends wanted food it was free.

She had me go help out another store that was 15 miles away with no extra compensation, no gas money, and it sucked there too. I would often get left alone to handle customer phone calls, walk ins, AND make pizza. I'd work long shifts, sometimes 12 hr all while still in school (weekends) and despite that bull sh*t wage, my checks still came out SUPER weak.

I looked for another job and found one making more money and working less hours. I just walked out one day and didn't look back or give notice. I heard from an old co worker, the day after I left, she was demoted because they found out she would change hours in system to less than what you worked to save the company money. Mann fu*k her
 5 years ago '12        #5
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,925 | Props total: 3895 3895
i did once i was 19 worked at a warehouse and my supervisor was a fu*ken d!ck

i fu*ked up too for being late alot but i wouldn't take sh*t from him or kick his a.ss one of the main reasons he tried everything to get me fired he would look if i clocked in late or early

he would put me in some sh*tty a.ss departments but i was like fu*k it till one day i said fu*k it and just told that f*g to fu*k off and i left when he was short handed on a machine only me and some other guy knew how to operate.

last i heard from co-workers is they closed the warehouse down.
 5 years ago '08        #6
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 538 538
You can only do that type of sh*t when you have no real bills to pay, though lol...

I did it once or twice when I was working for temp companies because the jobs were just fu*king bogus. I was living with mom and dad though so it was nothing.
 5 years ago '06        #7
rquinlan 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 37 37
Walked out on my job last week. fu*k the restaurant industry
 5 years ago '10        #8
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8671 8671
 d3athb4dishonor said:
You can only do that type of sh*t when you have no real bills to pay, though lol...

I did it once or twice when I was working for temp companies because the jobs were just fu*king bogus. I was living with mom and dad though so it was nothing.

did that sh*t when i graduated and got my big boy job. got to door seen boss face in window smiling i turned around and sat down
 5 years ago '05        #9
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Yeah back when I was 18 they fired my good friend and I just said fu*k this and walked out with him. It happened to be pay day and we went and partied our a.sses off that night
 5 years ago '09        #10
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
Working as an usher at the football games. I just got tired of the drunk white people, and standing all fu*kin day
 5 years ago '07        #11
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,600 | Props total: 3910 3910
my last job i recently had at a call center i walked out on...the systems were so faulty, the building was always hot, and the desk was too fu*kin small, not to mention we only had 30 min lunches...who in the fuk works at a call center and only get 30 min lunches..

my main reason for walking out was due to the computer being tied to the pc, so if your pc froze, you couldnt do sh*t about the current call you was on..dealing with healthcare and elder customers this sh*t became an irritant, had one customer on hold for 3 hours waiting for IT to fix my computer, actually had the customer on the phone the entire time..once i got off that call, i was done for life. i would never work at a call center like that again. i love working for call centers, but this was by far the worst i ever worked at.
 5 years ago '05        #12
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 link04 said:
my last job i recently had at a call center i walked out on...the systems were so faulty, the building was always hot, and the desk was too fu*kin small, not to mention we only had 30 min lunches...who in the fuk works at a call center and only get 30 min lunches..
consider yourself lucky I used to work in a call center and we got NO lunch and had to ask to use the bathroom cuz we couldnt be away from our desk for too long on some kiddie sh*t

Last edited by R4P; 04-09-2013 at 09:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #13
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
Yup, was working at a poker card room. The owners a fu*king douche bag who tries to get everyone to turn on each other and WANTS a hostile work environment, and my "manager" was sick of never getting promoted, and i was in line to take his job so he went to the owner and told him i was always late (i was always the first one there and had to cover for the rest of the as*holes), told him i was rude to the players or wasnt paying attention (neither of which were true) and didnt bother asking anyone else, just took the guys word

So i was called into the office and the owner told me i was gonna be suspended for 2 weeks and when i came back, i have to do everything the manager tells me to do including coming in half hour early every, so i told them both that they can go fu*k themselves and tossed my ID on the desk and left mid-shift
 04-10-2013, 01:53 PM         #14
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I was 18 I worked at meijers before I went off to college I used to volenteer to do carts all night I would leave go kick it on the block go back every 2 hours get the carts then go back to the block finally they start making me bag groceries and it was cool until this woman called me a dumb n1gger for putting bread in the bag with her milk I opened the milk and poured it on her left and sold reefer for the rest of the summer until it was time to report to football camp
 5 years ago '06        #15
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
Yea i did at my first job. It was a great decision. Like the above poster said you have to stand up for yourself because no one is else will
 5 years ago '10        #16
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
What are jobs other than retail for a young n*gga in school?
 5 years ago '04        #17
InsanePunk 
space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2
Yup I have done it.

I graduated college and was having a hard time finding a career position, but wanted to work, so got hired by the local Best Buy. I worked there for 11 months, and it was hell. There was 2 good a.ssistant managers, and the GM was an as*hole. Eventually one of the a.ssistant managers left, then a few months later the other left. They were replaced by these 2 bi*ches, who the GM was fu*king on the side, as well as other store a.ssociates. Basically the GM couldn't keep it in his pants for 5 mins.

Anyways, 11 months later I got a job offer at a fortune 500 company, and put in my 2 weeks notice. My department manager got pissed off and said "You're closing tonight" I was like whatever, I was already scheduled 10am-7pm, what is 2 more hours? I was doing stupid sh*t like dusting displays, basically anything he could throw at me that no one likes to do...The next day I go in and the schedule for next week has been modified, and a new copy is printed. I had requested a day off 4 months in advance, for a family get together, and I was put on to work that day from OPEN to CLOSE. I told the manager I had requested the day off, he said well you gave your notice so your requests are deleted. I was pissed, and when I took my lunch break that day, I just never came back. Best decision ever and it felt so good to fu*k them over!
 5 years ago '04        #18
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
I worked at best buy part time a couple of years and there was a lot of bull sh*t going on. My supervisor was a butch lesbian who loved bossing people around and was always on power trips like she took advantage of her position by trying to control everything. The only reason why she got the job was because her roommate was a a.ssistant manager who got to choose who to promote. So many people hated her so bad that three of my co workers put in their 2 week notice all at the same time just to p!ss her off and this was during peak holiday season.

I got passed up for full time position by a girl who got caught shoplifting and a guy who got fired a few months later. When my manager asked me why I didn't want to apply for the full time position that was open, I was like, I didn't want it anymore. Keep in mind those other two coworkers didn't need to apply for full time, they got promoted automatically without giving anyone else a chance to apply for it.

The thing that I hate about retail was that the people you work with can be cool but their work ethic can be horrible. Like how can I be cool with someone who is lazy and make other people on the team work harder to keep up and expect respect.

My gm was a d!ck to most people but I thought he was pretty cool and funny how much of a d!ck he was. He would invite me out for some drinks but I don't kiss a.ss so I passed on his offer. He even made up a position for me not to do anything but try to get people to sign up for Netflix.

I once walked out right before I was about to go on a month vacation. Told my manager I was going to lunch and never came back until my vacation was over. Turns out he had quit by the time I came back from vacation. I also did a no call no show on black Friday one year and usually that means automatic termination even with a call in or doctors excuse, but they never even mentioned anything to me about it except a write up. I was hung over real bad, even missed a whole bunch of monthly meetings too with no disciplinary action at all given.

My last week there I was supposed to cover a couple of co workers shifts but I got an opportunity to fly out of state for another job. Went into work, signed some release papers and that was it. No notice what so ever.

Last edited by killnarmy; 04-11-2013 at 07:52 PM..
 04-11-2013, 12:20 PM         #19
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah when i worked lowes last year customer pissed me off i just stopped helping that white bi*ch and left made a thread about it, i miss that 10.25 tho, even tho they had me in the garden loading up mulch in the heat like a slave despite not even applyin for that position
 5 years ago '07        #20
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
walked out on Wells Fargo a few years back, I basically put my 2 weeks notice in ahead of time but during the 2nd week I just walked out on the job

didn't balance the till, threw the keys to the manager and walked out like a boss

it was a second job I was doing for extra cash, wasn't nothin to me......plus I had way better offers on the table

that job got old quick tho, putting on the acting smiley face everyday, trying to make referrals to the same damn customers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago