Lil Wayne “I Am Not A Human Being II” First Week Sales #2 Behind Justin Timberlake

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-03-2013, 08:44 PM         #121
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
get your hearing checked first
Take your own advice
 04-03-2013, 08:48 PM         #122
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Take your own advice
i'm not the one calling singing "rapping".
 5 years ago '04        #123
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$644 | Props total: 37 37
this is retarded...u guys are crazy... this is NOT an excuse... just because it's not 1,000,000 records in a week..those are still GREAT numbers!!! LOLOLOLOL...this internet world is retarded as fu*k... had he sold that many records it would just be even better LOLOL!!! And are you guys idiots... HOW IN THE FLYING fu*k WOULD **DOUBLE CAPS**>> A "LITTLE WAYNE" EVVVVVEERRRRRR BE ABLE TO SELL MORE THAN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHO THOUGHT THAT???? AND WHO SAID IANAHB2 WOULD SELL A SUPER BOOKOO A LOT OF RECORDS?!?!?! This isn't an excuse, argument or none of that...im just laughing at you guys saying "ill wait for the excuses"....all of you guys lost if thats the case... whoever said it was gonna sell a million, or sell more than Justin, etc. LOST because Justin is gonna always sell more than Lil Wayne (or any other black artist and pretty much any artist for that matter), and two: if you actually entertained that thought, you're an idiot..there shouldn't be anything to have to say "ill wait for the excuses" about...theres no need for any excuses...nothing crazy has just happened! If it sold a million records then THAT would be surprising and that would be great, and would be icing on the cake. The fact that JT sold that many records isn't a surprise either..if ur into music at all u should've known he'd be number 1 out the gate...u should've known he'd be number 1 in the second week, and u should expect him to probably be #1 next week...if he's number 1 in the 4th week it wont be surprising.... u guys get all excited over nothing on the internet. Someone said "ill pop my popcorn now and wait for the excuses".... like, ur excited to be "Right", when there's nothing to be excited about....it's next to common knowledge...u shouldn't be excited since this is something we shouldve all expected...iono. IDK if im making sense, I'm just flabbergasted that there's all this commotion in here... YOU ALL LOST!!!! Lolololol... Wayne is extremely happy right now! He knew the album was coming out the same week as JT and HE KNEW JT was gonna be number 1. If it was really that big of an issue to him he couldve pushed it back or up a little bit to ensure him getting #1!!!! BUTTTT HE DOESN'T CARE!!! LOLOLOL. HEE'S STILL MAKING THE SAME AMOUNT OF BOOKOO MONEY THAT HE WOULDVE MADE IF IT WAS A NUMBER ONE ALBUM IN A DIFFERENT WEEK WITH THAT AMOUNT SOLD. U GUYS ARE LOSERS HERE.
 5 years ago '04        #124
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
so four five n*ggaz in the studio is the authority on music

she give me breakfast in bed ..she da best with head even better then corrine ..... that sound like melody adn harmonizing to me but hey the guys in the studio said it wasnt so hey what do i know !
 5 years ago '10        #125
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 DollarBillYall said:
this is retarded...u guys are crazy... this is NOT an excuse... just because it's not 1,000,000 records in a week..those are still GREAT numbers!!! LOLOLOLOL...this internet world is retarded as fu*k... had he sold that many records it would just be even better LOLOL!!! And are you guys idiots... HOW IN THE FLYING fu*k WOULD **DOUBLE CAPS**>> A "LITTLE WAYNE" EVVVVVEERRRRRR BE ABLE TO SELL MORE THAN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHO THOUGHT THAT???? AND WHO SAID IANAHB2 WOULD SELL A SUPER BOOKOO A LOT OF RECORDS?!?!?! This isn't an excuse, argument or none of that...im just laughing at you guys saying "ill wait for the excuses"....all of you guys lost if thats the case... whoever said it was gonna sell a million, or sell more than Justin, etc. LOST because Justin is gonna always sell more than Lil Wayne (or any other black artist and pretty much any artist for that matter), and two: if you actually entertained that thought, you're an idiot..there shouldn't be anything to have to say "ill wait for the excuses" about...theres no need for any excuses...nothing crazy has just happened! If it sold a million records then THAT would be surprising and that would be great, and would be icing on the cake. The fact that JT sold that many records isn't a surprise either..if ur into music at all u should've known he'd be number 1 out the gate...u should've known he'd be number 1 in the second week, and u should expect him to probably be #1 next week...if he's number 1 in the 4th week it wont be surprising.... u guys get all excited over nothing on the internet. Someone said "ill pop my popcorn now and wait for the excuses".... like, ur excited to be "Right", when there's nothing to be excited about....it's next to common knowledge...u shouldn't be excited since this is something we shouldve all expected...iono. IDK if im making sense, I'm just flabbergasted that there's all this commotion in here... YOU ALL LOST!!!! Lolololol... Wayne is extremely happy right now! He knew the album was coming out the same week as JT and HE KNEW JT was gonna be number 1. If it was really that big of an issue to him he couldve pushed it back or up a little bit to ensure him getting #1!!!! BUTTTT HE DOESN'T CARE!!! LOLOLOL. HEE'S STILL MAKING THE SAME AMOUNT OF BOOKOO MONEY THAT HE WOULDVE MADE IF IT WAS A NUMBER ONE ALBUM IN A DIFFERENT WEEK WITH THAT AMOUNT SOLD. U GUYS ARE LOSERS HERE.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #126
SuL2K12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 757 757
 HipHopFactz said:
that jayz stan doesn't use logic

Wayne came out and sold over 200k first week, one of the highest first week sales for a rap album in 2013 and he is allegedly takings L's
n*gga its April you said that like its November and the year is almost over :lebroncmonson:
 5 years ago '10        #127
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
It was a camel stampede in here...so much hate
 5 years ago '11        #128
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 191 191
 HipHopFactz said:
Actually those numbers are great

Over 200k, sold more than I Am Not a Human Being and Ribirth

How many artists 10 plus years in the game still shifting units the same as new artist who are poppin rite now.
50 cent But wayne stans wont except that excuse from 50 stans.
 5 years ago '04        #129
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,657 | Props total: 9619 9619
 SuL2K12 said:
n*gga its April you said that like its November and the year is almost over :lebroncmonson:
 04-04-2013, 05:21 AM         #130
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
so four five n*ggaz in the studio is the authority on music

she give me breakfast in bed ..she da best with head even better then corrine ..... that sound like melody adn harmonizing to me but hey the guys in the studio said it wasnt so hey what do i know !
4-5 n*ggaz? Smh where do yall n*ggas from this site get these special powers from? I dnt recall statin how many n*ggas was in the studio and u dont know who i was even in the studio with. Quit d!ckridin ya mans bra

I guess the ying yang twins never rapped in any songs either since they were rapping with a melody


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 04-04-2013 at 06:47 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #131
dhead_txn 
space
avatar space
space
$926 | Props total: 62 62
Just proves that the masses have sh*tty taste in music.
 04-04-2013, 07:08 AM         #132
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love that any analysis of any popular rapper that isn't falling all over them with praise makes you a hater. I don't hate Wayne, never have. I'm just a fascinated rap fan, watching from a distance as the YMCMB thing finally looks like it's losing steam. First, Nicki's 2nd album only did about half of her first one, now this. Drake has the weight of the label on his back, commercially and artistically. I honestly expected 400-500K first week. But before I read another asinine post where someone lists all the albums in Wayne's career, without any of the circumstances behind their release, just riddle me this: What other upper echelon rapper has this kind of built in excuse? If Jay-Z drops an album not named The Blueprint, and it sells low, people would clown. Kanye stepped outside of his usual music and did a side project with 808s, I didn't see people acting like it wasn't a "real" Kanye album, and that was far more of a "side project" than this was.

Only Lil' Wayne seems to have this excuse with people, and I've easily explained why Rebirth/Like Father, Like Son/I Am Not A Human Being didn't sell like Carter albums, no one touched any of that logic. This was the first new Wayne project since C3 & C4, and it was the first where he depended entirely on rap fans to go to the store and cop. There's no shame in having 200K first week sales, the shame comes when people break out every tall tale to justify it. When you do that, you imply a certain level of shame.

If you record all new music, promote it as a new album, and drop high profile singles, then it's a new album. Stop with the side project excuses, stop with the 'it's not Tha Carter' stories, and just accept there's a chance your favorite rapper might be declining a bit. Wayne had a run that other rappers would envy, and his career has jumped the shark. He's run out of clever ways to tell us he's horny, about his money, and that he's better than us. It happens to just about every rapper at a certain point, especially ones with such a prolific output.

"Love Me" is not a pop single in the sense that "How To Love" or "Lollipop" were. Rap fans don't understand that the other 2 songs were put in rotation on adult contemporary radio, rock radio, almost every other format besides country. "Love Me" has crossed over to an extent, but it's more of a "pop rap" song than the other two, which didn't really qualify as rap at all.
 5 years ago '12        #133
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$8,899 | Props total: 1112 1112
n*ggas are really saying Lil Wayne didn't rap on Love Me now?
 04-04-2013, 10:14 AM         #134
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robert Roofus said:
n*ggas are really saying Lil Wayne didn't rap on Love Me now?
you short bus n*ggas are a special kinda breed.

...a deaf breed at that.


Last edited by kk504; 04-04-2013 at 12:55 PM..
 04-04-2013, 10:19 AM         #135
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


"Lil Wayne has had some of his biggest hits, including the limp pop-rock number "Love Me," now a Top 10 single, since his jail term ended. He’s singing more (he really can’t sing)."

[/thread]
 5 years ago '07        #136
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 6432 6432
 DollarBillYall said:
this is retarded...u guys are crazy... this is NOT an excuse... just because it's not 1,000,000 records in a week..those are still GREAT numbers!!! LOLOLOLOL...this internet world is retarded as fu*k... had he sold that many records it would just be even better LOLOL!!! And are you guys idiots... HOW IN THE FLYING fu*k WOULD **DOUBLE CAPS**>> A "LITTLE WAYNE" EVVVVVEERRRRRR BE ABLE TO SELL MORE THAN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHO THOUGHT THAT???? AND WHO SAID IANAHB2 WOULD SELL A SUPER BOOKOO A LOT OF RECORDS?!?!?! This isn't an excuse, argument or none of that...im just laughing at you guys saying "ill wait for the excuses"....all of you guys lost if thats the case... whoever said it was gonna sell a million, or sell more than Justin, etc. LOST because Justin is gonna always sell more than Lil Wayne (or any other black artist and pretty much any artist for that matter), and two: if you actually entertained that thought, you're an idiot..there shouldn't be anything to have to say "ill wait for the excuses" about...theres no need for any excuses...nothing crazy has just happened! If it sold a million records then THAT would be surprising and that would be great, and would be icing on the cake. The fact that JT sold that many records isn't a surprise either..if ur into music at all u should've known he'd be number 1 out the gate...u should've known he'd be number 1 in the second week, and u should expect him to probably be #1 next week...if he's number 1 in the 4th week it wont be surprising.... u guys get all excited over nothing on the internet. Someone said "ill pop my popcorn now and wait for the excuses".... like, ur excited to be "Right", when there's nothing to be excited about....it's next to common knowledge...u shouldn't be excited since this is something we shouldve all expected...iono. IDK if im making sense, I'm just flabbergasted that there's all this commotion in here... YOU ALL LOST!!!! Lolololol... Wayne is extremely happy right now! He knew the album was coming out the same week as JT and HE KNEW JT was gonna be number 1. If it was really that big of an issue to him he couldve pushed it back or up a little bit to ensure him getting #1!!!! BUTTTT HE DOESN'T CARE!!! LOLOLOL. HEE'S STILL MAKING THE SAME AMOUNT OF BOOKOO MONEY THAT HE WOULDVE MADE IF IT WAS A NUMBER ONE ALBUM IN A DIFFERENT WEEK WITH THAT AMOUNT SOLD. U GUYS ARE LOSERS HERE.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #137
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
lol i stopped replying cause dude exposed himself as a wayne fan


take your L
\




now shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gudda gudda
 5 years ago '10        #138
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
Still don't understand how this is a "side project"

What makes this a side project?

A mixtape is a side project.. This is a Lil Wayne rap album that is being sold in stores and had a top 10 single..

So every time a rapper puts out a project that don't live up to their expectation, we can just label it a "Side Project" and give them a pass?

Or does this rule only apply to Lil Wayne?



Last edited by TheMindOf; 04-04-2013 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #139
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,238 | Props total: 756 756
Wayne new cd isn't that good anyway
 5 years ago '08        #140
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
People are pretty skeptical of Wayne's music at this point... Even the non heads realize he's been putting out sh*t for years... Carter 5 wont sell like the others unless it's good and the word gets out that he isn't bullsh*t anymore
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy